Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

I feel sorry for those that won't get to experience listening to this masterpiece. :jonny:

• Like 3

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

8 minutes ago, Scars said:

I feel sorry for those that won't get to experience listening to this masterpiece. :jonny:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Scars said:

This version >>>>>>>>>> the album version. :jonny:

imma wildcAAAAAAAAARD OOOOOUU @wish don’t make that face 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Scars said:

This performance is ICONIC, I don't understand why it was never posted on her official YouTube channel

12 minutes ago, Scars said:

This version >>>>>>>>>> the album version. :jonny:

Wait this WASHES the OG. The production in the album version really drags the song down

• Like 1

What are your favorite lyrics off the album??

Mine:

1. When the floor is wet and the lights come on but you don’t wanna leeeeave (instant classic) + fingers start to dance along the figures and the shapes mixing all the colors like we’re making a monet :jonnycat:

2. Mama told me girl smoke ‘em if you got ‘em left my lighter back at home with all my problems and I’m sitting here wondering all day looooooong (whew :jonnycat:)

3. Handstand’s entire intro :jonnycat: neon dinghy :jonnycat: manta rays and palm trees :jonnycat: glowing creatures beam down from great heights :jonnycat: my friend big twitchy :jonnycat:

Ahhhh milegend don’t be a poignant lyricist like that 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, wish said:

This performance is ICONIC, I don't understand why it was never posted on her official YouTube channel

The video of this performance has over 5.6M views on her Tiktok page while most of the rest didn't even surpass 1M. :shakeno:

Her team isn't really known for being smart. :shakeno:

6 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Wait this WASHES the OG. The production in the album version really drags the song down

Yeah, I love Wildcard lyrics but the production really isn't it. Her raspy vocals get kinda lost in the album version, but in the Backyward version they shine.

6 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

What are your favorite lyrics off the album??

Mine:

1. When the floor is wet and the lyrics get come on but you don’t wanna leeeeave (instant classic) the bridge too :jonnycat:

2. Mama told me girl smoke ‘em if you got ‘em left my lighter back at home with all my problems and I’m sitting here wondering all day looooooong (whew :jonnycat:)

3. Handstand’s entire intro :jonnycat: neon dinghy :jonnycat: manta rays and palm trees :jonnycat: glowing creatures beam down from great heights :jonnycat: my friend big twitchy :jonnycat:

Ahhhh milegend don’t be a poignant lyricist like that 

spacer.png

You're not even willing to look at your part
You just jump in your car and head down to the bar 'til you're blurry
Don't know when to stop, so you take it too far

I know you're Jaded hater for some reason, but I absotutely love whenever Miley takes a moment to drag Liam for his alcohol abuse. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Scars said:

You're not even willing to look at your part
You just jump in your car and head down to the bar 'til you're blurry
Don't know when to stop, so you take it too far

I know you're Jaded hater for some reason, but I absotutely love whenever Miley takes a moment to drag Liam for his alcohol abuse. 

spacer.png

It’s severely overrated by the fandom it’s nothing but a glorified the last song ost reject track

I have expressed that I like the intro of the song before like the 1st verse is a cute girl..!

But yes anytime milene drags hemsworthless it’s a win in my book :1stplace:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

It was weird era tbh. I like album singles videos from this era but something was off

Yeah sis was not present 

spacer.png

Yeah I know what something was off with this era! It's because this album is plastic hearts (best Miley album) succesor. And yes she was kinda not present during this era sadly. But music is good so it's a win still 

Edited by BlueBlue

Just now, stupidjock said:

some things def happened behind the scenes

where was our girl at during this whole era?

She was too busy tending to her poodle at home 

spacer.png

This album didn't deserve the hate train it got. You should've been one of her biggest songs

• Like 1

I got a new dress just to meet @wish downtown 

Can you walk me through the park just to show it off?

I can pull my hair back in the tight way that @wish likes 

When @wish wraps me in him arms and never stops 

Heart beats so loud that it’s drowning me out!!!!

Like they dropped this for faded :weeps: 

4 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

some things def happened behind the scenes

where was our girl at during this whole era?