Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

6 minutes ago, jaredtbh said:
  Hide contents

F2RuS9CXoAEnjyI?format=jpg&name=large

It’s the insanely dialated pupils for me. 

who is that men and why her pupils like that?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

7 minutes ago, Power love said:

I’m starting think Vol two is made up :biblio:

I’m gonna be delusional and keep holding on to hope until the literal end of summer :chick3: 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I’m gonna be delusional and keep holding on to hope until the literal end of summer :chick3: 

:deadbanana2:

On 7/25/2023 at 4:54 AM, wish said:

@CyrusOnStats, stop tweeting everything that's said on here :rip:

they always lie too like :rip:

• Haha 1

yeah i'm not buying the alleged "tea" that was spilled by those two users in past few pages. she's a dumbo for not giving her focus onto what could've been her most successful era to date. she could've earned a couple more hits off of this easily. if she doesnt release/cancels the yet another alleged Vol.2 release, i'm unstanning :rip:

On 7/29/2023 at 2:42 PM, Testosterone said:

Even by Miley’s standards this was a strange era, the self sabotage of saying she’s done with touring and basically disappearing after Flowers dropped.

I guess we are lucky we even got videos for River and Jaded.

we indeed are

Still love this and think it's one of her best efforts. However, the tracklist is a total, uncohesive MESS, the AM/PM thing just doesn't work AT ALL, like why tf is You on the AM side and Island on the PM side? :rip: Love you Milene, but girl... Also, I see what she tried to do with Handstand as an interlude/transition song, but it works much better as an intro imo. I'm using this from the album release, with no concept in mind and it flows much better like this:

01 Handstand

02 River

03 Rose Colored Lenses

04 Jaded

05 Thousand Miles (feat. Brandi Carlile)

06 Flowers

07 Muddy Feet (feat. Sia)

08 Violet Chemistry

09 Wildcard

10 You

11 Island

Sorry but Wonder Woman has no place on this album, one of her worst, forced ballads and doesn't fit the summery concept. :biblio:

• Like 3

Yeah everything about this era bar the music and flowers's commercial performance has been an utter disappointment :rip: another notch in a belt full of terrible and questionable career mismanagements. If she's consistent in anything it's that.

Edited by FlyOnTheWall

33 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

bar the music and flowers's commercial performance has been an utter disappointment :rip: 

I think the worst part is the major dip in quality between Plastic Hearts & ESV. ESV is a cute girl but you know, gorgeous is always gonna devour cute :cm:  

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I think the worst part is the major dip in quality between Plastic Hearts & ESV. ESV is a cute girl but you know, gorgeous is always gonna devour cute :cm:  

The so-called "quality dip" is in no way as major as ppl love to act :rip: PH is better but ESV is still one of her most consistent albums overall with honestly some of the crispest productions in her discography.

21 hours ago, jaredtbh said:
  Hide contents

F2RuS9CXoAEnjyI?format=jpg&name=large

It’s the insanely dialated pupils for me. 

:rip: 

well it was a concert so maybe she took an x pill or something? Or shrooms? I hope it's just that because the other drugs that do that are not the best lol she looks so stunning though so I hope she's keeping healthy.

OT, I finally heard the whole album and I really enjoyed it. The tracklisting is a mess but after I tweaked it, it flowed so well! Hopefully there is a vol 2 and it's a bit more consistent 

You all can't blame her. With the coins she made with Flowers, I would never work again in my life.

Dont get why people on here lie unprovoked about new music coming :rip:

ok, what is this now? the photo is legit, the single idk 

River is still one of the best songs of the year :giraffe:

1 minute ago, wish said:

Officially 20 weeks charting, and we're still top 100 :heart2: remains her biggest charting album since Bangerz

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

With Flowers starting to decrease sis better wake the hell up :fish2: even if she’s likely to perform Flowers at the VMAs. 

8 hours ago, wish said:

Officially 20 weeks charting, and we're still top 100 :heart2: remains her biggest charting album since Bangerz

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

20 weeks at the Top 75 is a hit :alexz: is not easy to acomplish this :clap3:

Also Jaded charting 10 weeks without big playlist is a big thing

i still can't believe Jaded surpass 25 million at radio :jonny5:

I fear haters lost.... Endless Summer Vacation is a HIT ERA :party: 

yes the singles this ear are amazing
add RCL as 4th and Island as 5th single

1 hour ago, wish said:

GUYSSS

Countdown for Either Super Bowl, VMA Video Vanguard or Coachella headliner :gaycat4: