Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

was a volume two confirmed for this though? and is she ok? this could've been her biggest era but the radio silence and her being so anti everything is astounding

Didn’t people catch her at a party turning up? I mean i don’t want to judge… I’m actually unsure if the VOL two has ever been confirmed but it’s what’s been going around since new years. Hope I’m not being trolled :rip:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

6 hours ago, Scars said:

:kitty:

Second wind? Flowers was so big it demolished the other singles. :bibliahh: Prob worth it to add another global classic to her discography. :clap:

I want Violet Chemistry as a single so bad :emofish:

• Like 1

I'm losing strength besties. idk if i have the patience for this era anymore :deadbanana4: 

Jaded rising again on radio for no reason, Flowers falling out the top 10 as soon as this week, ALY starting to die, millions of rumors swirling about new music, cult theories, GP public interest dying again, and Miley is absolutely nowhere to be found.

We are in the trenches :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wish said:

I'm losing strength besties. idk if i have the patience for this era anymore :deadbanana4: 

Jaded rising again on radio for no reason, Flowers falling out the top 10 as soon as this week, ALY starting to die, millions of rumors swirling about new music, cult theories, GP public interest dying again, and Miley is absolutely nowhere to be found.

We are in the trenches :deadbanana4:

this era has been done since March babe

13 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

this era has been done since March babe

Lemme rephrase, idk if i have the patience for this woman  :deadbanana4: cause at what point will any of this end? She's been MIA since Summer 2022, with no indication of coming back anytime soon.

All of her wasted momentum...

• Like 1

If she ends up releasing volume 2 I will be completely satisfied with this era. I like performances, promo, and successful singles as much as the next chronically online stan, but for me it’s all about the music in the end. I’d rather have two barely-promoted albums in one year than one properly-promoted one. 

But that’s just me. I understand the disappointment in the era. 

Just now, jaredtbh said:

It's coming very very soon :deadbanana2:

WE ARE BACK OMG :jonny4: @wish renew your stan card!

On 7/27/2023 at 5:32 PM, jaredtbh said:

I’m hoping she shows at the VMA’s :deadbanana2:

Me too.... Noms should drop next week or in 2 week max, she had big chances to be nominated ar Video, Artist, Album, Song & Pop :duca: 

Im not interested in mew music TBH she wont move a finger to promote, I predfer to make bigger ESV era

Jaded keeps rising at radio, Sleeping hit of the year I Fear

Coming for 25 million audience & it will most likely be #13 at Pop radio this sunday :party:

53 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Me too.... Noms should drop next week or in 2 week max, she had big chances to be nominated ar Video, Artist, Album, Song & Pop :duca: 

Im not interested in mew music TBH she wont move a finger to promote, I predfer to make bigger ESV era

Jaded keeps rising at radio, Sleeping hit of the year I Fear

Coming for 25 million audience & it will most likely be #13 at Pop radio this sunday :party:

i don’t think they can make ESV bigger, Jaded is climbing quickly on radio but there is no promo on spotify playlists, Flowers is still doing over 3M daily and i think with awards seasons (if she will show up) it will increase again….

Also the rumors about a new single seems true but… 

They way she’ll lose every VMA she’s nominated bc smellers can’t vote for **** + they’re all pissed at her anyway :rofl: I hope she’s nominated for 10 vmas, attends the show and leaves empty handed. It’s what she deserves. 

Even by Miley’s standards this was a strange era, the self sabotage of saying she’s done with touring and basically disappearing after Flowers dropped.

I guess we are lucky we even got videos for River and Jaded.

7 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

Single 8/1

On Tuesday?? That’s so soon don’t play with me sis :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, wish said:

On a Tuesday?? Doesn’t make sense for Miley

Shes released on wednesdays & Thursdays before 

Taste of My Own ft Drake coming August 11th as the lead single !!