Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: 

midnight sky was robbed. Malibu was huge even without radio, but i’m glad miley’s music is being finally played more on radios

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

4 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

4 months post release and I can confidently say Jaded is one of the best songs on this album & in the top 5 of her entire discography. :coffee:

I loved Handstand but now it’s kind of underwhelming and I think it should have been longer or had more to it.

What’re everyone else’s thoughts atp?

still enjoy the album when it comes on shuffle, particularly violet chemistry and rose colored lenses. i only play Jaded when im in MILEY mode and want the full experience. but her top ten is still dead petz and plastic hearts tracks for me. jaded maybe at the bottom of it.

4 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

4 months post release and I can confidently say Jaded is one of the best songs on this album & in the top 5 of her entire discography. :coffee:

I loved Handstand but now it’s kind of underwhelming and I think it should have been longer or had more to it.

the only songs I still find myself going back to are River/Island/Wildcard/Rose Colored Lenses 

I’ve been getting back into Plastic Hearts aka her magnum opus :giraffe:

Edited by Pink Whitney

Jaded is having an amazing & stable run on radio, especially for a third single. Radio is comfortable with playing Miley again & that's a really good sign for the future :bird:

It just never took off on Spotify OR Tiktok... which killed the song's potential. We can blame Columbia for not pushing it or we can blame Miley for not giving it a serious video or lifting a finger at all. It's a shame cause this rly would have been ESV's 2nd hit if it just had more streaming

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: 

ugh. The darker hair is SO striking on her!

Billboard 200

#69. Endless Summer Vacation (-8) [18 weeks]

Canadian Albums

#29. Endless Summer Vacation (-5) [18 weeks]

Jaded

#34. Radio Songs (+5) [7 weeks]

#18. Pop Airplay (+1) [13 weeks]

#12. Adult Top Songs (+2) [13 weeks]

#23. European Airplay Chart (NEW)

#34. Czech Republic (NEW)

#35. Slovakia (+3)

Edited by Fastlane

if you search used to be young, taste of my own and FUF on spotify, her artist page comes up. does this mean anything? 

5 minutes ago, bopboy said:

if you search used to be young, taste of my own and FUF on spotify, her artist page comes up. does this mean anything? 

Volume 2 is actually a legit thing and I’m shook

1 hour ago, bopboy said:

no, none of them show up for me

On 7/16/2023 at 8:54 PM, jaredtbh said:

i think handstand is perfect as it is, it being longer would only make it better. (i lowkey wish it was)

jaded def sounds like it could be one of her signature hits but well... we all know how its been with this era so far so- it's my #1 favorite from the album.

jaded-rose-river would be my trinity and its been that since the album release.

rose imo deserves more love and is also a career highlight. it's such a gorgeous song.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 2:56 AM, wish said:

doja's taste :clap3:

people thinking this is her teasing a miley collab- i feel sick

still taste tho

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2023 at 11:19 PM, Scars said:

It's so funny how Jaded didn't really become a radio hit, but it also refuses to die. Everytime I think it'll finally be the end of the road for her, it gets one more week of random positive updates. :deadbanana4:

i lowkey have a feeling this is going to start rising soon idk

ha dark horse maybe? :cm: 

1 hour ago, bopboy said:

Wait, this works for me :jonnycat: works on mobile too, I don’t have local files on here

ugh every time I give up hope for ESV volume 2 I get another reason to hold on... I cannot stand this puta. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, despy said:

rose imo deserves more love and is also a career highlight. it's such a gorgeous song.

In a perfect world Rose & VC would have been pre-release promo singles, and Jaded would have been the 2nd single :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, wish said:

Wait, this works for me :jonnycat: works on mobile too, I don’t have local files on here

oop more music is actually coming after all i fear :jonny:

Edited by bopboy

Listening now for the first time since release week. This is a great album and this era deserved better. Maybe this album will have a Solar Power moment in a couple years.

• Like 2

I miss her :chick3: I’m fine with her not promoting if it means she can enjoy more of a private life and protect her mental health, but I really hope she won’t walk away from music completely anytime soon

Idk if she's in a c*** or whatever but this album deserved soooooooo much better. that is all.

2 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

Vol 2 is coming and a video has been shot already :ducky:

Is this wishful thinking or do you have tea to share sis

5 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

Vol 2 is coming and a video has been shot already :ducky:

If you have tea, could you share if she's in a cult or not pls