• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

I like listening to this album on a Sunday morning when I’m staring out my windows at nothing in particular while I’m brewing coffee :toofunny2:

there's a rumor that Miley was supposed to come to Paris for Fashion Week but canceled because of a music video shoot this week

Does anyone know something about this? 

#5(-1) “Flowers”, @MileyCyrus [25 weeks] *8 weeks at #1* 

#50(RE) “Party In The U.S.A.” [29 weeks] *3 weeks at #2*

#100(-4) “Jaded” [8 weeks] *peak #56*

When was the last time Miley even had multiple songs from different albums charting at the same time? 2023 is being so nice to her. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Scars said:

#5(-1) “Flowers”, @MileyCyrus [25 weeks] *8 weeks at #1* 

#50(RE) “Party In The U.S.A.” [29 weeks] *3 weeks at #2*

#100(-4) “Jaded” [8 weeks] *peak #56*

When was the last time Miley even had multiple songs from different albums charting at the same time? 2023 is being so nice to her. :clap3:

Jaded charting 8 weeks :clap3: that’s something, surviving despite album drop disturbing the hot 100 

On 7/9/2023 at 8:18 AM, Truth Teller said:

I'll definitely bring a lot of this album back on rotation during my actual summer vacation. Island, Handstand, Violet Chemistry, Lenses and Flowers for sure

Bring out the deluxe, the album deserves a second hit

You spilled. It’s hitting different on my beach vacation. :clap3:

at least she had a second smash hit this years with "The Journey Is Usually The Part That You Remember Anyways" 

if it was only "Flowers" it would've been a bummer but 2 hits is a blessing, y'all need to stop complaining

This era had so much potential and she let it die the first week...

wonder woman, jaded, flowers >>> she needs to stick to making ballads

Kinda funny that the era itself is a flop but Flowers is a mega smasher. Like what 

13 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Kinda funny that the era itself is a flop but Flowers is a mega smasher. Like what 

Well, a song as huge as Flowers is lowkey more important than a hit album to some. We still need an album from her that is clearly her magnum opus though, this wasn’t that.

6 minutes ago, collin said:

Well, a song as huge as Flowers is lowkey more important than a hit album to some. We still need an album from her that is clearly her magnum opus though, this wasn’t that.

100%. Plastic Hearts will forever be her best album , I fear 

I didn't really enjoy the album at first that much, now i have so many songs from it that i play almost all of the album except 2-3 songs is good!

I read a thread on Twitter that said she joined a cult and that’s why she didn’t promo this at all :( lol 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

:party: another certification for ESV

there are not that many albums released in 2023 with this certification (Ed, Lewis, Taylor, Foo Figthers, Pink & Lana) 

wish this era was bigger and that we had some performances. hope miley is ok, I’m kinda worried. 😬

4 months post release and I can confidently say Jaded is one of the best songs on this album & in the top 5 of her entire discography. :coffee:

I loved Handstand but now it’s kind of underwhelming and I think it should have been longer or had more to it.

What’re everyone else’s thoughts atp?

.@MileyCyrus' "Jaded" on Shazam: #12(+4) Denmark #15(+1) Canada #17(+2) NZ #30(+1) Poland #32(+9) Croatia #45(+15) Switzerland #48(+4) US #69(+22) Argentina #74(+12) Singapore #74(+6) Global #93(+3) France #103(+12) Netherlands #108(+3) Hungary #120(+52) Italy #125(+29) Portugal

wait

It's so funny how Jaded didn't really become a radio hit, but it also refuses to die. Everytime I think it'll finally be the end of the road for her, it gets one more week of random positive updates. :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Scars said:

It's so funny how Jaded didn't really become a radio hit, but it also refuses to die. Everytime I think it'll finally be the end of the road for her, it gets one more week of random positive updates. :deadbanana4:

actually there are chances for it to become bigger now, since pop radio dropped Flowers