Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

I'm going to Hawaii soon and I'm hella hyped to listen to ESV during that time :jamming:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

Miley finally added Slide Away to She Is Coming for the 4th anniversary:ghostface: one of her best moves ever tbh, I'm gagged

Angels Like You re-charted on Canada Billboard Hot 100 at #93. How did this even happen? a smiler nation. :deadbanana4:

I couldn't care less about whatever's going on with Miley or her career, but if only she had released Jaded instead of River....

11 minutes ago, Scars said:

Angels Like You re-charted on Canada Billboard Hot 100 at #93. How did this even happen? a smiler nation. :deadbanana4:

New avi is a serve :kiss:

Honestly don't know what to expect with Angels Like You. It'll throw such a wrench into Miley's current plans if ALY takes off in the US... but I wouldn't be opposed to it at this point. It's VIRAL VIRAL on TikTok and every sign points towards it becoming a smash...

16 hours ago, wish said:

New avi is a serve :kiss:

Honestly don't know what to expect with Angels Like You. It'll throw such a wrench into Miley's current plans if ALY takes off in the US... but I wouldn't be opposed to it at this point. It's VIRAL VIRAL on TikTok and every sign points towards it becoming a smash...

Omg ty, sis :heart:

I'd rather see Jaded becoming a hit in the US than ALY, but I honestly don't think Columbia has any expectations or even plans for Jaded tbh. They probably just released the MV because they saw the positive reactions from fans, but that's it, especially because they know Miley isn't interested in doing much to make it happen. I don't think she has anything to lose with ALY finally becoming the hit it was always meant to be.

It also looks like it has more of a chance to smash than Jaded, but at the same time it needs a push in western markets that RCA will probably never give. I don't even know how it was able chart on Canada without radio, not complaining though. :dies:

Edited by Scars

I will not rest until this album receives its flowers

Starboys23

Overall i thought it was a great pop effort from miley. reminds me of cant be tamed with tight production and lyricism. a little messy at times but i think thats her MO. I prefer an album like this versus a taylor album where everything is airtight and thematic storytelling from the first word to the last. this album is just good music for the summer and california.

"Flowers" tops Billboard Radio Songs for 15 weeks, tied with "Easy on Me" by Adele. Only two female songs have more than 15 weeks atop: "We Belong Together" (16 weeks) and "Don't Speak" (16 weeks). 

• Like 1

maybe River will start smashing during Pride month :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Scars said:

Omg ty, sis :heart:

I'd rather see Jaded becoming a hit in the US than ALY, but I honestly don't think Columbia has any expectations or even plans for Jaded tbh. They probably just released the MV because they saw the positive reactions from fans, but that's it, especially because they know Miley isn't interested in doing much to make it happen. I don't think she has anything to lose with ALY finally becoming the hit it was always meant to be.

It also looks like it has more of a chance to smash than Jaded, but at the same time it needs a push in western markets that RCA will probably never give. I don't even know how it was able chart on Canada without radio, not complaining though. :dies:

It sucks that the likely outcome is that neither song becomes a hit in the US :toofunny3: i'm greedy & i want both!

I'm shocked ALY hasn't popped off here yet though. Lemme make some US-based TikToks with the song 

10MBxdR.thumb.gif.d6ddea6a1d9692ab2a552d

Miley Cyrus Endless Summer Vacation surpass 1.5 billion streams at Spotify  (1,504,878,580 total) becoming 5th (+1) most streamed album released in 2023 :clap3:

Imagen

When Both Jaded & River surpass 100 million arround the same time :duca: 

The fact Endless Summer Vacation ended it’s run on the UK charts at 12 weeks 💀

It’s her second worst performance there behind TTOOL. For comparison, Plastic Hearts spent 28 weeks charting. 

Thousand Miles is lowkey the best song :chick3:

Edited by Heldenzeit

Island is the only chance to save the era. The song went semi viral during the backward sessions so release it Milene

• Like 2

how do you end the endless summer vacation before summer even began :redface:

• Haha 1

Jaded is done, I fear. Radio bullet is about to go negative if it follows the same pattern as the past 3-4 days.

ready for that volume 2/deluxe :toofunny3: 

1 hour ago, wish said:

Jaded is done, I fear. Radio bullet is about to go negative if it follows the same pattern as the past 3-4 days.

ready for that volume 2/deluxe :toofunny3: 

Jaded and River stopping their runs at around the same spot on radio is such a kiiiii