• despy

• Walk_Away21

6 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Album predicted to drop to #35 in its 10th week :cm: 

Plastic Hearts was at #34 on week 10 :cm: 

It’s over time to pack it up methinks :cm: 

At this point I only care about ALY smashing global anyway :giraffe:

RockStarShit101

Why am I just now hooked on River? that song is so good and deserved better.

18 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Album predicted to drop to #35 in its 10th week :cm: 

Plastic Hearts was at #34 on week 10 :cm: 

It’s over time to pack it up methinks :cm: 

Plastic Hearts was doing so great before the Prisoner mess. :cries:

We love a sleeper hit album! :heart:

8 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Why am I just now hooked on River? that song is so good and deserved better.

It did deserve better :clap3: 

Jaded stans suppressed the song and created a campaign to rush release Jaded because outside of Flowers and River it was the most streamed song on spotify the week the album got released. They convinced themselves it would smash.. little did they know that the only reason why it was getting those streams is because its placement on the album (the next song after Flowers)

:ace: Bunch of idiots...

Edited by Miley Cyrus

4 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

It did deserve better :clap3: 

Jaded stans suppressed the song and create a campaign to rush release Jaded because outside of Flowers and River it was the most streamed song on spotify the week the album got released. They convinced themselves it would smash.. little did they know that the only reason why it was getting those streams is because its placement on the album (the next song after Flowers)

:ace: Bunch of idiots...

Not this history revisionism! River was dead on arrival, a big fat bomb even with payola & playlisting, and literally just kept falling down the charts even while remaining in TTH for a whole month :deadbanana4:

At least Jaded is stable & we can still use the lack of playlisting as an excuse

tumblr_inline_nfjgffKzYC1svpvwu540.thumb

3 minutes ago, wish said:

Not this history revisionism! River was dead on arrival, a big fat bomb even with payola & playlisting, and literally just kept falling down the charts even while remaining in TTH for a whole month :deadbanana4:

At least Jaded is stable & we can still use the lack of playlisting as an excuse

No one is saying River wasn’t a catastrophic bomb, we’re saying it deserved better.

Jaded on the other hand is getting what it deserves :sorry: 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Miley Cyrus said:

No one is saying River wasn’t a catastrophic bomb, we’re saying it deserved better.

Jaded on the other hand is getting what it deserves :sorry: 

spacer.png

Jaded is actually liked by the GP :sorry: iHeart & Spotify are the ones snubbing her this time

Maybe if the payola budget wasn't wasted on #that second single!

There seems to be some genuine confirmation from Miley insiders that a Vol 2/ new album is coming this year…can any of the trusted ATRL insiders confirm? 

13 hours ago, BlowYourMind said:

There seems to be some genuine confirmation from Miley insiders that a Vol 2/ new album is coming this year…can any of the trusted ATRL insiders confirm? 

came here to ask this. allegedly there is a lead coming soon. is there any truth to it??

17 minutes ago, despy said:

came here to ask this. allegedly there is a lead coming soon. is there any truth to it??

This would make no sense. Way too early.

Who wants a new album if she will pretend that it will not exist & do anything about it

+ ESV drop like 2 months ago, I keep thinking this is fake news 

13 hours ago, BlowYourMind said:

@BlackoutZone pls give us some crumbs if you know anything :emofish:

Not touring anymore,  will hurt her career... Tours make fans engage so much with an artist... but I guess it's her choice.

I feel like a deluxe makes better sense than Vol 2 but I’ll take any new music I can since she isn’t touring anymore.

Spoiler

Vol 2: Permanent Winter Break coming in December as a dig @ Liam & Permanent December :cm:

On 5/20/2023 at 5:14 PM, Pink Whitney said:

She Is Coming era is so underrated :jonny:

stanning Miley from 2018-2021 was such a MOMENT

The gap between Slide Away and Midnight Sky was a nightmare. Still better than anything ESV related lmao

2 hours ago, MaxMartin said:

Not touring anymore,  will hurt her career... Tours make fans engage so much with an artist... but I guess it's her choice.

Girl? What career?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I feel like a deluxe makes better sense than Vol 2 but I’ll take any new music I can since she isn’t touring anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

Vol 2: Permanent Winter Break coming in December as a dig @ Liam & Permanent December :cm:

This... add 2 or 3 new songs, tbh we dont need new music this or next month

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This... add 2 or 3 new songs, tbh we dont need new music this or next month

Why say no to more music? Especially if we aren’t getting anything else it seems :chick3:

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

Why say no to more music? Especially if we aren’t getting anything else it seems :chick3:

What makes you think that she will promote the new music???  if we are lucky we will get another video filmed on a house LOL

Watch Flowers still overshadow this new music :dies: 

9 minutes ago, xSpaceDude said:

Girl? What career?

:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

What makes you think that she will promote the new music???  if we are lucky we will get another video filmed on a house LOL

Watch Flowers still overshadow this new music :dies: 

That’s what I’m saying — she won’t promote it! No tour, no performances, boring videos… if she’s not gonna give us any other new material, we might as well get a new album. Better no music with no promo than no music and no promo. 

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

That’s what I’m saying — she won’t promote it! No tour, no performances, boring videos… if she’s not gonna give us any other new material, we might as well get a new album. Better no music with no promo than no music and no promo. 

So she can flop harder than Younger Now.... no thanks