Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

2 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think she’s lying she’s valid to feel the way she’s feeling especially with everything that’s happened to her.

But I can’t help but feel like her ambivalence towards her career is misdirected.

Well ok, that makes sense. And I guess we`ll see.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

6 minutes ago, bopboy said:

do y’all think she’ll still do one off festival dates? i feel so dumb now for not getting to one of the festivals she did during plastic hearts, just want the chance to see her live one more time

Next era maybe

Or after Maxx breakup potentially 

spacer.png

I like her answer but I wanted a tour SO BAD. ****.

On touring:

“I love performing but pretty much for them,” she says, smiling. “Like singing for hundreds of thousands of people isn’t really the thing that I love. There’s no connection. There’s no safety.” I guess it’s pretty hard to people-please 100,000 individuals simultaneously? “Right,” she says, nodding. “It’s also not natural. It’s so isolating because if you’re in front of 100,000 people then you are alone.” [...]

Now she’s not sure she can do it anymore; certainly not in the foreseeable. “It’s been a minute,” she says of her years-long hiatus. “After the last [headline arena] show I did [in 2014], I kind of looked at it as more of a question. And I can’t. Not only ‘can’t’,” she self-corrects, “because can’t is your capability, but my desire. Do I want to live my life for anyone else’s pleasure or fulfilment other than my own? And, you know what…” she lets her conclusion hang in the air.

@wish @Miley Cyrus IT"S OVER

1 hour ago, Miley Cyrus said:

This is where she lost me. I can’t follow her train of thought here.

She says she has health flare ups and the cure for that is to go skiing because it makes her feel “normal” because she can be anonymous and hide behind her ski gear :skull: 

The math ain’t mathing :rip: that doesn’t make sense I would love to see her therapist say that out loud.

She just wants to find any reason to not do promo. I guess it’s because she did massive promo for Plastic Hearts and feels like it didn’t pay off for her? Like she was on joe rogan, call her daddy, doing Apple Music interviews, festivals, etc. But all of that helped her with an image overhaul and built positive momentum for her which led to Flowers. Then she just decided no more promo and dropped the ball.

Idk either way I’m sorry that she’s jaded I guess.

She's been worked like a dog since the age of 12. I think that's all there is. :/ And she's probably scared of screwing up her voice even more.

What happened to my girlie over the last 2 years? :weeps: Maxx Morando you’re bones when I get done with you 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

She worked so hard over the last few years to put her voice in the forefront and rebranded herself as a good live performer and changed public perception of her as a musician only to throw it all away.

And she does it so flippantly in the interview :deadbanana: she should’ve just stayed in her cave and ate her food.

I get the chronic pain, flare ups and anxiety but it feels like it’s coming out of nowhere and she doesn’t sound like herself at all. She’s misguided in blaming those health conditions on live/press tours.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

13 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I like her answer but I wanted a tour SO BAD. ****.

@wish @Miley Cyrus IT"S OVER

How can you say you like this answer? She said she only likes performing because of her gay make up artists and stylists :rip: 

Major diss to the fans :skull: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

I keep hearing Island whenever I go to the grocery store :katie2:

I don't understand why they have it on rotation or what sort of playlist they are playing but I'm not complaining

It's slowly creeping up my ranking and is now one of my faves off the album 

I finally understand this Ukrainian SMASH :clap3: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Hopefully this continues and ALY re-peaks next in Ireland, Canada

Those were the days :chick3: 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

28 minutes ago, wish said:

Used To Be Young snippet surfaced :mandown::mandown::mandown:

well don't be shy... post it. 

DqYSc0VXQAAJQCe.jpg

British Vogue is trash whoever compiled her looks for that video were morons.

Can't believe they didn't show her the miley cyrus blue eyes meme or her 2012 streetwear fashion tumblr moment or any hannah era fashion disasters or plastic hearts mullet era :rip:

I do love how excited she got when they showed her the ESV cover she knew she served :gaycat1:

Edited by Miley Cyrus

She Is Coming era is so underrated :jonny:

stanning Miley from 2018-2021 was such a MOMENT

Endless Summer Vacation had sold 100k in pure sales at the US according to HDD :clap3:

Pink Whitney

The potential of this era is there

9 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Miley has no desire to tour again.

Say goodbye to the ESV tour everyone :flower2: 

Welp it’s over for the tour girlies if true :flower2:

The lashings in this thread :redface: well deserved honestly :clap3: 

The fact that we were almost so close to having an era where she doesn't put her foot in her mouth and then she comes out saying **** like this :skull: 

She's such a dummy. I fear that locking her up in a basement not doing any promo was doing wonders for her career :sorry:

Idk how she manages to say dumb **** every era :rip: She needs to attend the taylor swift school of media training.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Yeah I fear i prefer for her to sit in her cave with her 5 gay friends doing yoga over her doing promo at this point :dies: 

Kinda happy she’s aware that River tanked since she’s no longer on her phone apparently.

Columbia must’ve told her about it too. Rot Mooley :heart2: