• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

I became a fan back in 2020 when it was covid and Plastic Hearts barely left my Apple Music playlist. Can’t wait for March :heart2:

10 hours ago, Scars said:

Selena also served taste today. :clap3:

Hope we're seeing her in flowers mv

The producers on the album worked on several recent hit #1 songs so that's promising :jonny6:

I know she's taking it with this one! :clap3:

18 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Hmmm.... I don't think she is sticking with the rock sound anymore after PH, but we'll see

Maybe the album will have range in terms of genre yet still be very cohesive

I think it will still have rock elements carried over from Plastic Hearts but it will be much more electronic infused. 

13 hours ago, Scars said:

Selena also served taste today. :clap3:

not taste enough because this isn't High but we will take it

and yeah, Selena is in this project. Not even Taylor get this promo level from her lmao

I'd rather have songs like Mother's daughter over ther rock stuff tbh, kinda tired of it

Weren’t there rumors of Selena having a collab for this album, or at least a cameo in an MV? 

and now she suddenly commented on Miley’s IG post (I actually even thought they weren’t in speaking terms lol) and is using her music on TikTok…. 

54 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Weren’t there rumors of Selena having a collab for this album, or at least a cameo in an MV? 

and now she suddenly commented on Miley’s IG post (I actually even thought they weren’t in speaking terms lol) and is using her music on TikTok…. 

She was on Miley’s Instagram show Bright Minded not that long back…they have definitely been civil.

Miley is my gurl!!! I will be buying and streaming! 

They can't kill my b*tch! 

WiLU4o.gif

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

not taste enough because this isn't High but we will take it

High is cute, but Never Be Me is on a whole other level! :tsk:

1 hour ago, Itz_Dani! said:

They've been very friendly these past few years. Selena did a IG live with Miley during lockdown, Miley sent some flowers to her during the 15th Hannah Montana anniversary, she namedropped Miley during her SNL monologue and Miley was at her 30th birthday party.

It could be a collab or maybe she's just trying to show support to a new (old) friend. :michael:

11 hours ago, Thelightiscumin said:

I love some of her singles but her albums are always full of fillers.

Thissss, but Plastic Hearts changed that for me, bc it felt like her first album where the songs have value and are not just placeholder songs. 

I'm just taken aback ESV seems less rock and more pop, when Plastic Hearts wasn't even rock enough for how hard I wanted her to go.

Also I like the title but I'm disappointed it's not Ever Since Venus tbh.  Endless Summer Vacation reminds me of Cool for the Summer in that it seems simultaneously uncoy and yet immature middle school vibes, but I know the content like CFTS will be mature and immaculate.

I am hoping the album is great, not just the singles or title track!

7 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Thissss, but Plastic Hearts changed that for me, bc it felt like her first album where the songs have value and are not just placeholder songs. 

I'm just taken aback ESV seems less rock and more pop, when Plastic Hearts wasn't even rock enough for how hard I wanted her to go.

Also I like the title but I'm disappointed it's not Ever Since Venus tbh.  Endless Summer Vacation reminds me of Cool for the Summer in that it seems simultaneously uncoy and yet immature middle school vibes, but I know the content like CFTS will be mature and immaculate.

I am hoping the album is great, not just the singles or title track!

I mean younger now was all fillers except younger now and Malibu and bangerz same except 4-5 tracks. PH improved but still a lot of fillers 

4 minutes ago, Thelightiscumin said:

I mean younger now was all fillers except younger now and Malibu and bangerz same except 4-5 tracks. PH improved but still a lot of fillers 

Plastic Hearts has at max 3 fillers.

8 minutes ago, collin said:

Plastic Hearts has at max 3 fillers.

Yeah she never delivered a perfect album hopefully that’s it

23 minutes ago, Thelightiscumin said:

Which songs on PH are supposed to be fillers? :rip:

1 minute ago, Scars said:

Which songs on PH are supposed to be fillers? :rip:

8 to 12 are all fillers.

smoore95GAGA

PH has at max one filler and her name is Bad Karma :cm: