Kevin McCarthy elected Speaker of the House after 14 losses

slik

This is ridiculous and immature. Our government is so dysfunctional that they can’t even pick a House Speaker.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Kassi

• Bears01

• suburbannature

Ken Buck just confirmed to CNN he's moving to Scalise if McCarthy loses the next round. 

McCarthy is FINISHED y'all :rip: :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Ken Buck just confirmed to CNN he's moving to Scalise if McCarthy loses the next round. 

McCarthy is FINISHED y'all :rip: :deadbanana:

Imagine if Scalise ends up Speaker. McCarthy will never show his face again.

Every time I’ve opened this thread the last 24 hrs or so I think maybe it’ll be resolved already but it’s still somehow going :laugh2::rip:

5 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Would Justin Amash have a chance? 

Let me save you the trouble - no.

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

At this point I just want a handful of Republicans to go rogue and vote for Hakeem :bibliahh:

These speeches and all the heckling is actually pretty entertaining. :dies: It's giving Parks and Rec.

This Byron Donalds guy doesn't even look like he wants it. :deadbanana4: Did this contingency of the Freedom Caucus just offer up the only Black person they had and this Donalds guy just went with it dksjkfsdk

They're like "We hate identity politics!" meanwhile they keep bringing up that he's Black even though if he were on the left they'd accuse him of being from Kenya lmao

Bring on round 7 y'all

Not American so I don't get it - why can't Jeffries be the speaker if he keeps winning? Is there a specific threshold that they need to meet? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.