• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Kassi

• Bears01

• suburbannature

I don't know what's more delicious?

Seeing McCarthy keep getting humiliated or MTG getting canceled by her base.

Just now, GhostBox said:

Why don’t the Dems just all vote for Donalds(r) and stick it the McCarthy 😂 I mean we are getting one of these people might as well help bring McCarthy down 

They should all vote George Santos at this point

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

right, let's enjoy both

38 minutes ago, Reginald said:

He doesn't have the votes

He doesn't have the range, dahling :michael: 

Not the way Boebert is lurking on ATRL quoting my posts :michael:

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Why don’t the Dems just all vote for Donalds(r) and stick it the McCarthy 😂 I mean we are getting one of these people might as well help bring McCarthy down 

Because Donald’s is arguably worse than McCarthy :rip: how about they stick with their strategy and let the GOP look bad. They’re in the minority, it’s not their duty to help out Rs

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Someone should nominate Trump just for the drama 

Absolutely not :rip: thank god the GOPs majority is so small, add an extra 15-20 seats and I could’ve legit seen this happening 

At this point I just want a handful of Republicans to go rogue and vote for Hakeem :bibliahh:

All the commentary on the House floor fights feeling like the politics version of football :deadbanana4:

The C-SPAN camera guys losing their breath following the House members like celebrities at the Golden Globes :deadbanana4:

The facial reactions to Boebert's speech :deadbanana4:

Fox News thinking they have any impact on the insurrection caucus when none of their audience even watches that channel anymore :deadbanana4:

At the rate we're going we're approaching a contest level nearing division of the Civil War :deadbanana4:

Nancy Pelosi was elected speaker four times (07, 09, 19 & 21) which means she won fewer races for speaker over 14 years than Kevin McCarthy has lost just in the last two days

25 minutes ago, Tusk said:

:coffee:

The mess is still ongoing... What a clown show :bibliahh:

The fact all their families are there for swearing in and can't even be sworn in until there is a speaker and who knows how long this clown show will go. :rip: 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

The fact all their families are there for swearing in and can't even be sworn in until there is a speaker and who knows how long this clown show will go. :rip: 

Even for repugnant people on the floor and in that building that's the one thing I do feel slightly bad about. 

....not assuming they aren't already coming from money for a decent sized apartment although I would understand if someone did assume that.

I'm thinking especially of the newer ones though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.