71st Miss Universe - Miss Universe is La Tramoya - USA

dabunique

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

a mess and la pobre de Curacao now in quarantine 

I think she'll be there for prelims and interviews. 

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• PlERRE

• Margaux

• TayDine1989

Colombia won the day for me. 

Puerto Rico, USA, Indonesia Germany and Thailand are really under the radar. 

Italia and India are gaining momentum, Cambodia could be nice surprise. 

South Africa, Venezuela and Philippines are delivering. Not overdoing it but also not getting lost. 

Colombia, South Africa and DR all look fresh and vibrant. Those are my favorites right now.

Day 3 was for Colombia, nothing else to say. Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico looked amazing. 

It's kinda unfair we don't have an Official coverage anymore cuz a lot of girls get lost and we only focus on the same 20 girls everyday. 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Day 3 was for Colombia, nothing else to say. Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico looked amazing. 

It's kinda unfair we don't have an Official coverage anymore cuz a lot of girls get lost and we only focus on the same 20 girls everyday. 

it sucks but those who r dedicated to cover all are so few

yes it was Mafe's day

who's day will it be today during orientation

also 26 (how da phuck is it only 26) contestants will participate in da Mardi Gras parade kick off

i'm dyin to see both my girls in a  picture - MaFe & Ashley

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

it sucks but those who r dedicated to cover all are so few

yes it was Mafe's day

who's day will it be today during orientation

also 26 (how da phuck is it only 26) contestants will participate in da Mardi Gras parade kick off

i'm dyin to see both my girls in a  picture - MaFe & Ashley

Very unfair, say what you want about Trump era, but the guy (and/or his administration) treated everyone equally and you had a few 

countries making the top 15 every year that aren't power houses. 

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Very unfair, say what you want about Trump era, but the guy (and/or his administration) treated everyone equally and you had a few 

countries making the top 15 every year that aren't power houses. 

nah Trump was trash also

i don't kno how old u r but i remember back in 2009 where he actually chose half of da girls (mostly blondes from Europe) and when we got to da first cut all of dem were eliminated for their busted walks lol

for me its dat i understand u can't have dem all in one place sometimes but this is a parade and they all should be there

Also Ghana & Cameroon haven't showed up yet and today is orientation, some countries need to get it together

This is between Colombia and Venezuela definitely, I think it's going to be a Powerhouse and as of right now they both seem to have the whole package; Puerto Rico comes close but she's giving more model than Miss Universe. Colombia has the advantage that IMG hasn't crowned a blonde, Venezuela has the advantage of the transformational leader Anne was talking about. 

Philippines is under the radar, Thailand is lost, USA and Mexico are nowhere to be found. France and South Africa will place, but I don't see them winning, India only shined that one day. Dominican Republic is growing. 

As I said before, we need equal treatment to all the girls, there are some contestants that I haven't seen more than twice, we all focus on the same 15 countries and that's why they always place, MUO should do media teams, hire photographers, social media groups, something! 

Edited by PlERRE

On 1/6/2023 at 2:14 AM, PlERRE said:

I think she'll be there for prelims and interviews. 

She's tested negative now. She's coming b*tches!

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

MUO should do media teams, hire photographers, social media groups, something! 

Yup. It's so weird having to stalk contestants' and fans' ig for updates and looks while the official accounts upload 1-2 pic daily. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

2 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Yup. It's so weird having to stalk contestants' and fans' ig for updates and looks while the official accounts upload 1-2 pic daily. :deadbanana4:

new ownership might have been da issue as to why there isn't official pics sumthin might've fallen through da cracks during da transition

FmCOMDkXEAMrqo2?format=jpg&name=small

as of now its MaFe's crown to lose

Philippine is da only one from Asia always on point

Italy faded, Spain faded

USA was decimated by Colombia in their group reel (although yesterday was a great day R'Bonney) Mexico is also non existent, she had a cute photo shoot with Peru and was also eaten alive

Curacao is jus so breathtaking and seeing her back makes me so happy

China has still not even left her nation, its over for her with interviews starting tomorrow

honestly how do u not get ur passport or visa ahead of time

its a shame, they haven't missed an edition since they debut in 2002

Dominican Republic

Puerto Rico
Germany
Spain

Nigeria
Mexico
Italy

Ukraine
USA
Thailand
Peru
Colombia
South Africa

Venezuela

Philippines
Jamaica

Top 16 so far

Venezuela, Philippines, Colombia, South Africa and Italy ( maybe Puerto Rico) top 5

I think this will be between Colombia, Venezuela, DR, Philippines and South Africa.

This could be a repeat of the 2008 edition with Venezuela and Colombia

1 hour ago, Ale said:

This could be a repeat of the 2008 edition with Venezuela and Colombia

I can see this (with Colombia winning this time, unless her answer sucks). Love both Amanda and Mafe :party:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

China has still not even left her nation, its over for her with interviews starting tomorrow

honestly how do u not get ur passport or visa ahead of time

its a shame, they haven't missed an edition since they debut in 2002

China has just lifted the stupid zero-covid policy and people have just been allowed to fly abroad a few weeks ago. Maybe that’s why they couldn’t manage the visa in time. 

2 hours ago, Life Savers said:

I can see this (with Colombia winning this time, unless her answer sucks). Love both Amanda and Mafe :party:

I think the crown is for Colombia till the question, that's the make o break moment, also some luck cuz some questions are really ????? 

Philippines usually slays Q&A, they practice everything. Venezuela is probably one of the best speakers, but not only that, her aura and charisma fill a room when you give her a microphone. 

Update: Miss China has just arrived New Orleans :foxaylove: 

I have a couple of favorites but I’m gonna wait until the preliminary to see who rises and falls. What do y’all think of the new crown? 

3 hours ago, izzy™ said:

What do y’all think of the new crown? 

It reminds me of the one used in 2008 but in blue and silver.

They should bring back the minimoto one, maybe a new deal only for the tiaras the winners get to keep. It's iconic, timeless and truly represents Miss Universe. 

I don't know if the girls from the Diamond Nexus Lab, DIC or Mouawad eras got a tiara. Anybody knows? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.