K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

with Blackpink it's always 1 Coachella forward, 3 horrible red carpet looks backwards... :deadbanana4:

• Replies 132.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

At least is on theme:rip: waiting for Rosé in a mini black dress for the hundredth time.

Kazuha on the 2nd pre chorus in Unforgiven :eek: her growth

Jennie giving us nothing as PER USUAL 

can't wait to wake up to 40+ unread pages of this thread tomorrow morning. it's another AESPA RELEASE EVE!!!

winter-aespa.gif

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

still beautiful AF but did they have to rush her makeup? that right under-eye :biblio:

Why are these KPOP girlies afraid to wear GOWNS :gaycat6:

Smash :coffee2:

yass. So proud of her. Hopefully the queendom project won’t harm her trajectory like it did to Kepler.

Edit :

even better 

Now it’s time to mother Eunbi to have a Melon hit.

Edited by Hay Amores

34 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

still beautiful AF but did they have to rush her makeup? that right under-eye :biblio:

nnn that’s her scar

the makeup is very pretty imo

Welcome to My World will probably sounds like I by Taeyeon :gaycat1:

15 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

yass. So proud of her. Hopefully the queendom project won’t harm her trajectory like it did to Kepler.

Edit :

even better 

Oh wow top 50. She’s finally avenging the industry for paying her dust since SIXTEEN :clap3: (I know she was in iz*one but people were doubting her place in the lineup)

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Notchu quoting yourself what’s happening

spacer.png

:bibliahh: 

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

its just that one Garam stan that keeps talking to themself

AcclaimedGoodBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gi

This :coffee2:

4 hours ago, TheCal said:

COCA COLA MASHIDA COCA COLA MASHIDA

4eW.gif

SEE YA LOOKING CATCH IT 

HERE'S YA COLA 

4eW.gif

jennie looks beautiful :jonny5:

it reminds me of 2021 / voice era ariana 

1 hour ago, BTS said:

She’s one of the most famous actresses in Korea :rip:

Descendants of the Sun, Full House, The Winter the Wind that blows, Autumn in my Heart are some of biggest k dramas of all time. They’ve grossed more than some of your faves “world” tours

Who's been posting user's pics? I'm late. What's the tea? - The Lounge -  ATRL

I was talking about the kpop terrorizer and well-known bully K*m G*r*m my friend, why are you dragging me. :bam:

Who's been posting user's pics? I'm late. What's the tea? - The Lounge -  ATRL

Blackpink is one of my fave does she grossed more than Born Pink tour aswell?

Just now, Fanta said:

@Witnessed ET  how do you feel about the lsrfm comeback?

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah the tracklist is a mess. Why would they put the old songs and even the intros from the old minis :rip: sounds so messy. 

also my two cents on Lesserafim comeback. Unforgiven is a bop on its own, but this is a song that should have come later in their career because right now it is too close and too similar to ANTIFRAGILE, with AF being the superior one in every sense. And it’s worth noting that what made AF so loved was the perfect combination of the reggaeton as well as the genius choreo…where Unforgiven doesn’t match up. They should have gone with something still upbeat obviously and performance-worthy but fresh sounding for them this comeback to show some variety. UF sounds like it’s trying to emulate AF both in sound and visuals. I wouldn’t have a problem with it generally but this is supposed to be their most anticipated comeback and their first full album, so it kinda left me wanting more ngl. Especially since their first two minis were fantastic but still somewhat different to each other. 

anyway, I will still bop to Unforgiven, and the Bsides tho, don’t get me wrong. Just pouring my thoughts on what could have been done better. 

and it’s kinda funny that IVE, from whom I had no high expectations, actually delivered a better album and have a perfect streak of title/pre release tracks so far with each one having their own distinct flavor. 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

These will be on repeat for the foreseeable future :WAP:

I expressed my thoughts here :cm:

47 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Edit :

even better 

:heart: I enjoyed Hush Rush more but this one definitely safer and had a lot of viral potential. I always see the dance cover vids on tiktok. So happy for her.