• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Not the victim complex when we all know female idols are more hated and it’s not only GG Stans dragging them :bunny: calling NCT, SKZ music **** isn’t the end of the world. 

"Not the victim complex when we all know male idols are just as much hated as female idols* and it’s not only bg stans* dragging them. NCTzens and Stays* calling NewJeans'* music **** would indeed be the end of the world and they would be labelled misogynistic* etc."

:cm:

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

why do some gg stans make hating boygroups their whole personality is so lame :dies:

because bgs deserve it and it triggers their fans :bam:

• Like 4

It's so obvious some of you MEN have been bullied by Str8 men your whole lives, to the point where some you are this self hating :rip:

Some of you guys do know that it's completely normal to support women without having to hate men, right? :date:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Thumbs Down 6

Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s wife' – 8AM KST:

#4 Bugs (=) *peak*

#7 MelOn (=) *new peak*

#8 FLO (+3) *re-peak*

#8 Genie (+17) *re-peak*

MelOn ULs: 198,426(+9,765)

:loki:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

f509a9e03b541716020e77516bb6d6f4.png

he's in his hoe era and we love to see it :jonny5:

I just know oppa has great titties

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I just know oppa has great titties

oh the greatest there is

4 minutes ago, jeanie said:

oh the greatest there is

I just googled

zhang-hao-boys-planet.thumb.gif.e75c47300fe27cedce93ee199e711cd8.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

If we exclude Armys, then gg stans are way more toxic. Most bg stans are actually very chill and usually fight amongst each other only, however toxic gg stans love to insert themselves into everything, and attack bgs unprovoked cause it's simply "cool" and "edgy" to hate men. 

NJ or IVE are definitely taking SOTY Daesang, but not the AOTY Daesang, especially when we have groups like SKZ and SVT who have outsold NewJennies and IVE's whole discography with their latest albums alone. 

Well if it based on Melon Music Awards which is heavily stream and download stats, IVE have chance to win. I mean that’s how IU winning over BTS because she have highest stream despite the latter have higher sales. :keir:

10 minutes ago, PeopleLikeUs said:

Well if it based on Melon Music Awards which is heavily stream and download stats, IVE have chance to win. I mean that’s how IU winning over BTS because she have highest stream despite the latter have higher sales. :keir:

I was basing it on MAMA, since that's the biggest award show. 

If we're talking about Melon Music Awards, then SKZ or any other JYP group for that matter have no chance at winning or even being nominated for anything, since JYP has beef with Melon:

The beef between JYP and MelOn started in 2018 when J.Y. Park sued MelOn for sajaegi, or chart manipulation. This method is described as the “Push Down” technique, and this wasn't the first time (or the last) MelOn was exposed for chart manipulation

Ever since then no JYP artist has ever been nominated or attended their award shows.  

EnWVDRvXcAQvb7B?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Pluto2022

43 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s wife' – 8AM KST:

#4 Bugs (=) *peak*

#7 MelOn (=) *new peak*

#8 FLO (+3) *re-peak*

#8 Genie (+17) *re-peak*

MelOn ULs: 198,426(+9,765)

:loki:

Eve overtaking Unforgiven on Bugs already? :jonnycat:

Are B Sides are also getting advantages for MelOn TTH or is that just for title track? 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

Happy 2400 pages

Let's stream this hyperpop-inspired classic with "24" in the title :heart2:

Miss this ITZY

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

NME gave a 5/5 rating for 5-STAR

https://www.nme.com/reviews/album/stray-kids-5-star-review-cementing-their-superstar-status-3451712

"Their biggest strength, however, has always been their willingness to experiment while staying true to their bespoke style"

"Never ones to follow trends, Stray Kids exist in their own arena where their only competition is themselves."

"Stray Kids are flying so high above the crowd that they’re in a galaxy of their very own, where the parties are endless and the vibes are always five-star."

Acclaimed and succesful, not eveyrone has that

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

• Like 1

This always makes me cackle it popped up on my TikTok feed again 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

:jonny4:

the whole mini is hit after hit :jonny3:

2 hours ago, Rominho. said:

This fits the song so much better, glad someone finally leaked it.

she was serving MPG here, wonder why they went with the other one instead

7 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

this classique :dies:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

That's really on AOA girls, tho. You have like 2/3 capable vocalist, and the only sound that came out, just the breathing, and if you only prepared the dance then do it well. 

Hyolin got so mad, she sang to AOA'S face. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

That's really on AOA girls, tho. You have like 2/3 capable vocalist, and the only sound that came out, just the breathing, and if you only prepared the dance then do it well. 

Hyolin got so mad, she sang to AOA'S face. :rip:

Why didn’t they just give Choa the mic :rip:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

"Not the victim complex when we all know male idols are just as much hated as female idols* and it’s not only bg stans* dragging them. NCTzens and Stays* calling NewJeans'* music **** would indeed be the end of the world and they would be labelled misogynistic* etc."

:cm:

you have to be insanely delusional to believe female idols dont get more hate than male idols, especially with how rampant misogyny is in korea.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, motherpills said:

you have to be insanely delusional to believe female idols dont get more hate than male idols, especially with how rampant misogyny is in korea.

Listen Koreaboo, I'm talking about what I see on MY social media and I'm speaking from an international point of view. International stans can be just as problematic towards male idols, and it goes BOTH WAYS, like let's not downplay anything. And don't put words in my mouth, cause I never said that male idols receive more hate than female idols, I just acknowledged that BOTH MALE AND FEMALE IDOLS CAN RECEIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF HATE.

If we go by this thread alone, then my point is already proven :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022