• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that italic'd user's obsession with the BABYDUMPSTER children is so weird im sry im sry

amymikesnatch.gif

No but like FR 

amymikesnatch.gif

24 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

didn't they have a comeback a couple weeks ago? why does their label think quantity > quality :rip:

when does their contract end?

When Bep1er debut (jokes) 

They are soon going to be* shelved I fear, idk how W1 is going to manage both groups when they are already struggling with Kep1er :rip:

Edited by Adama

4 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

HYBE are NOT stepping down :bam: they'll force their way in nnn 

Not the Couple Account :redface:

Edited by Park Jinyoung

42 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Chaeyoung has evolved to literally become the visual of TWICE 

With Nayeon’s new lips and teeth she’s definitely surpassed her I fear 

Chaeyoung has always been the prettiest member to me, and I was surprised when I found out that she used to be one of the least popular members when I first got into TWICE. But she's now one of the most popular members, and we love to see that  :clap3:

Straight up gorgeous 

E730CktXoAAjaQq.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

42 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Has BABYMONSTER debuted yet 

spacer.png

They keep releasing uninteresting videos every other day. ask again in 2 months. They might be getting a digital single. If we’re lucky we’ll be getting their first single album early 2024. Fingers crossed 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

didn't they have a comeback a couple weeks ago? why does their label think quantity > quality :rip:

Their Japanese comeback comes out 15th but the lead single dropped a few days ago 

their contracts should be up like July 2024 iirc, concerned about their careers and post group activities after a workaholic run like this :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

around June - July 2024

I can see YGLY postpone BM's debut, and wait until the "5th generation" officially starts and mediaplay about BM being 5th gen so that they won't be directly compared to NewJeans, IVE, LE SSERAFIM etc. 

Edited by Pluto2022

herstory is being made in the HYBE studio right now

wait, what? the 4th gen girlies are all monster album sellers :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chaeyoung has always been the prettiest member to me, and I was surprised when I found out that she used to be one of the least popular members when I first got into TWICE. But she's now one of the most popular members, and we love to see that  :clap3:

Straight up gorgeous 

E730CktXoAAjaQq.jpg

She’s kinda become the de facto it girl of TWICE when you think about it. She’s the most paid, is the most involved in TWICE’s musical output, and is obviously not lacking in the visual department. The fact that her voice is all over their tracks as the underlying melodies and backing vocals is kinda insane. Even on Moonlight Sunrise she’s pretty much harmonizing across most of the song 

5 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

They keep releasing uninteresting videos every other day. ask again in 2 months. They might be getting a digital single. If we’re lucky we’ll be getting their first single album early 2024. Fingers crossed 

spacer.png

So that means we can expect their debut single in…. 8 months? Maybe 

How long was the BLACKPINK dance teaser -> debut timeline?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that italic'd user's obsession with the BABYDUMPSTER children is so weird im sry im sry

amymikesnatch.gif

it is and more people should call it out

amymikesnatch.gif

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

okay I just watched the Twice billboard performance, do they usually perform like this? cause they're so bland, faceless and uninteresting on stage 

I always thought they were atleast good dancers because of how the oncez here talk about them but they're not even serving in that department

was it the song? were they nervous? idk it wasn't it

is this how 99.9% of kpop groups performs without the whole inkigayo lighting and setup? :lmao: 

and please don't come at me with those born pink tour videos like i'm not allowed to share my opinion here :rip: 

I'm a once and the performance was mid, however the girls more often than not absolutely slay so your first statement is disingenuous. :rip:

They only learned the full choreo for the song a week ago according to their vlive, MLSR was a song released during their vacation before schedules. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

How long was the BLACKPINK dance teaser -> debut timeline?

spacer.png

girl it was just a month

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Not the Couple Account :redface:

made worse with HYBE doing dirty work with LSM :rip: 

really it should be $60M+ because 'HYBE also signed a contract to provide a total of 10 billion won over the next 10 years to "plant trees" led by former general manager Lee.'

Edited by rapperjennie

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can see YGLY postpone BM's debut, and wait until the "5th generation" officially starts and mediaplay about BM being 5th gen so that they won't be directly compared to NewJeans, IVE, LE SSERAFIM etc. 

You're wrong, YG already released an article a few weeks ago saying how the 4th gen battle between ggs is really tight right now, and how they expect BM will be a strong contender among them.

20 hours ago, lovatos said:

Oh wow, what other k-pop-group could have one of their least popular members sell out an arena tour in North America by themselves?

“Least popular member” means nothing when you’re a literal BTS member :dies:

20 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Isn’t Suga the most popular member after the maknae line though? He kinda has the biggest solo song ”Daecwhita” if we exclude the collabs and World Cup songs etc. 

Isn’t the popularity ranking like this?: 

1. V

2. Jungkook

3. Jimin

4. Suga

5. Jin

6. RM

7. J-Hope

From Insta followers it’s more like:

1 V

2. JK

3. Jimin

4. Jhope

5. Jin

6. Suga

7. RM

5 minutes ago, BTS said:

“Least popular member” means nothing when you’re a literal BTS member :dies:

From Insta followers it’s more like:

1 V

2. JK

3. Jimin

4. Jhope

5. Jin

6. Suga

7. RM

jhope only has more followers than jin and suga because he's always posting 

22 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

She’s kinda become the de facto it girl of TWICE when you think about it. She’s the most paid, is the most involved in TWICE’s musical output, and is obviously not lacking in the visual department. The fact that her voice is all over their tracks as the underlying melodies and backing vocals is kinda insane. Even on Moonlight Sunrise she’s pretty much harmonizing across most of the song 

See when I said she was the member I was the least worried about in a post Twice world people were laughing at me.

First of all she has the most interesting solo out of all the group, she can write, compose and also help in production.if she doesn't become a solo she'll be working as a songwriter.

When will this generation thing end? Like are people gonna talk about the 10th gen in the future? :rip: it doesn’t make sense at all anymore 

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

J-Horse, sugar dead aunt looking, rap literal monster, jin's face not moving anymore and jimin's oli london 50 procedures done face are all uglee, so excited to not see them forever

spacer.png

Agree

spacer.png