K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

38 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

He looks like a college professor here (with weird pants)

GA6rASXWQAAfe46?format=jpg&name=small

I'd let him hit for a better grade

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

He looks like a college professor here (with weird pants)

GA6rASXWQAAfe46?format=jpg&name=small

I watched the interview this is from a while back and also thought the pants were weird so I'm happy someone brought it up :deadbanana2: He buckles the strap part at 6:15 and seeing the function of the strap makes it more confusing. It's literally just fabric on the back of the pants and doesn't even function like a belt like I thought from the photos. Maybe I can see the vision but the execution doesn't even look nice imo and makes otherwise fine pants look stupid. Maybe it would look better with a different top bc the white button up makes the strap look like a half hearted attempt to "spice up" a basic outfit

• Haha 1

GBZkEqQWAAAvM1p?format=jpg&name=large

:redface:
whipped whipped whipped

wonbin filling the gap while seunghan is gone

• Haha 2

Me just realizing Aespa’s Comeback is probably gonna be another Western pushed single considering the rumors said it’s gonna be a English EP:redface:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

well, yes.gif 

well, no... gif

:rip:

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

THE VOCALS! THE HARMONIES :jonnycat:

Hope they promote more in Japan next year, they could benefit a lot especially for the Global chart on Apple Music and for the sales 

Edited by Adama

The fact that my fave performance of my faves is a cover. Honestly from time to time just let them sit and sing they can fill the stage just with their voices 

their voices are so pretty. I hate kpop sometimes 

Yk0Ze6E.gif

• Like 3

Is there a company that push its own group to never perform their own music as much as PNATION

Speaking of XG, I feel like the reason why a lot of people are underwhelmed by BabyMonster is because they were expecting what XG have been serving, with both groups also being 7 membered girl crush group. XG have simply put the standard too high when it comes to girl-crush and are arguably the best group in Kpop to pull off that concept so far personally. 

Though imagine if all of XG's discography went to Babymonster instead and they debuted with something like this with a YG budget MV... It would be massive

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Speaking of XG, I feel like the reason why a lot of people are underwhelmed by BabyMonster is because they were expecting what XG have been serving, with both groups being 7 membered girl crush group. XG have simply put the standard to high when it comes to girl-crush and are arguably the best group in Kpop to pull off that concept so far personally. 

Though imagine if all of XG's discography went to Babymonster instead and they debuted with something like this with a YG budget MV... It would be massive

XG music videos are amazing, and that one girl can really rap👏 BM was a disappointment debut. I agree with the standards being so big nowadays. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zack said:

Do you know ADABANA? 

Yeah:alexz:

• Thanks 1

I usually don't enjoy Jessica's songs much but I love this song :jonnycat:

Sidenote, the melody really reminds me of Ariana's "One Last Time" :jamming:

• Like 1