K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Yunjin going for the Baek Yerin wannabe vibe for her solos when her strength is her charisma & stage presence is a travesty. Very much giving Joy going for those snoozes for her solo debut 

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i’ve seen people criticize yunjin for doing too much with her facial expressions and stuff but honestly she is able to pull it off and doesn’t look ridiculous while doing it :devil:

It's bc it's been normalized to do a generic blank/stiff face all the time to maximize your pretty instead of actually performing

Fans these days can't handle seeing expression, movement, and personality on stage

19501d389917371a54f8cfee897809189e71093f

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 1

Loving the Yunjin praise :clap3:Vocals, visuals, performance skills, undeniable charisma, the star quality….she is an ACE. A total all rounder. She does remind me of Jihyo.

spacer.png

• Like 6

mind you, you cant even scroll 3 seconds in peace on either tiktok or yt without an INSANE amount of BP hate content   :deadbanana2:and y'all wonder why we became who we are as a fandom nowadays...

• Haha 3

we never f*cked with yall my girls never ****** with yall and we will never f*ck with yall thank you. literally unbearable WHY are you literally in my recommended videos when I search up my fave. Just bc your fave is either a washed up now fully bald military based BG or a GG that is employed to host not even half sold out stadium shows. PLS get a job. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

we never f*cked with yall my girls never ****** with yall and we will never f*ck with yall thank you. literally unbearable WHY are you literally in my recommended videos when I search up my fave. Just bc your fave is either a washed up now fully bald military based BG or a GG that is employed to host not even half sold out stadium shows. PLS get a job. 

Is everything ok? Why are you suddenly mad lol

:clack: 

Edited by Adama

5 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

So far RIIZE members have been cancelled over the following:

- getting some pussy

- talking to S**bin

- taking half of a breath of a cigarette

- having an apartment

- saying they prefer pizza over sushi

- having weird hands

- being too old to be rookies

did I miss anything

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

The bully who's still here...

18 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

mind you, you cant even scroll 3 seconds in peace on either tiktok or yt without an INSANE amount of BP hate content   :deadbanana2:and y'all wonder why we became who we are as a fandom nowadays...

This is what you get for watching all those drama Kpop Youtube channel.... I've never encountered one of them on Youtube or Tiktok... (I've got too much on twitter because I asked for it when I started searching those kind of stuffs to begin with).

The idols with the most charisma always come with horrible debuts. I hate it here. :rip: 
I need Ningning to be serious and serve a cunty debut. She has great taste so I trust her. 

• Like 2

On Jihyo's solo, I wonder how her next one would be received if she went for more of a tomboy style w feminine touches? Something like this outfit, except maybe crop the jersey. Like baggier masculine clothes w any necessary crops or tightening to still keep it cute. Contrasting the more masculine clothing, the dance/song can be in a cheerful but powerful feminine style. This concept might help maintain the mature image she was going for w her debut while being able to do an upbeat GP bop like Pop (just more toned down on the cuteness and a different sound). I think it could be something but idk if I'm explaining my vision well :celestial5: Will also help her join the profitable "girl oppa" thing the SM girlies have gotten into doing. Her female fans already like it too apparently bc tweets like this were all I was seeing while trying to find a clip of this outfit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Stray Kids' streams are so stable across their discography.

The level of dedication of their fandom :jonny5:

Yeah, they are always getting around 6M daily streams from their back catalog alone! They might even surpass TWICE next year in overall streams 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

It's giving twins 

Felix and Chaewon used to look so much alike during their rookie years :psyduck:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

idk what got you mad but you can stream this while you feel angry:

I heard the beat goes hard when you are mad.

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

Like, they used to be able to pass as siblings

u0uKqpIG7bffMLQeifXrhCjepOCa6Oy1zvTUXHgW33e85059494594b6eb47cc58e2ee667c.jpg

c7bf9a176133451fb1373660474eb356.jpgIZONE-Chae-Won-Stray-Kids-Felix.jpg

EPleUJMU0AAsUTL.jpg:large

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Girl if the algorithm is recommending these to you it's because you interact with it :skull: just silence or say you're not interested and you'll stop getting them. Go watch cake videos or something.

This is cute  :bird: I also saw the second tweet recently which is fun and this reminded me of it. Yuqi talking about Ningning to influence a fan

14 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

idk what got you mad but you can stream this while you feel angry:

I heard the beat goes hard when you are mad.

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

I can confirm. I also listen to this song while writing my KTRL essays

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The idols with the most charisma always come with horrible debuts. I hate it here. :rip: 
I need Ningning to be serious and serve a cunty debut. She has great taste so I trust her. 

You need to watch what these idols listen and recommend. Exhibit A: Red Velvet Joy. Despite hanging out with all the K-R&B Girlies... Her interest lies in Pop and Folk, so while you were all thinking she was going to the sexy R&B route, all the clues were lining towards her first mini album.

BBC fumbled their bag they started to sell 100k per release this could them getting 200k yearly with just two comebacks a year

spacer.png

the difference in 24h uls…

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

XOXO could have been their best one if they didn’t included trash songs like 365, Let out the best or Lucky :coffee2:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Adama said:

XOXO could have been their best one if they didn’t included trash songs like 365, Let out the best or Lucky :coffee2:

ntm on let out the beast :bloo:

XOXO has several career highlights but it’s nowhere being their best, it’s their worst along with EXIST actually (which is not an insult since i consider both to be good)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ntm on let out the beast :bloo:

XOXO has several career highlights but it’s nowhere being their best, it’s their worst along with EXIST actually (which is not an insult since i consider both to be good)

Let out the best is TRASH! 

It might be only me but I listen to more songs from XOXO than EXIST and EX ACT. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adama said:

Let out the best is TRASH! 

It might be only me but I listen to more songs from XOXO than EXIST and EX ACT. 

EX’ACT is their best for me :jonny5: literally a flawless album

as for EXIST, the main problem with the album is not even the songs themselves tbh… :chick3: but that’s a topic for another day…

XOXO is lowkey a product of its time like i don’t want to say dated (cause it feels like an insult) but it kind of is :skull: but not in an unlistenable way

the songs that you posted (besides the overrated don’t go) are my faves off the album + my lady :jonny5:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1