• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Anyway can BP announce a comeback or something I'm BORED. They can pull an AIIYL and release just one single idc. 

did they even renew?

:lakitu:

12 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Babymonster is the female TREASURE and that's ok cause Treasure slays most of the time

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

react_confused.png

27 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Them cropping Seunghan out of all the content has really taken the joy out of it. It all seems darksided now.

It can get worse...

SNSDCalendarFail.png

tumblr_inline_opygyy6Bsf1uedbhc_400.jpg

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

did they even renew?

:lakitu:

we dont know :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kjchfjdsh I wasn't ready for Anton's speaking voice at 0:41 :ahh:

not sure what I was expecting but it wasnt that

cuteee

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

kjchfjdsh I wasn't ready for Anton's speaking voice at 0:41 :ahh:

not sure what I was expecting but it wasnt that

wym? that's how he sounds in Memories 

:clack:

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

It can get worse...

SNSDCalendarFail.png

tumblr_inline_opygyy6Bsf1uedbhc_400.jpg

if Seunghan does get kicked out of RIIZE I hope in 2033 I'm still fuming as hard as Jessica stans are after all this time

oldladylaugh.gif

you can hate YG all you want but they were really in their bag when scouting Ahyeon, Chiquita, and Haram :jonny5: the fact that Ahyeon has VOCALS, can rap, dance, and speak american english, like she really is the new Jennie and deservingly so. same with Chiquita, so much stage presence and personality and only like 14. and Haram sounds like YG's best vocalist ever

but real talk is Ahyeon really coming back

BABYMONSTER's song is good, but I'm not fully convinced. I can't help but think that it's giving YG: "We have BLACKPINK at home" :dies: 

Edited by Reginald

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

The way JYP used to DOMINATE melon, but now is completely struggling needs to be studied :deadbanana2:

Actually, it did happen around 2012-2015 JYP was flopping so hard, FNC tried to declare itself the new JYP and the new member of the Big 3. They would put out hit piece articles every day and try to tear down Suzy with Seolhyun because Suzy was basically JYP's breadwinner until Twice debuted in 2015.

So it's happened before companies go up and down.

But honestly I liked Nmixx's song it was a cute unserious bop. The member composition is what I question though. Some of those girls didn't need to debut imo. The one they really needed is gone.

1 hour ago, Joseline said:

If I was Jennie I'd wait for that ass for 2 years while he's at the military.

Then again, I'm not Jennie :cm:

• Haha 1

Now if Jennie gets busted for dating while V's at the military no matter what the circumstances it's gonna be such a mess in Korea :santa:

NMIXX being almost 2 years old and only having 1 good song(Love Me Like This) is such a mess.:deadbanana4: 

The only people that draw my eyes are the two Thai girls and the two rappers in BabyMonster.

Those two singers feel like they should be in Lightsum. It's not giving expensive or individual aura.

But they're a Kpop group so they gotta have Koreans in there regardless of whether those Koreans actually fit the group. It's the same with VCha and Katseye. The Korean members ruin the group. Only because they just happen to be the weakest of the lineup or throw the lineup off somehow with their age.

Edited by New Edition

Can't wait for my regular clubs to start playing Sonar 

It's gonna be a BLAST :WAP:

The high ass pitch "Oooooooh"s are so satisfying

• Like 2

Dice remains NMIXX's best song for me tbh

I'd go as far as saying I actually enjoy most of their songs except O.O so this new one probably is their second worst to me...... the change up verse was nice tho!

• Like 2

The 100 Best Songs of 2023

7. NewJeans: “Super Shy”

Zero-to-hero anthem “Super Shy” is the daydream wafting through the mind of an overlooked heroine while she eyes the most popular boy in school. Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein exude quiet confidence as they plot to catch a cutie by surprise. Built around a riff on the Powerpuff Girls theme and a bass drum like a hiccuping heartbeat, the song was co-written by Erika de Casier, who expertly guides the group towards a soft, sensitive take on drum’n’bass. Embedded in its message of demure power is a sliver of meta-commentary on NewJeans’ approach: More sonically understated than many of their K-pop contemporaries, they have quickly become chart titans nonetheless. “You don’t even know my name, do you?” the girls ask impishly on the hook. The “but you will” is implied.

Pitchfork

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I can't help but think that it's giving YG: "We have BLACKPINK at home" :dies: 

thats the thing, they DON'T have Blackpink at home

martha.gif