K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, kataraqueen said:

i haven't even watched it but if this senile LEGEND feels like being silly on stage who am I to say no

ce76df84464a4194b8568b14b037af3a.gif

also, use trigger warning next time when posting that pic with the transparent plastic pants 

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where it’s due though, at least JYP is still performing

The rest of the Big 4 figureheads are either in prison, walking around lookin like a Winnie The Pooh cartoon character, or living in exile after being ousted Succession style

spacer.png

• Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Credit where it’s due though, at least JYP is still performing

The rest of the Big 4 figureheads are either in prison, walking around lookin like a Winnie The Pooh cartoon character, or living in exile after being ousted Succession style

spacer.png

Is still performing a good thing though when the performance was so bad that even a friend of mine who doesn't follow kpop sent me a TikTok of it?

Credit where credit is due but maybe not here

17 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Just say you don't get it and move on !! this man is directly responsible for some of the most iconic groups and hits in the entire history of K-pop

(Good Girl Bad Girl, Nobody, Cheer Up, Tell Me) and he legit started the whole survival show trend 

this man is a legend and I'm not gonna let stuck up flop actors and actresses and ESPECIALLY not flop idols try to throw shade 

maybe he is....but that doesn't stop him from being a weird loser with a self-inflated ego and a thing for underage girls

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

F_yeby8W8AAdF6X?format=jpg&name=large

the way nobody posted this :rip:

they will smash in SEA for sure....everywhere else is a toss up really

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, motherpills said:

maybe he is....but that doesn't stop him from being a weird loser with a self-inflated ego and a thing for underage girls

What kind of thing for underage girls?

none of these CEOs are innocent lol

JYP acts all goofy so the GP forget his cult connections

and Bang PD...

:-x

we should drag all of them tbh

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

All members singing, no whispering under the backtrack, harmonizing, and still having fun

Reminding us that encores are a LIVE performance. Red Velvet we love you

chia-dancing.gif

vocal queens

joy-red-velvet-joy-laughing.gif

• Like 1

i'm dropping newjeans

the freshness they had during attention+hype boy is gone

the styling is terrible

every song after ditto was... not as good

they went from this

3fb1d300-f71e-4c1a-8710-418ce321923a-768

to this

20231122143910_NewJeans-3.jpg?s=900x600&

i can't

i'm leaving before things get worse

RsETw59.gif

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, motherpills said:

they will smash in SEA for sure....everywhere else is a toss up really

Yeah honestly idk about their performance in SK. The charts are super dead, so if they can’t manage to reach top 20 it’s going to be embarrassing 

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

F_yeby8W8AAdF6X?format=jpg&name=large

the way nobody posted this :rip:

NMIXX and Babymonster are really the most uneventful gg from the big3 :coffee2:

How wow she’s bringing back the 1st gen/2gen tanning look :WAP:! That other Loona member and her whitewashing obsession would never :toofunny3:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, hindsight said:

none of these CEOs are innocent lol

JYP acts all goofy so the GP forget his cult connections

and Bang PD...

:-x

we should drag all of them tbh

And regardless of their individual/unique issues, they're ultimately all old men who make money off of exploiting young people, usually minors these days, by underpaying them for an inordinate amount of labor. They also put kids through unethical training which disrupts their education and childhoods, and then leverage their "trainee debt" to force them for keep working for the company and punish them for "failing" to generate enough revenue. We can love the idols but lets not fool ourselves about how their companies/CEOs treat them

Shooting for any kpop CEO is a little funny tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I guess YG had to spend all of the Born Pink Tour money to keep the Pinks together cuz these Baemon teasers look cheap and nugu'd as hell :deadbanana: and only one of the girls is serving something there, but they are children so it's not their fault

finally had a shipping update from my copy of Chill Kill :dies:

which reminds me, let me order Time Lapse too so my sister Yukika can eat

First time a Kpop awards show have a fair line up between BG and GG! But I swear G idle better be on the final line up! They were one of the biggest act on melon this year :deadbanana4:! They also need to add LSRFM. 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

And regardless of their individual/unique issues, they're ultimately all old men who make money off of exploiting young people, usually minors these days, by underpaying them for an inordinate amount of labor. They also put kids through unethical training which disrupts their education and childhoods, and then leverage their "trainee debt" to force them for keep working for the company and punish them for "failing" to generate enough revenue. We can love the idols but lets not fool ourselves about how their companies/CEOs treat them

Shooting for any kpop CEO is a little funny tbh

how some people can be company stans will never make sense to me lol

I understand that if you like a group from a label there's a chance that you might like others, since most tend to have their own style, but to actually stan and pretend that any of these dudes treat their idols better than the others... lol 

• Like 5