Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Le Ssakurafim is definitely bigger than IVE globally

and they're equally popular too (minus Eunchae) unlike Wonyoung and friends's group...

Eunchae her star is on the riize, she's making huge moves and connections with her emcee gig

She even got a shoutout from Seunghan, what an honour

baboon-newspaper.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

finally some live vocals, Wonbin eating

baboon-newspaper.gif

Eunseok was there just to serve face 

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Eunseok was there just to serve face 

Eunseok is pretty, talented and cunty, what are you trying to say

baboonphone2.gif

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Eunseok is pretty, talented and cunty, what are you trying to say

baboonphone2.gif

I'm saying he sang for one sec 

Edited by Selenasworld

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

If Baemon was rushed out in 2018 before produce 48 it probably would have been something like this:

Moon Sua

Youha

Roya

Seoyeon

Denise

Ireh

Chaerin

idk this line up would have ate; poor fromis_9, Purple Kiss, Billlie would be TBD but I see the vision

spacer.png

You’re forgetting Jinny loll

but no shade, where are the stars? The talent is there. I like Denise, she would’ve been the main vocal, but it seems she left idol life behind

the current lineup >>>
even though their younger, imo they’re already more talented and the star power >>>

JYP is doing good, all the Hybe payola is blinding your judgement 

• Like 3

Does anybody stan Dreamcather here? I guess not since I'm only just learning they dropped new music yesterday.

20530920.jpg
CHESHIRE
Format: 6th Mini Album
Release Date: November 30th, 2022
Certification: Million by KMCA
1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 275,189 copies sold
1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 633,248 copies sold
1st Month Sales (Circle): 779,455 copies sold
Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 1,062,505 copies sold

4089506.jpg
KILL MY DOUBT
Format: 7th Mini Album
Release Date: July 31st, 2023
1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 318,352 copies sold
1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 823,742 copies sold
1st Month Sales (Circle): 1,079,511 copies sold
Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 1,293,092 copies sold
20488834.jpg
BETWEEN 1&2
Format: 11th Mini Album
Release Date: August 26th, 2022
1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 288,836 copies sold
1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 532,622 copies sold
1st Month Sales (Circle): 997,324 copies sold
Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 1,164,970 copies sold

20541722.jpg
READY TO BE
Format: 12th Mini Album
Release Date: March 10th, 2023
1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 505,936 copies sold
1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 651,205 copies sold
1st Month Sales (Circle): 1,531,148 copies sold
Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 1,690,059 copies sold

Like it's not like they're losing fans, the demand is there :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Does anybody stan Dreamcather here? I guess not since I'm only just learning they dropped new music yesterday.

They ate, but yeah it seems most people here only listen to the extremely big acts :stare:

11 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

No idea that they came back this week but Boy Voyage was one of my favorite releases of 2023. I think a lot of their stans kind of dropped off because so many of their title tracks are SO similar.

5 minutes ago, panochita said:

They ate, but yeah it seems most people here only listen to the extremely big acts :stare:

Yeah it's a shame but Dreamcatcher aren't nugu, not huge either, so I'm surprised no one mentioned them.

Oh and I meant to say that I’m loving Red Velvet’s new release. I think “Wings” is currently my favorite

Adspa’s “Drama” is cute and a step in the right direction. “YOLO” is probably my fav bside, it’s “Yeppi Yeppi” coded, which is probably my favorite bside of theirs

hmm what else came out recently….

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

No idea that they came back this week but Boy Voyage was one of my favorite releases of 2023. I think a lot of their stans kind of dropped off because so many of their title tracks are SO similar.

But most fourth gen groups don't stray from their one concept and the songs are similar.

Ateez: Scifi noise

NCT: R&B Noise

Stray Kids: Industrial noise

Itzy: girl crush noise

StayC: Annoyingly cute

They have some lead singles that sound slightly different but... rarely so idk people can't get into dreamcatcher when it's not that different Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

LSRFM has more casual fans which is why their songs always good stream wise.

Despite selling millions of album, they didn’t manage to soldout their SEA tour which is weird as SEA fans tend to be the most hardcore Kpop fans.

Aespa soldout their shows within 1 day in SEA and I know that IVE soldout their fancon in few days like that while you still buy LSRFM tickets a day before and they’re all performing in same venue with almost same capacity.

LSRFM is successful group but their fanbase still needs to grow more for them to actually soldout shows

5 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

But most fourth gen groups don't stray from their one concept and the songs are similar.

Ateez: Scifi noise

NCT: R&B Noise

Stray Kids: Industrial noise

Itzy: girl crush noise

StayC: Annoyingly cute

They have some lead singles that sound slightly different but... rarely so idk people can't get into dreamcatcher when it's not that different Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I don't disagree with you but ATEEZ, NCT, and Stray Kids are all men so they're immune to that and Itzy and StayC I think have switched it up with their releases, perhaps TOO much, which is why they've lost stans over the past few comebacks. Like I agree that all the popular boy groups rn have been doing mostly the same thing over and over but that's never gonna stop their bag because of ***** Immunity. Girl groups can't get away with that :sad:

But re: Dreamcatcher specifically I'd imagine it's because their sound/image is a little harder to get into than typical pots and pans bounce around music. It's more aligned with what j-pop groups do than k-pop, I think. 

Dreamcatcher is doing quite good, they always end up crossing the 100k mark and there's no sign of decrease here

I think Itzy are done for good digitally, and they just keep releasing bad music, it's like they wanna keep flopping

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, PeopleLikeUs said:

LSRFM has more casual fans which is why their songs always good stream wise.

Despite selling millions of album, they didn’t manage to soldout their SEA tour which is weird as SEA fans tend to be the most hardcore Kpop fans.

Aespa soldout their shows within 1 day in SEA and I know that IVE soldout their fancon in few days like that while you still buy LSRFM tickets a day before and they’re all performing in same venue with almost same capacity.

LSRFM is successful group but their fanbase still needs to grow more for them to actually soldout shows

le sserafim has the HYBE writing camps so they still deliver bops. however, with garam out they're a centerless group which makes them casual. a group needs their wonyoung, jennie, etc. to truly fight in a war.