• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Adama said:

Well it definitely would fit more with you saying that she’s an « Adele whilst serving choreo » :suburban:

She's still an Adele, what are u going to do about it? 

:gaycat5:

47 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This year alone, one specific group had multiple English releases, multiple Western collabs, working with a lot of famous western producers, a lot of western promo, crazy payola, a lot of mediaplay (especially against SKZ), being Bang PD’s most favored act out of all HYBE acts etc., but they still didn’t manage to chart, why? :turkey:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I’m going to be petty, cause The North remembers what MOAs did :suburban:

i thought this is le sserafim shade at first:turkey:

Edited by Butters
  • Haha 1

I was so excited for the Gods performance, but it was mediocre tbh :deadbanana4: 

I'm hoping the BBMA performance is better, I'm sure the camera work will be better at least. 

Edited by LuneMon

The stylist was so foul for putting Giselle in the same clothes as backup dancers :rip: I'd pull an Irene

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

You would think mid music, decreasing sales and company drama would finally shut MYs up but somehow they still find the time to redirect all that anger onto, bigger and better groups :turkey:

Heal.

Saying all this but at the end of the day, newjeans are still gonna be whacked like every other group. 

• Haha 1

i know k-pop stans love to say “title track is the worst song on the album, b sides were much better!!!” and 90% of the time it’s not true but in RV’s case it truly is :dies:

i still can’t get into chill kill but the album is excellent :chick3:

8 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She's still an Adele, what are u going to do about it? 

:gaycat5:

She is but her last promoted TT involved choreographies and she decided to lipsync so yeah it doesn’t really fit your comment on top of the other performance you shared lol :dies:

• Haha 1

Just now, Adama said:

She is but her last promoted TT involved choreographies and she decided to lipsync so yeah it doesn’t really fit your comment on top of the other performance you shared lol :dies:

Seriously why are you so worked up about me calling Taeyeon Adele? the moment I posted a lipsync video, that should get you the hint already that it's not that deep. Slow news today :lmao:

I can call Taeyeon Beyoncé, Whitney or whatever vocalists there is out there  at least the hag had the talent and legacy to warrant them regardless if she does the same thing most KTRL faves does nowadays :cm:

11 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Saying all this but at the end of the day, newjeans are still gonna be whacked like every other group. 

It's a tokki but I hope the revered top tier music will give them the longevity :fan:

paranoia choreo isn’t great either tbh

he still ate tho

8 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's a tokki but I hope the revered top tier music will give them the longevity :fan:

Seeing how their last album was just full of tiktok ringtones, I’m scared of what their next release will be like. Perhaps next time they’ll skip verses and only sing choruses? 

Edited by katyberry
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

A top 5 hit!

SM should be continuing the promo, instead of ending it now :ace:

And they’re ending promotions  for a jingle bell rock cover of all things…

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

Seeing how their last album was just full of tiktok ringtones, I’m scared of what their next release will be like. Perhaps this time they’ll skip verses and only sing choruses? 

The gheys wouldn't want to hear that here but slay if they does them  anything for quick streams :clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

And they’re ending promotions  for a jingle bell rock cover of all things…

They also uploaded this today...but idk what it's for 

• Like 1

When the Christmas song is actually the rumored English single/album and we finally get that out of the way? Wait…:WAP:

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

A top 5 hit!

SM should be continuing the promo, instead of ending it now :ace:

IDK why they are cutting the promo so short

honestly they should keep the winter album and focus on drama, and maybe do some international promo for it as well since it’s doing great globally