K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Drama is extremely doing well and showing stability in Spotify Global. Peepz are clearly here for Hyperpop Aespa, SM needs thoroughly realize that 

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Drama is extremely doing well and showing stability in Spotify Global. Peepz are clearly here for Hyperpop Aespa, SM needs thoroughly realize that 

I'm still confused why they didn't give it any playlisting cause it could've at least entered bubbling under or something idk

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I'm still confused why they didn't give it any playlisting cause it could've at least entered bubbling under or something idk

SM don't see it as a money machine yet my guess. Tbf no one are still earning a lot from streaming 

Edited by Odette Violet

F_QvrXWacAA5vyP?format=png&name=small

WHEWWW!! We need Ni-Ki's family to keep streaming :jonny5: 

• Like 2

South Korea letting Perfect Night smash but paying this masterpiece to dust willl forever be a crime

• Like 2

Wishlist for Aespa next year: 

•Korean full album

•Japanese debut album

•Coachella 

:giraffe:

Korea is so here for Lesserafim seeing how a Bside smashed earlier and now an English single is smashing. 

I just wished their debut era Bsides like Sour Grapes and Blue Flame, and also AF Bsides like Impurities and Good Parts had gotten some love because they’re such good songs :heart:

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also finally listened to the ENHYPEN mini properly and wow, the kings can never falter in quality music. This is obviously different than Dark Blood but the essence is still there :WAP::clap3:

@Cheers @CandyCoatedClouds @Darkling @Save-Me-Oprah

Told ya :clap3:. The mini is excellent - just too short!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also finally listened to the ENHYPEN mini properly and wow, the kings can never falter in quality music. This is obviously different than Dark Blood but the essence is still there :WAP::clap3:

Hey fren :hug:

Personally still like dark blood a lot more but Still monster is really growing on me due to the performances.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

yeah we won, everyone is releasing such good music in November. ZB1 and Enhypen's minis are winning for boygroups

hope RIIZE continues the streak

crying-excitment.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I know Yawn gets dragged for being boring but can we really blame her when she mothers a ballad this hard?

PkP9.gif

• Like 1

Seunghan is present at a fansign today, it looks like SM isn't backing down and forcing a hiatus to quell the controversy

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

• Like 4

Taeyeon is too kind so she chooses the safest lane cause if she really wanted to go full pop. Her contemporaries will be left jobless, not that she has a competition anyway that isn't IU :heart:

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Taeyeon is too kind so she chooses the safest lane cause if she really wanted to go full pop. Her contemporaries will be left jobless, not that she has a competition anyway that isn't IU :heart:

she knows she'll never top INVU so shes not even gonna try I fear

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

she knows she'll never top INVU so shes not even gonna try I fear

Well no one expects her to slay hard with INVU, not even us fans 

And that's the best part of it. She can go full MPG then Yawn the next :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh he ate

cute but this is how it should be done

• Like 1