K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Revisiting this...they really said we're NOT reuniting unless it's with a BOP :clap3:

Gyuri's charisma and beauty combo is lowkey still unmatched, imagine if this was BLACKPINK's Rosé like 

4762e59a1a4ddf76915c0dc25bf8a525.gif Exg9.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Revisiting this...they really said we're NOT reuniting unless it's with a BOP :clap3:

I remember this whole comeback, it was absolutely perfect. everything about it was 

If i could go back to last year and go through this comeback again, i would in a heartbeat

miss my Kara girls

crying-excitment.gif

• Like 2

getting these two AMAZING songs/comebacks from the 2nd gen and 3rd gen queens back to back last year was kinda perfect to me...

crying-excitment.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

like I'm sorry but gen 4 stans will never experience the true kiiis that stuff like this brought 

"The way I go about learning Japanese is a bit different from the other members. While they practice saying hi I memorize how to say I glow"

snsd-girls-generation.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

KARA is a lovely group to root for. Idk a single members name outside Gyuri and Goo Hara but they gave us such pop excellence in the past. Will always root for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

KARA is a lovely group to root for. Idk a single members name outside Gyuri and Goo Hara but they gave us such pop excellence in the past. Will always root for them.

Gyuri, Goo Hara and Nicole really were the entire group huh

original.png    original.png    original.png

43 minutes ago, Zack said:

they won the war of the hags i fear, no other reunion single is seeing this one from the batch we’ve gotten the last year or so (T-ERROR, SNSTD, EXID being the others that come to mind)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sunny said:

I knew there was something shady about em....

In retrospect, the only thing authentic about that group were the bops, Choa's popularity with TV viewers and the "Mina has a big head" viral memes to end 2013.  Everthing else was either brute force manufactured or surreptitiously amplified by unwanted political activism.

:cm:

This actually is a fantastic year for B-sides. I'm not gonna post any because I'm listening to a couple and I'm also right. 

10 minutes ago, elevate said:

This actually is a fantastic year for B-sides. I'm not gonna post any because I'm listening to a couple and I'm also right. 

Memories boygroup b-side of the year?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IDK why I find this so cute. Maybe it’s the smile at the beginning lol. 

24 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:ninja: 

This just shows that a broken clock is right twice a day. Why would SM want any more attention for RV? They have no albums to sell and they’re not going to promote a tour nor give the girls solo opportunities. To think SM is putting in any effort is laughable.

11 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"We demand the departure of Kakao as an official distributor of aespa both inside and outside SK."

"#KakaoOut"

These dumbasses I swear :deadbanana2: Kakao is majority shareholder of SM and owns 40% of the company, their "demands" and hashtags will literally go nowhere.

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Honestly, they’ve now cost Aespa 1M in album sales and RV 700k. Taeyeon will probably miss out on 100k and who knows how much it’ll **** over RIIZE and NCT. SM lives mostly on album sales and always has. It’s going to be in Kakao’s best interest to give production over to a better team.

11 hours ago, Zack said:

It's happening to Red Velvet too. For many retailers the shipments of the album simply never arrived, so they can't even sell it :deadbanana:

Pre-orders canceled, shipments delayed. Album struggling to pass 300k when the last one sold 1M. Kakao is a MESS. 

This is so annoying. Their albums are completely sold out in America and you can’t buy them anywhere. Amazon only has fake listings that are hoping for restocks. I went to my local K-pop store and they have nothing from SM :deadbanana: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Honestly, they’ve now cost Aespa 1M in album sales and RV 700k. Taeyeon will probably miss out on 100k and who knows how much it’ll **** over RIIZE and NCT. SM lives mostly on album sales and always has. It’s going to be in Kakao’s best interest to give production over to a better team.

Yeah but companies generally don’t like to give business to their competitors if they don’t have to

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Eternium said:

This just shows that a broken clock is right twice a day. Why would SM want any more attention for RV? .

This is so annoying. Their albums are completely sold out in America and you can’t buy them anywhere. Amazon only has fake listings that are hoping for restocks. I went to my local K-pop store and they have nothing from SM :deadbanana: 

Aespa selling like MPGs in Murika :clap3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Aespa selling like MPGs in Murika :clap3:

The demand was too much that nothing is left on the shelves

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

The demand was too much that nothing is left on the shelves

So now that debunks the myth that only chinese are buying their albums :celestial6:

Edited by Odette Violet

44 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

IDK why I find this so cute. Maybe it’s the smile at the beginning lol. 

We don't deserve Sullyoon. Girlie aced all auditions, is killing it in dancing and singing, gives her fans everything every day with hundreds messages on bubble, is always all dolled up and all profesionnal for all her gigs, but nobody talks about her because her group is not at the top :gaycat6:

• Like 4