No

Just NO

spacer.png

someone had to be the 11th, I don't make the rules 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, luizinho said:

LSM crying and throwing with them smashing ww without all that kwagya ****

spacer.png

Aespa are still doing the whole concept. Spicy was their return to the real world (called the real MY World in Girls, because that’s where MYs live). Drama is just about character building - it’s literally about the group growing and that’s why Giselle and Ningning start fighting after the press in the beginning and then their leader Karina loses control and crashes their car. She tries to burn everything they have and then the other girls come after her for revenge. Eventually they fight their reflections and the media and Winter decides not to betray Karina (who sees the snake bracelet - a reference to when they fought Black Mamba). At the end they all come together as a group and the video shows Giselle still standing even after all of the media disappears.

26 minutes ago, Veiko said:

My newjeans girls won and I remember the playlist of the first day was actually low. They are just too likeable and powerful 

HYBE can’t be beaten on Spotify, but that’s more about the label than any one artist. They can debut unknown groups with 800k+ streams with Discovery Mode. Labels like Starship, SM and JYP will always struggle to compete until they give in and play Spotify’s game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veiko said:

A reason to love them all @Save-Me-Oprah 

I'm warming up to S*ngchan to the point I'll take one of the asterisks out of his name

eCy9If9.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Aespa are still doing the whole concept. Spicy was their return to the real world (called the real MY World in Girls, because that’s where MYs live). Drama is just about character building - it’s literally about the group growing and that’s why Giselle and Ningning start fighting after the press in the beginning and then their leader Karina loses control and crashes their car. She tries to burn everything they have and then the other girls come after her for revenge. Eventually they fight their reflections and the media and Winter decides not to betray Karina (who sees the snake bracelet - a reference to when they fought Black Mamba). At the end they all come together as a group and the video shows Giselle still standing even after all of the media disappears.

I'm not even talking about the lore itself, I know they keep it but now it's not that much on our faces, like in the lyrics and stuff. Even the whole teasers and stuff we didn't see a sight of this lore, it's way better for those who are not fans create some interest on the comeback

spacer.png

When did this thread spam more about boy groups than girl groups? It’ll just never be interesting to me like the girl groups :deadbanana4: 

Riize were the only BG interesting enough but Talk Saxy ruined any goodwill for me. Another noise group in the making :rip: 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

She's me november 26th

The Gaga reference :ahh:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Riize were the only BG interesting enough but Talk Saxy ruined any goodwill for me. Another noise group in the making :rip: 

Why are you complaining about noise groups with an Aespa profile pic

read the room

michael-jackson.gif

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto2022

The almost 2k gap :deadbanana4:

@Save-Me-Oprah does your back hurt from carrying the thread on your back

• Haha 1

Just now, Flomik said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto2022

The almost 2k gap :deadbanana4:

@Save-Me-Oprah does your back hurt from carrying the thread on your back

idk how that happened, i was probably hacked

Pluta and I used to be neck & neck but it seems he's decided to get a life recently

michael-jackson.gif

it's so funny like everytime people talk about boygroups here for Idk half-hour someone pops here saying "omg but why now there's only boygroups here and blabla" like chill out, if the subject is not interesting to you go touch some grass and comeback later 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Imagine calling riize noise when with their last song they are calming the world. 
so soft so smooth! and I’m sure the winter release will also be a soft RIIZE

also talk Saxy is not noise at all 

1 minute ago, luizinho said:

it's so funny like everytime people talk about boygroups here for Idk half-hour someone pops here saying "omg but why now there's only boygroups here and blabla" like chill out, if the subject is not interesting to you go touch some grass and comeback later 

spacer.png

Some users here are overdramatic

It's possible to have a conversation about multiple subjects at the same time on the thread. If no one is starting a discussion about a girlgroup, it seems like gg stans' problem

spacer.png

• Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Who is Yujin? The only Yujin we know in this house is IVE’s ace member Yujin 

ZB1's maknae :bird:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

It's possible to have a conversation about multiple subjects at the same time on the thread. If no one is starting a discussion about a girlgroup, it seems like gg stans' problem

spacer.png

And no one is forcing them to read the conversation about t bg, but if they can't stand being some time off the thread then I have some bad news...

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

you dont see us complaining when they go 84 pages talking about SNSD topics from 15 years ago

michael-jackson.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Darkling said:

ZB1's maknae :bird:

he's crazily good at dancing, hope he goes to a great group after zb1 disban cuz he doesn't deserve to fall into a small one

may hybe steals him like did with the lsf girlies

spacer.png