K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

This is a Stray Kids forum now

They are the new darlings

Once Bang Chan's hairline moves back another 3 cm the cracks will start forming its okay. Age will do to them what it does to girlgroups.

smug-wink.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Adama said:

oh! So since it’s a Japanese release it should be on some chart or AM Japan 

And the real world doesn’t revolve only on physicals sales! 

The real world were busy attending the biggest tour by a 4th Gen GG so far

Ya'know the metric that provides the most money

UsrOgJP.gif

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

And the real world doesn’t revolve only on physicals sales! 

are you insinuating it revolves around korean digitals charts? because historically that's the metric that gets exposed to be bogus every couple of years once a new loophole is exposed and chart reforms happen in response

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Once Bang Chan's hairline moves back another 3 cm the cracks will start forming its okay. Age will do to them what it does to girlgroups.

smug-wink.gif

We're already sending protest trucks re: the state of Chan's hair, come up with something else

UsrOgJP.gif

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I see that one of the DIVEs in here is going through the cycle of grief, denying that they ever said anything bad about other girl groups. Maybe they've moved on to anger because now they're projecting their issues onto other people. Hopefully they move onto bargaining soon, because lord knows that these new IVE singles need somebody to stream them.

Diagram representing 5 stages of grief 3352523 Vector Art at Vecteezy

There’s a difference being shady and openly hating on GG and saying vile things toward them. The way you have no opinion and just follow what your little friend say :bibliahh:so leave me alone 

• Like 1

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

We're already sending protest trucks re: the state of Chan's hair, come up with something else

UsrOgJP.gif

Hopefully the doctors do as well as they did on my man Minho bc Dr Kim gave him an IMMACULATE transplant. Bangchan gets all that coin from the album sales so imma manifest for him bc he's an attractive man. 

I just know that he contacted his friend to help him fight Dialamba :redface: I got you sis @Dialamba

tumblr_mnvqg7YntF1rsw1oio1_400.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

There’s a difference being shady and openly hating on GG and saying vile things toward them. The way you have no opinion and just follow what your little friend say :bibliahh:so leave me alone 

You pretending not to see him dragging my favs Red Velvet while you're been online. Projecting your obsession with me onto another user is not a cute look. Are you okay? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century

21 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Aren't you an aespa anti?

F03E0EC6-E984-4F8A-9E09-33EA4CD0A2A7.thu

I made peace with myself, retired and decided to move on with my life especially with miss Jini coming up :suburban: But are the other antis in the room with us right now ? :ryan3:

KTRL remains the best base thread in all of ATRL despite the decline. Ain't no wonder, the other girlies are pressed. Thanks for the kiis and giggles for today :clap3:

smug-wink.gif

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You like all groups pretty evenly I just find it funny that the shade is coming back to bite after you've made quippy comments toward other groups in the past. At least you share genuine opinions and don't circle around your faves when they flop (well sometimes), so I respect that. I just find it funny that the cycle of waning popularity is continuing and some people clearly aren't ready to have that conversation yet. 

3 minutes ago, Century said:

You pretending not to see him dragging my favs Red Velvet while you're been online. Projecting your obsession with me onto another user is not a cute look. Are you okay? :deadbanana2:

What projection ? Can you make sense for once. Why would I be obsessed with you :rip: When you started quoting me 

4 minutes ago, Century said:

This is the first NCT comeback I haven't tried to stockholm you into becoming obsessed with which is hilarious, that's how you know its not giving what they used to gave. 

• Haha 1

Can anyone recommend the top three tracks from the g-idle English album? I want to play them at the pregame but I haven’t had a chance to listen. 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

What projection ? Can you make sense for once. Why would I be obsessed with you :rip: When you started quoting me 

The only thing that makes no sense here is your aespa hate boner and the very worrying behavior it's caused you to exhibit. I mentioned that user as being my friend a SINGLE time literally months ago after multiple dupe accusations but certain users will try to drag and discredit him every single time he posts now because of it. It's VERY much giving obsession.

My posts make perfect sense in this case actually and you're just too angry and obsessed to let it sink in.

Im seeing a lot of for your consideration banners for the Grammys except for the group who potentially have the best shot for a nomination  :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, IvyTower said:

Can anyone recommend the top three tracks from the g-idle English album? I want to play them at the pregame but I haven’t had a chance to listen. 

I DO
I Want That

Eyes Roll

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

This is the first NCT comeback I haven't tried to stockholm you into becoming obsessed with which is hilarious, that's how you know its not giving what they used to gave. 

I'm so sorry that these people are so obsessed with me that they're speculating on our private conversations. It's so embarrassing for them. :deadbanana4:

boo this fighting is sloppy and boring

move on and stream real music instead

• Like 1

Anyways, I think this will probably be the first time a K-pop group wins a Grammy and it’s going to be a mess :gaycatx:

Y&M visuals are VERY sickening…the director most definitely said "and cut" and she heard "serve c*nt"

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Anyways, I think this will probably be the first time a K-pop group wins a Grammy and it’s going to be a mess :gaycatx:

Grifty Grifty will probably win and if not I'd hope Seven wins. Seven is a great song sorry about it. 

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Grifty Grifty will probably win and if not I'd hope Seven wins. Seven is a great song sorry about it. 

If Cupid wins imagine the worldwide meltdowns :bibliahh:

Personal Best Pop Duo/Group Nomination Predictions:
NewJeans - Super Shy

Fifty Fifty - Cupid
Jungkook - Seven (ft. Latto)
Pinkpanthress - Boys A Liar Pt. 2 (feat. Ice Spice)
Beyonce - America Has A Problem (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

This one side fight is bombing hard This thread really hit rock bottom We need Young Posse to debut already :dancehall2: