Top Posters In This Topic

:jonny5:
Officially passed the 1m mark in Circle :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The new NCT title track leaked:

Sounds a bit like S class tbh

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i've never seen a group **** on their company so openly :hoetenks: they really hate cube's ass, queens

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Sounds a bit like S class tbh

Bang Chan should sue.

nct-sticker-reaction-nct-grief.gif

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

SVT were monster rookies. Their debut Adore U and Mansae were a one-two punch that had fans chanting so hard in year end stages it made EXO (who were dominating at the time) take notice.

I think their momentum was halted momentarily by Wanna One's short, explosive popularity in 2017 thanks to Produce 101 Season 2 being such a phenomenon. A lot of boy groups suffered from having their fans taken away from Wanna One they were just too powerful. That's why a lot of companies targeted them (and X1) later on (I remember them being called 'bullfrogs in the ecosystem' by anonymous company officials in reports at the time :rip:

After Wanna One broke up, then I think it was BTS sucking up all the spotlight. But it seems SVT kept growing gradually. I honestly think now that BTS is taking a bit of a break it's allowed other boy groups to shine and gain more attention.

‼️

@Pluto2022 here you go

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Yunjin absolutely bodied this. She is so special.

spacer.png

Yunjin performed the best here but imo Eunchae is the one who stayed true to GG's style of dancing. Eunchae looked like she could belong to SM in this performance

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart2:

Has Jennie said anything about this or is YG releasing this without her involvement

JdkbGlo.gif

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Variety Jennie is back :jonny5:

Can’t believe She’s finally back in television after 4 years :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, New Edition said:

Can someone explain to me currently what's going on with the following companies:

Cube

FNC

CCM (idk what they're called now - T-ara's former company)

Pledis

:heart:

Cube is a subsidiary of a cosmetics/medical equipment company trying to leverage Griddle's popularity throughout Asia (particularly in China) as a marketing platform.  FNC is a Chinese company.  CCM became MBK Entertainment, which then became Pocketdol Studio when the Chinese MBK investment group spun off its entertainment division.  And Pledis is a Bighybe subsidiary.

And in terms of impact to the consumer, FNC the company that is least like the company it used to be.  Cube has maintained its original mission even after several managerial flushes -- it's kinda miraculous, really.  While the original producers/founders of Pocketdol and Pledis are still involved in whatever they're involved with nowadays.  Which is more miraculous, really.

:cm:

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart2:

not the collage poster.. she looks so pretty but yg really is scrambling :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Can’t believe She’s finally back in television after 4 years :deadbanana4:

so crazy how all these opportunities open up once negotiations are in the air :celestial3:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Has Jennie said anything about this or is YG releasing this without her involvement

JdkbGlo.gif

yeah, it's her special gift she was teasing earlier. we think it's because all the pinks have a two solo contract so this might be her outs of that contact before working on her actual album

JdkbGlo.gif

Can someone send me 5-10 ATEEZ songs I should listen to? I'm trying to see if I should give them a chance.

31 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Can someone send me 5-10 ATEEZ songs I should listen to? I'm trying to see if I should give them a chance.

their non noise tracks are the best

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if yall dont quit antagonizing pluto :fish2:

Bruh what :rip: he was asking about Seventeen and I directed him to a post that answered some of his questions. Antagonizing where? :biblio:

14 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Oh they’re taking it :jonny5:

Oh wow I thought ZB1 was gonna be the one following on X1’s footsteps but I guess Riize happened to be that huh 

• Like 3