• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

How is she "stuck" in a slave contract when she barely promotes her music on music shows and other shows these days? Each group has to promote, while Taeyeon can decide whether she wants it or not (it's not like she needs it).

Taeyeon is doing fine as the second biggest female artist in Korea and as one of the richest Kpop Idols of all time so go back to listen to your done-teaf faves like Twix and Stray Dogs.

Do you know how racist it is referring Asian people as "dogs" :hoetenks:

Get his ass @Ryan

Edited by Pluto2022

The audacity of this Kpoop boomers to come at Taeyeon of all people

Even their faves would be so embarrassed for even thinking comparing themselves to her. They need to slap tf out of them 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Girlie stop trying to bait your atrl crush @Century for a crumb of attention. It’s giving :rogue:

Agreed!...plus certain individuals need to leave Jessica out of their lowbrow attention seeking schemes please!

CGwR4Qx.gif

Edited by Zack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Do you know how racist it is referring Asian people as "dogs" :hoetenks:

Get his ass @Ryan

Not you suddenly acting like a victim. People have called them in this thread for years Stray Dogs because of "stray" and not because their are asians. Stop using the term racism so easily for your own purposes, which is disgusting. Also I‘m asian myself so jokes on you. 

• Like 2

JK is so taking this but I expect the usual "bangpd bought this award for his fave child" :clown:

NJ or Seventeen will take "Best Group"

Edited by poltergeist
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

While Taeyeon is struggling to come out with new music (where is she btw?), not having creative freedom and stuck in a slave contract as if she's still a rookie idol despite being in the industry for over 16 years, my talented faves are writing and producing music that get millions of sales and streams, and having total creative freedom which is something your faves can only wish

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamJessica

While everybody understands this is another stale piece of miserable flamebait that you've vomited up because you're insecure and can't stand the fact half of this thread does not give a single **** about stray kids and isn't a reflection of your actual thoughts, if you really thought slave contracts were real, they wouldn't be a gotcha and they'd be a human rights abuse. You're ******* pitiful cheering for that happening to Taeyeon and this type of loserish energy is why your life sucks, it's karma.

48 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Girlie stop trying to bait your atrl crush @Century for a crumb of attention. It’s giving :rogue:

He's so obsessed with Sone just because every time he tries to start with us it backfires.  :bibliahh:

19 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Trying to accuse someone of baiting, while they are doing the same thing in the same message is kinda funny

Ip1gEBj.gif

and you're just as bad for constantly gassing this kid up, it's not bait to point out his pathological obsession with sone

Edited by Century
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Queenyoncee said:

@Century @Odette Violet @Ryan

The way a certain member always starting some mess. :rip:

Then they'll cry later how we are bullying them 

The fact that someone got so triggered over the word STADIUM and started to throw tantrums :ahh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Not you suddenly acting like a victim. People have called them in this thread for years Stray Dogs because of "stray" and not because their are asians. Stop using the term racism so easily for your own purposes, which is disgusting. Also I‘m asian myself so jokes on you. 

Yeah, it is weird that haters/racists refer to them as dogs. 

And whether you're Asian or not it's not okay to refer Asians or anyone else as dogs. 

The way y'all are losing your minds right now just because I stated that Taeyeon cannot do stadiums, seek help

bst.gif

• Haha 1

and weaponizing accusations of racist hate speech against asian people to silence asian users is even more miserable than cheering for fictitious human rights abuses. The manipulative flamebait needs to stop. You are openly engaging in racism by bringing a racial connotation to a comment that had none. Log off and look for a good psychiatrist ASAP.

Edited by Century
  • Thanks 1

I didn't know wishing a STADIUM tour for my faves will got all this kids riled up 

something is always happening in this thread... kinda enjoy it

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

• Haha 1

Wishing and saying that she can do actual stadiums are 2 different things, and I just pointed it out. Not you backtracking to "wishing" now though

F7i5vQ5b0AAbJPA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Century said:

and you're just as bad for constantly gassing this kid up, it's not bait to point out his pathological obsession with sone

I'm sorry but If I ever felt like someone is trying to bait me, I would ignore it. If you truly feel like someone is obsessed with you, why giving them the attention? So pinging you doesn't really help, it's just instigating fights... We are on the internet jesus, you don't need to react to everything.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, it is weird that haters/racists refer to them as dogs. 

And whether you're Asian or not it's not okay to refer Asians or anyone else as dogs. 

People didn't call them Dogs because they were Asian, but because the team name also had "Stray" in it. Did you even read what I wrote? In addition, as an Asian myself, I will not let anyone tell me what is racist or what not. As others have told you several times, stop making a mess here every time.

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I'm sorry but If I ever felt like someone is trying to bait me, I would ignore it. If you truly feel like someone is obsessed with you, why giving them the attention? So pinging you doesn't really help, it's just instigating fights... We are on the internet jesus, you don't need to react to everything.

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

Edited by Century
  • Like 1

F7hktKbaAAA_ErG?format=jpg&name=large

we kinda got a lot of different concept pics for this album :smitten:

I expect the SAME for Red Velvet :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Just now, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior.

Omg, the point is not that we can't argue and defend our faves. We can do it. It's fun, I mean I have done it, that's no secret. It's get problematic when people get too serious and personal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Omg, the point is not that we can't argue and defend our faves. We can do it. It's fun, I mean I have done it, that's no secret. It's get problematic when people get too serious and personal. 

It went far past the line of serious and personal before anybody tagged me and you jumped in to defend him after that point. You and that other user's constant attempts to shift and dominate the narrative don't work like you think they work. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

Also the other user is crying about "racism" but is talking about "slave" contract :rip: