• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, IvyTower said:

She’s gorgeous and gives ethereal energy.

Samara, Ezerela, Emily, Yoonchae are my top picks. Ua and Lara are almost on my list. 

All of the names you wrote is wayyy better than Manon skill-wise.

For now Ua, Daniela, Sophia and Megan are the ones I liked the most. Especially Ua really shined for me in the Fearless mission. I felt like she was the only one understand the concept and the vibe of the song.

20 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

im glad jyp till prioritizes personality and character over perfect talent :clap3:

hybe is all perfection but lacks relatability which is more important in the west

I also appericiate that JYP really don't care about if you fit korean beauty standarts or not. I feel like some of the JYP idols had 0 chance to debut in other companies even they were 2x more talented. People like to hate on him but he is actually giving a lot of opportunities to aspiring artists. Still mad he didnt chose Cristina for A2K though :cries:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Century said:

This video might be the only sound more beautiful than king's voice :giraffe:

YoonAllah got the loudest cheers as well. 

Scones are so perched with that WORLD STADIUM  TOUR 

img.gif

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I always stated that IN was good looking though, but just that Lee Know and Bang Chan are the top 2 best looking members

spacer.png

AngelN >>> Bang Chang

spacer.png

Weren't they saying Aespa is local and have no Demand in the West in comparison to their peers just few months ago?

flip floppers

Fake Laugh Laughing GIF - Fake Laugh Laughing Wow - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

While Taeyeon is struggling to come out with new music (where is she btw?), not having creative freedom and stuck in a slave contract as if she's still a rookie idol despite being in the industry for over 16 years, my talented faves are writing and producing music that get millions of sales and streams, and having total creative freedom which is something your faves can only wish

Reveal hidden contents

#TeamJessica

Girlie stop trying to bait your atrl crush @Century for a crumb of attention. It’s giving :rogue:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

All that creative input but no good music has ever been produced, no respect either outside of their stanbases from Russia. They aren't no different with SM's favorite bg at the moment.

The jokes write for itself. 

Fake Laugh Laughing GIF - Fake Laugh Laughing Wow - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thumbs Down 1

i'm gone for like one day and everyone decided to post and announce things

A8A4.gif

• Haha 2

love this

the neon/glittery lewk should've been the whole concept (even if it was reminiscent of sugar rush ride)

5 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

I love txt not being emo :bird:

F7hgtjuW8AEOB0v?format=jpg&name=large

F7hkc6obcAA5eCl?format=jpg&name=large

What is the concept for this comeback, Glam Rock?

it’s never really over :1stplace: SS still don’t deserve them 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F7hdiF0b0AAZt5k?format=jpg&name=4096x409F7hdxR-aoAAKUFI?format=jpg&name=4096x409F7hd4gnbMAAznfr?format=jpg&name=4096x409F7hd_OdaEAAOYEc?format=jpg&name=4096x409F7hdt8RbIAAQsw6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

obsessed... they look SO good :jonny2:

Soobin, Kai and Beomgyu are truly the visual trinity of this group

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F7hdiF0b0AAZt5k?format=jpg&name=4096x409

oh wow...

A8A4.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Girlie stop trying to bait your atrl crush @Century for a crumb of attention. It’s giving :rogue:

Stop trying to instigate. I was responding to that weird Anime user who brought up my faves randomly, just because I gave him a reality check about Taeyeon not being able to do stadiums worldwide :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

What is the concept for this comeback, Glam Rock?

oh I hope! that'd be different from their previous rock titles. but we won't have a clue until their album preview

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Stop trying to instigate. I was responding to that weird Anime user who brought up my faves randomly, just because I gave him a reality check about Taeyeon not being able to do stadiums worldwide :rip:

Trying to accuse someone of baiting, while they are doing the same thing in the same message is kinda funny

Ip1gEBj.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

stuck in a slave contract as if she's still a rookie idol despite being in the industry for over 16 years

How is she "stuck" in a slave contract when she barely promotes her music on music shows and other shows these days? Each group has to promote, while Taeyeon can decide whether she wants it or not (it's not like she needs it).

Taeyeon is doing fine as the second biggest female artist in Korea and as one of the richest Kpop Idols of all time so go back to listen to your done-teaf faves like Twix and Stray Dogs.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Exactly. IN is handsome, but he is not Lee Know handsome, or Bang Chan sexy

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

You get it  :clap3:

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

AngelN >>> Bang Chang

spacer.png

Both are handsome at the end of the day

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Kai and Beomgyu are truly the visual duo of this group

I agree :clap3:

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Trying to accuse someone of baiting, while they are doing the same thing in the same message is kinda funny

Ip1gEBj.gif

Exactly, they wanna paint me as this horrible person who wants to fight all time, when in reality It's just me defending myself and my faves 

Ip1gEBj.gif