K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Ok I found it myself

So Lisa's getting cancelled in China due to the Crazy Horse show, and 2 Chinese celebrities Angelababy and Jenny Zhang were in the audience, and now they got blacklisted in China for watching Lisa's show

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/chinese-celebrities-allegedly-blacklisted-watching-blackpink-lisa-crazy-horse/

"It’s like Angelababy even thinks Hallyu stars’ poop smells good. "

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Psycho vibes 

It sounds good but the voice mixing or autotune is not it :skull: 

Sometimes I forget how hot I.N is and he honestly deserves the same hype as DanceRacha + Chan :ghostface: He has such sharp features, such as his high cheekbones and strong jawline serving runway model :ghostface:

8a54cbd26c209f8727151308df567242.jpgb67fb1b8a7459837f26ebed8544402d3.jpg7052ab239b42af3da72bce4f0211c12c.jpg6159f236d858ca85f5ce0d1bffbec56f.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Ok I found it myself

So Lisa's getting cancelled in China due to the Crazy Horse show, and 2 Chinese celebrities Angelababy and Jenny Zhang were in the audience, and now they got blacklisted in China for watching Lisa's show

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/chinese-celebrities-allegedly-blacklisted-watching-blackpink-lisa-crazy-horse/

and why is that? :giraffe: or the slutshaming misogynistic weibo users are acting like morons again

16 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Lisa getting banned in China is like the best news ever.

How come?

22 minutes ago, Sept said:

It sounds good but the voice mixing or autotune is not it :skull: 

Sounds great regardless, hopefully she performs it live 

Oh she is like the biggest IT girl to ever IT girl Shes always 5 steps ahead of everyone That little pink belt and the tiny bag ans the boots i am so obsessed....:jonny:

F7hjj8IXcAA9T5l?format=jpg&name=mediumF7hPLrZWkAAXDqK?format=jpg&name=large

F7hGAmmXEAAPN4Y?format=jpg&name=largeF7hSojlWEAAMhBV?format=jpg&name=large

F7hG7mgXQAAJOtM?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5

Jennie’s outfit :toofunny3: she could only do so much with Virginie’s dreadful creations I guess, it’s a miracle she was able to put out good fits before this considering everything Chanel’s been putting out is consistent trash. I like the boots and the tights but they couldn’t save the look. 

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

whats up with shotaro's hair

d6b709dd80304d8780dfa6be8bf91bee.gif

Imagine all the stinky sweat underneath those beanies

41 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Ok I found it myself

Angelababy is huge in China she won’t be cancelled lol. It’s just CCTV trying to avoid themselves associated with any controversial issues.

Edited by PerfectSacrifice

4 hours ago, katyberry said:

This is definitely aespa :ghostface: 

Love the emphasis on 4 SINGERS.

Whitney Houston Singers GIF - Whitney Houston Singers - Discover & Share  GIFs

What's up with that asteroid user? they better stick jerking off to their twinks and leave this successful, relevant and talented hags alone cause none of their faves are touching Taeyeon success, impact and especially vocal/talent wise once the 7 year contract is up

Whitney Houston Singers GIF - Whitney Houston Singers - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Imagine all the stinky sweat underneath those beanies

16 years into their career and are still globally famous/in demand. No wonder certain individuals are mad :chick2:

While Taeyeon is struggling to come out with new music (where is she btw?), not having creative freedom and stuck in a slave contract as if she's still a rookie idol despite being in the industry for over 16 years, my talented faves are writing and producing music that get millions of sales and streams, and having total creative freedom which is something your faves can only wish

Spoiler

#TeamJessica

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

One of my favorite songs of all time :ghostface: I hate the fact that your fans in here are so annoying and keep setting you up, Noona :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto2022

Visuelle, escape from that horrible company! You deserve better and to get paid! 

946ce5454f4d7c445d31b9eefd9492db81bf86c0

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Sometimes I forget how hot I.N is and he honestly deserves the same hype as DanceRacha + Chan :ghostface: He has such sharp features, such as his high cheekbones and strong jawline serving runway model :ghostface:

8a54cbd26c209f8727151308df567242.jpgb67fb1b8a7459837f26ebed8544402d3.jpg7052ab239b42af3da72bce4f0211c12c.jpg6159f236d858ca85f5ce0d1bffbec56f.jpg

You tried to make fun of me when I said IN is in the top 2 best looking people in the group not too long ago but good for you for letting the light in 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You tried to make fun of me when I said IN is in the top 2 best looking people in the group not too long ago but good for you for letting the light in 

spacer.png

I always stated that IN was good looking though, but just that Lee Know and Bang Chan are the top 2 best looking members

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I always stated that IN was good looking though, but just that Lee Know and Bang Chan are the top 2 best looking members

spacer.png

Exactly. IN is handsome, but he is not Lee Know handsome, or Bang Chan sexy

• Like 1