K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

14 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Talking about him, whiter than the wall :ahh:

F7hgn1UacAAZxdA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Image

It looks fine here if that’s the look they’re going for. It just looks terrible in candids, especially in the context of other non-whitewashed people.

I know fair skin is a positive beauty trait in corria but something shifted in recent years. Back in the day all the big 2nd gen groups like SNSD, 2NE1, BIGBANG, etc all rocked beautiful non-whitewoman’d skin

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Excellence NMIXX girls need to see this and start requesting their 2 weeks notice

• Haha 1

Never really checked for the BTS boys outside of V’s coffee shop mini, but color me perched for Jungkook’s full length. He’s 2/2 for the singles but he needs one by himself now

:khalyan:

I’m glad all the BTS solos turned out to be projects that come across as authentically them and the type of music they wanted to put out

for example:

Jungkook: Very obviously had ambitions of being a global pop star and that’s what he’s doing. Huge western-style rollout, collabs, etc.

Taehyung: Always showed a passion for jazzy/bluesy music and that’s what he put out. Not chasing charts, just putting out music that he likes.

Jin: everyone expected Coldplay’d garbaj from him and that’s exactly what he put out. The song is corny and sappy but it feels authentically him.

Suga: Self-produced rap, high concept visuals, much darker than anything he does in BTS - Suga never wanted to be an idol, he was brought on as a producer and rapper.

Jimin: Park.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this already looks so cinematic :jonny3:

The Composed by, Lyrics by, Arranged by Sunmi too…she always brings it :clap3:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I’m glad all the BTS solos turned out to be projects that come across as authentically them and the type of music they wanted to put out

for example:

Jungkook: Very obviously had ambitions of being a global pop star and that’s what he’s doing. Huge western-style rollout, collabs, etc.

Taehyung: Always showed a passion for jazzy/bluesy music and that’s what he put out. Not chasing charts, just putting out music that he likes.

Jin: everyone expected Coldplay’d garbaj from him and that’s exactly what he put out. The song is corny and sappy but it feels authentically him.

Suga: Self-produced rap, high concept visuals, much darker than anything he does in BTS - Suga never wanted to be an idol, he was brought on as a producer and rapper.

Jimin: Park.

ntm on soty

Hwasa better choose this choreo for her new song because the others were kinda wack

1 minute ago, armink said:

ntm on soty

Idk what we were expecting from Jimin other than dreadful vocals 

I guess he delivered 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

jini? is that you?

not when Sunmi’s been doing dark concepts since that girl was still losing baby teeth

6 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

Hwasa better choose this choreo for her new song because the others were kinda wack

They're on a whole different level in comparison with other teams like the gap is CRAZY

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:heart: Her 3rd best look 

queen looks amazing

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

miss strawberry :superman:

her and sydney becoming bffs :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

:foxaylove2:

we need a pic of all three :jonnycat:

52 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

ahhhhh :jonny: can’t wait to have this on streaming platforms

i wonder if this is tomorrow’s pre-release then