K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

26 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Those men at the back :lmao: @ANTIclimatic french men are smitten over Gigi's beauty :jonny4:

The way she shines every time she’s not in Korea needs to be studied.

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

• Like 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

According to that users logic, Brave Girls and Oh MY Girl are bigger than Stray Kids :ghostface:

This bop :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

New jeans will be the first girlgroup in a DECADE to (probably) win aoty 

still rookies, but already setting historic records for ggs :clap3:

UK said it's Jungkooks world & we're all just living in it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Don't disrespect Yeosang like that.

A MAN

452e90b17881af56873333370a5c4c30.jpge8fd1049e0b3cd018ff0da0f5001d0a0.jpg246bdcde9c47181ecc8b5137324de1b1.jpg22a603a41d6be477f08204537465d3a7.jpgd35596e46aecb860e40cd67f2c4f80bf.jpg8c707b47bbc8c60ac6968cd476ca11c7.jpg013a358b1908fecb9efb510060b5085b.jpg

He kind of looks like a salamander to me. His face is not attractive at all. He has a nice body though  :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Can't believe I've been popping my boy posse to this feminist anthem for two months now. QUEENS! #ConsentIsSexy :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

cute :heart2:

lemme pretend this wasn’t just a coincidence:-*

SNSD Conspiracy Theories Confirmed:wanda:

Into The New World Order:duca:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This is literally what you wrote, dummie:

Again, you were literally dragging SKZ and other boy groups while praising RIIZE and indicating that those boy groups are all irrelevant, due to them not being able to chart high on MelOn :skull: Which is why I pointed out that charting high in Korea isn't the only metric to be considered successful to begin with.

Not you calling Stray Kids' achievements "khia" :skull: You do know that Stray Kids are bigger than your faves aespa overall right? :redface:

and i was replying to what??? a post about riize charting high on MELON

and it’s true that i completely forget about the other boy groups because they’re nowhere to be seen? they’re not on tv. not on the radio. 0 cf. 0 songs on the charts. they’re not playing in the clubs. i don’t even need to prove it because even a virtual idol group has more followers than stray kids on melon :redface:

and why are you randomly bringing up aespa when the topic is riize completely humiliating, finishing and stomping on stray kids and other groups like ateez domestically??

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

According to that users logic, Brave Girls and Oh MY Girl are bigger than Stray Kids :ghostface:

This bop :clap3:

brave girls and oh my girl are literally bigger than stray kids in korea??

did the constant jack off to stray kids member’s fancams damaged your brain to the point where you can’t even comprehend that we were talking about korean charts in the first place and that me saying the real world = korea because i’m literally living there?

48 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bestie I love you, but I can't take your opinion serious about calling Yeosang ugly, when you have this as your avi

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.864cb0d813c5a6e5797835a9dad78560.gif

go back to having hot men as your avi again such as Taehyung :fish2:

taehyung-bts-v.gif

Sohee is cuter though 

:gaycat1:

the way Yunjin was SO quick to join lol

she truly is head army of lsfm!

it's interesting to know that both Keeho and Yunjin were twt armys & both successfully debuted as k-idols

they really represented the two sides: you had Keeho being a shooter army, fighting kpoppies & yunjin was the cute, fangirling one

Just now, Windy Day said:

and i was replying to what??? a post about riize charting high on MELON

and it’s true that i completely forget about the other boy groups because they’re nowhere to be seen? they’re not on tv. not on the radio. 0 cf. 0 songs on the charts. they’re not playing in the clubs. i don’t even need to prove it because even a virtual idol group has more followers than stray kids on melon :redface:

and why are you randomly bringing up aespa when the topic is riize completely humiliating, finishing and stomping on stray kids and other groups like ateez domestically??

SKZ are literally selling out domes in Korea :redface: Just because RIIZE charted a little bit higher than SKZ on MelOn or whatever does not mean anything. You're acting like RIIZE are snatching top 10 hits or something, like the bar is really in hell, and all these 4th gen-5th gen bgs are all literally on the same boat domestically in terms of charting :hoetenks:

Yikes the superiority complex of that user, just because he moved to Korea and living his Koreaboo dream and working at a kindergarten or whatever 

JZdSqIQ.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 4

mind you, oh my girl is charting in the top 100 as we speak with their latest song that already has more unique listeners as stray kids’ most popular song domestically so yea it’s safe to say that oh my girl stomps on stray kids popularity wise :redface:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Zuko said:

the way Yunjin was SO quick to join lol

she truly is head army of lsfm!

it's interesting to know that both Keeho and Yunjin were twt armys & both successfully debuted as k-idols

they really represented the two sides: you had Keeho being a shooter army, fighting kpoppies & yunjin was the cute, fangirling one

dont forget his iconic tweet

xyrHijmJWv4v2YY8CztpARf6PJNX_8zDEkMuKnEQ

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yikes the superiority complex of that user, just because he moved to Korea and living his Koreaboo dream and working at a kindergarten or whatever 

JZdSqIQ.gif

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yikes the superiority complex of that user, just because he moved to Korea and living his Koreaboo dream and working at a kindergarten or whatever :skull:

JZdSqIQ.gif

i’ve been living here forever but you’re right, i’m actually much more superior to you and your brains full of jizz posting entire pages of pictures of korean men to the point where you cannot even read posts properly and understanding their context because all you think about is opening mnet’s youtube channel and starting your next meat beating session :skull:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

How can you not say Oppa

3aa0b5f114bb85344cd426efc12f5213.jpg9c3ac94fdf32b5e0769d0fd51482f853.jpg

e6b4846fa5d44af77045ddc74a3a3498.gif3cbaba44f5eb5bb1c88277cd5dbee1f4.gif48214469769b1cad08f8b714c185ba8d.gif

Hit but Mingi is hotter :michael:

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

you are kinda crazy for putting yeosang in top 3:dies:

1. San

2. Mingi

3. Wooyoung

The End.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520orrwvl4f1kfovqrs7

This is better but still not the best ranking.

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Yeah like.... he's at the very bottom of an ateez visual ranking :sorry:

let's not lie 

29 minutes ago, Gaia said:

He kind of looks like a salamander to me. His face is not attractive at all. He has a nice body though  :rip: 

:gaycat7:

41 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

The way she shines every time she’s not in Korea needs to be studied.

Her networking power is way too fast. her western domination is closer than we thinks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Oh it's getting nasty here-

nasty like pluto’s pants when he sees a picture of a male idol. this will be my last comment on the subject for now. i need to sleep :redface:

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i’ve been living here forever but you’re right, i’m actually much more superior to you and your brains full of jizz posting entire pages of pictures of korean men to the point where you cannot even read posts properly and understanding their context because all you think about is opening mnet’s youtube channel and starting your next meat beating session :skull:

Anyways, let me keep it cute cause I don't wanna be banned :redface:

Btw your friend from Taiwan coming all the way to Korea to see Stray Kids, your friend has taste I fear :clap3: Maybe you should join her/him at the concert :ghostface:

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Her networking power is way too fast. her western domination is closer than we thinks

I see her being the Lisa of the group

plus i feel like a lot of fans in the US love her, so she's kinda winning already

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Anyways, let me keep it cute cause I don't wanna be banned :redface:

Btw your friend from Taiwan coming all the way to Korea to see Stray Kids, your friend has taste I fear :clap3: Maybe you should join her/him at the concert :ghostface:

i actually saw them up close with her in 2019 in a flop fansign so you’ve been ended by me even on that department either way

• Haha 1