K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Jack added nothing to that song, I didn't like his flow and his voice sounds so boring next to JK. This random edit sounds a million times better because Namjoon's voice is hot and he can actually rap :jonny2:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Riizeeeeee GAG :jonny5:

the fact that some users are already comparing this just debuted group with cemented groups speaks loud about some stuff :coffee:

FIRST EP IS OUT!

azealia-banks-yelling.gif

Edited by TheCal

And the first episode is here :jonny5:

6 hours ago, LuneMon said:

I'm here for it. The most acclaimed kpop girl group for a reason, if feels like the last good girl group SM debuted tbh.

I'm hoping their new girl group is inspired by GG and F(x) 

It’s a toss-up between f(x) and SES for SM’s least talented group ever. Red Velvet was a more talented continuation of f(x) and Aespa’s discography and talent eats them alive.

I feel like you girls always let nostalgia cloud you when it comes to f(x). Their biggest drawing point was having a vocal double for Jessica. :deadbanana: 

8 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Aespa's next title track is called Drama according to Twitter

We went from spicy to drama, the progression 

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

they have so much content already i’m shook :jonny4:

i feel like i’m watching history unfold. i hope i’m right and these boys will be huge

haven’t been this excited for a bg since bts’ 2016 rollout 

:heart:

• Like 1

The difference of clothe between Sohee and Shotaro :lmao:

So it starts with them moving to the dorm :coffee2: I really wanted to see the reactions specially of Shotaro and Sungchan when they will told they will debut in RIIZE :bird:

I love their bond already :bird:

can’t wait for the studio recording ep :jonny5:

1 hour ago, smates said:

This random edit sounds a million times better because Namjoon's voice is hot and he can actually rap :jonny2:

both are talentless frauds

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not sooyoung singing soshi legendary ballad today in her fanmeet  :superman:

omg I never ever would expected that 

Please let the noise be a bside :rip:

at least siren is not bad but … 

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

if its just one song like siren, then I'm okay with it, cause it's a bop

jVK6rUN.gif

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

if its just one song like siren, then I'm okay with it, cause it's a bop

jVK6rUN.gif

It’s a bop but they just debuted and the public eye is on them specially now seeing how GAG is rising every day on the charts . This is the worst moment to release an NCT reject :rip:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Red Velvet was a more talented continuation of f(x) and Aespa’s discography and talent eats them alive.

I feel like you girls always let nostalgia cloud you when it comes to f(x). Their biggest drawing point was having a vocal double for Jessica. :deadbanana: 

Now that's a lie.

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yunho and Jongho literally look identical though with Yunho just being the taller version 
Yunho-and-Jongho-ateez-44774815-1536-204

You See, I know this isn't true because if it were, I'd be just as attracted to Jongho as I am to Yunho, but I'm not. 

Yunho has a more slender face, defined cheekbones and a longer slender nose. Jongho has much wider features. They're not the same.

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Probably bc the Chanel ambassadors already have their appointed shows. 

And Dior, it’s probably bc of her age?  And like Chanel they already have invited a lot of ambassadors… 

I'm not sure about Chanel and It's ambassadors, since the event didn't happen yet...

But I understand the Dior one, I saw Jisoo, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Pattinson, Charlize Theron etc were there representing

The way I didn't know about this

King :'(

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Now that's a lie.

I guess you could argue that their other major selling point was having the creative director who camp up with Gee/Genie working full time for them.

Don’t get it twisted - I still love f(x) and they had some great moments. They were the first group I ever stanned pre-debut. But I’ve seen SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet and Aespa in concert, and there’s no way f(x) was eating any of these girls up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I WONNNNNN

Remember my old post? Y'all were laughing but SM knows the tea

On 9/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, Flomik said:

Get a Guitar is OK but I can't believe I'm even saying this (please don't jump me) but Siren is the best song out of three

PULL IT BACK THAT SIRENNNNNNNN AHHHHH

I guess I'm truly a noise stan at my core :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I guess you could argue that their other major selling point was having the creative director who camp up with Gee/Genie working full time for them.

Don’t get it twisted - I still love f(x) and they had some great moments. They were the first group I ever stanned pre-debut. But I’ve seen SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet and Aespa in concert, and there’s no way f(x) was eating any of these girls up.

talent wise aespa is better but speaking of catalogue f(x) is still miles ahead.

16 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

You See, I know this isn't true because if it were, I'd be just as attracted to Jongho as I am to Yunho, but I'm not. 

Yunho has a more slender face, defined cheekbones and a longer slender nose. Jongho has much wider features. They're not the same.

Both of them are average tbh.

If I were to rank ATEEZ visually:

1. San
  2. Wooyoung
  3. Yeosang
  4. Hongjoong
  5. Mingi
  6. Seungwha
  7. Yunho
  8. Jongho

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I WONNNNNN

Remember my old post? Y'all were laughing but SM knows the tea

You literally have 1000 songs of the reproductive group and a comeback every week why u want another group to release the same kind of music ? 

As a bside is fine specially for concerts but as lead single so early in their careers seeing how bad is doing NCT in the domestic digitals? I’ll believe is Sungchan saying Siren full song will be released in the next comeback or a song like that is in the single/mini and not actually being a lead single :rip:

Edited by Sorecer

Just now, Sorecer said:

You literally have 1000 songs of the reproductive group and a comeback every week why u want another group to release the same kind of music ? 

As a bside is fine specially for concerts but as lead single so early in their careers seeing how bad is doing NCT in the domestic digitals? I’ll believe is Sungchan saying Siren will be released in the next comeback or a song like that is in the single/mini and not actually being a lead single :rip:

the other group can only wish to have song like siren

:rogue:

• Like 1