Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

When was the last time a male rookie had such an immediate it-factor right at debut? SM better be paying Wonbin handsomely because he's gonna be massive

88aa8f171fee9bf59a1f297951d4ffee_w200.gi

Wonbin, Shotaro, Seunghan the faces of RIIZE :duca:

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Wonbin, Shotaro, Seunghan the faces of RIIZE :duca:

Shotaro debuted in 2020 and was basically an NSHITTY backup dancer, he doesnt count as an immediate it-factor I fear

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I wish nothing but the best for the superior Jung sister. May she reunite with her backup singers very soon. Ameen. 

Amber oppa won't play ball with a reunion I fear, I'm pretty sure she's done with Korea. Same with Victoria.

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Shotaro debuted in 2020 and was basically an NSHITTY backup dancer, he doesnt count as an immediate it-factor I fear

They reset Shotaro’s debut like people reset their heaux miles. That cherry was unpopped. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

They reset Shotaro’s debut like people reset their heaux miles. That cherry was unpopped. 

Does Dr Kim do vaginal rejuvenation these days

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Does Dr Kim do vaginal rejuvenation these days

Sure does! Regrows hymens and gymens using stem cells and circumcised skin. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Sure does! Regrows hymens and gymens using stem cells and circumcised skin. 

darksided-god-warrior.gif

F(X) news in 2023🤯 am I dreaming? 

• Haha 1

I'm so glad JK didn't go in this direction for his official solo debut cuz this is so garbaj

RedOne come out of 2008 challenge

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not really into f(x) but I'm down if they'll do a reunion like they're KTRL's original favourite darlings for a reason :clap3:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2023-10-01-004653.png

17positions.gif

The impact. Setting the trend for colored contacts in Kpop :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2023-10-01-004653.png

17positions.gif

Hate all you want I’ve seen her in person and she is literally gorgeous. There’s no wonder how she got into SM if you see her irl, even compared to some visuals. She also got in on singing. She could have debuted in SNSD if they’d forced the girlie aesthetic on her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Hate all you want I’ve seen her in person and she is literally gorgeous. There’s no wonder how she got into SM if you see her irl, even compared to some visuals. She also got in on singing. She could have debuted in SNSD if they’d forced the girlie aesthetic on her.

who is hating

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

MAVE, Plave or whatever. All this Korean companies debuting virtual groups and even groups who literally had nothing to do with geek stuff are now hopping on the trend but KTRL would convinced us otherwise that Aespa have no Impact :celestial3:

The MAVE: Project debuted before aespa debut. 

The project was from Netmarble (gaming company) and it's direct response to KD/A success, it has no correlation to either aespa or BlackPink as people were saying. Fun fact, Netmarble ended up with Kakao but they publicly reached out to Lee Soo Man and SM first back in 2018-19 (which is probably why they look more than aespa than the ae-aespa themselves), then worked with HYBE, but the only thing that came out was a BTS metaverse game, HYBE didn't want anything not BTS related as they were already working on their GG who all debuted their webtoon. 

Now funny thing is MAVE: also have their webtoon created back in 2020 in Canvas from Webtoon, then got took down to finally launching officially back in February with a new polished story.

Webtoon starring Netmarble's girl group MAVE coming soon - KED Global

Now PLAVEis whole other story,

VLAST is and IT Company that were associated with MBC, they worked on CGI, Metevarse, Cartoon and Game DEV, they became independant around PLAVE debut but still has great therms with them. PLAVE is direct response to anime and webtoon popping up. They are pumping contents on the daily creating a whole metaverse and parasocial relationship with their fans, which goal number one is making them consume real products: like exhibit A, the company's own video game:

What's so funny about them is not only they have full fledge personality but they are also full of glitches.

It's basically the Sims 3. :ahh: 

Then you have all the soloist like ROZIE, APOKI, That YG AI Singer, HYBE singer etct

APOKI is basically the one who's been around the longest and is now in her final form.

Her last single is basically what we wanted the girls to do.

This rabbit basically out ChungHa, ChungHa herself

APOKI was already around 4 years ago, she first appeard on Instagram on April 12, 2019, and her first YouTube video was on April 22, 2019. Yeah she's older than aespa.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

The project was from Netmarble (gaming company) and it's direct response to KD/A success, it has no correlation to either aespa or BlackPink as people were saying. Fun fact, Netmarble ended up with Kakao but they publicly reached out to Lee Soo Man and SM first back in 2018-19 (which is probably why they look more than aespa than the ae-aespa themselves), then worked with HYBE, but the only thing that came out was a BTS metaverse game, HYBE didn't want anything not BTS related as they were already working on their GG who all debuted their webtoon. 

Now funny thing is MAVE: also have their webtoon created back in 2020 in Canvas from Webtoon, then got took down to finally launching officially back in February with a new polished story.

VLAST is and IT Company that were associated with MBC, they worked on CGI, Metevarse, Cartoon and Game DEV, they became independant around PLAVE debut but still has great therms with them. PLAVE is direct response to anime and webtoon popping up. They are pumping contents on the daily creating a whole metaverse and parasocial relationship with their fans, which goal number one is making them consume real products: like exhibit A, the company's own video game:

What's so funny about them is not only they have full fledge personality but they are also full of glitches.

Then you have all the soloist like ROZIE, APOKI, That YG AI Singer, HYBE singer etct

APOKI is basically the one who's been around the longest and is now in her final form.

APOKI was already around 4 years ago, she first appeard on Instagram on April 12, 2019, and her first YouTube video was on April 22, 2019. Yeah she's older than aespa.

Aespa's impact indeed

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Shit like this is why the GP thinks kpop stans are the type of people who have sex with their car

journey-car.gif

• Haha 1

Aespa's next title track is called Drama according to Twitter

We went from spicy to drama, the progression 

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

• Like 3

Aespa 4th mini album Drama

Thier Teen Drama/Euphoria Concept Era:wanda: 

3 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Recently got into Ateez lately and why didn't any of you heaux let me know that they were so good :jonny5: That Mingi and Yunho were so HOT! i've wasted so much time not listening to them.

Hide contents

Also I hate to say it but recently saw them with Jongho and I think I understand why he's the least popular. 😕  they look so good without him. So sad.

I was posting about them last month because I like Bouncy. But same, I just got to know them latey. San is so hot. :-*

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
34 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Aespa 4th mini album Drama

Thier Teen Drama/Euphoria Concept Era:wanda: 

There should be a part where they’re all harmonizing saying dramamamamamamama

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

:clap3:

This is how songs like "Dolphin" became disruptive.  Now just need IU to give GAG a level-up promo and it'll be over for everyone.

So, how much of SM does IU own through her Kakao shares?

:cm:

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

I'm not really into f(x) but I'm down if they'll do a reunion like they're KTRL's original favourite darlings for a reason :clap3:

I'm here for it. The most acclaimed kpop girl group for a reason, if feels like the last good girl group SM debuted tbh.

I'm hoping their new girl group is inspired by GG and F(x)