K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

This song alone boosts up Hyo to the 3rd place among solo SNSD discography ranking Yuri being first ofc 

6caef22d6a4651b50cf04ddf919f2bf1334e9a43

Edited by the good guy_duh

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, levi_valvi said:

In the tasteless circles you move in, maybe. The streets outside my window are singing a different song :johnald:

I don't know I'm seeing everyone and their mothers here stanning HYO

wkDL3IM.gif

• Like 1

How about HYO, EVERGLOW and RIIZE (idk them but why not) to be both included in the thread title. :cm:

Life's too short to not stan Hyoyeon because you're man-baby who's too invested in internet misogyny. It's never too late to accept reality and stan SNSD.

6caef22d6a4651b50cf04ddf919f2bf1334e9a43

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

SM pisses me off so much though with their choices. 

Hyoyeon gets an an excellent 10/10 smash that will chart nowhere. 

But Aespa, the group they’re actively pushing for success in the West, continues to get subpar 4/10-6/10 English tracks aimed at the casual Macy’s and JCPenny buyer. Like please :toofunny2: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

But Aespa, the group they’re actively pushing for success in the West, continues to get subpar 4/10-6/10 English tracks aimed at the casual Macy’s and JCPenny buyer. Like please :toofunny2: 

Are you capable of just making a positive post that isn't underhanded shade at a group you don't like and/or a complaint about a group you stan :tornado:

Hyotney Houston slaying doesn't hurt aespa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Wait... Imagining Picture as aespa's English single... :jonny: I think the song suits HYO's voice perfectly though, it was a great pick.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

there's no way the MV is this good OMG :jonny5:

this totally devoured the korean version song and specially MV Wise wow :clap3:

• Like 1

Can we talk about how great HYOston sounds on the verses?? Like legit never heard her sound THIS smooth:jonny4:in the rest of the song she sounds serviceable too :clap3:

• Like 1

this gif triggers me so much cause Hyo is not centered and they are unsynchronized during that leg movement

6caef22d6a4651b50cf04ddf919f2bf1334e9a43.gif

Picture is a bop. oh Mothers' Generation...the legends that you are 

oheOubS.gif

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Wait... Imagining Picture as aespa's English single... :jonny: I think the song suits HYO's voice perfectly though, it was a great pick.

If aespa sing Picture they would have to totally change the choreo and NO Better Things is also not what they should be singing.

They are amazing live singers and SM should really step up their game for them there 

Only intellectuals will get it... 

Used to be her best song until today :msmarvel:

• Like 2

yall we're so ready to call Better Things an 11 until you realized Warner wasn't going to give them fraud streams and SM didn't book promo. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Century said:

yall we're so ready to call Better Things an 11 until you realized Warner wasn't going to give them fraud streams and SM didn't book promo:rip:

SM did actually book promo for Better Things...

...in Korea :rip:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Century said:

yall we're so ready to call Better Things an 11 until you realized Warner wasn't going to give them fraud streams and SM didn't book promo. :rip:

it aged like milk THIRSTY was right there with even a "HALF" MV and the company did nothing 

now waiting for Don't Blink that for sure will be also played dust :rip:

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

SM did actually book promo for Better Things...

...in Korea :rip:

ik but if the past year has taught us anything, it's that token Mys dgaf how many moderate hits aespa gets in Korea 

They need a global hit or hundreds of millions of circle points or else it's bad.

Edited by Century
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

They did Yunjin so dirty during "her" first verse

The whole song sounds like it was ai generated.

23 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It’s perfect for her. The first track of hers wheee I don’t find her voice grating. 

SM needs to push this sound, not Nickelodeon elevator music or garbage disposal sounding boy group music 

• Like 1

H1Key, Purple Kiss, Weeekly, tripleS and Rocket Punch comebacks confirmed late summer/fall

woo!ah!, Weki Meki, Lightsum, WJSN and Cherry Bullet still TBA

spacer.png

Edited by starstruckaj