• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sept said:

LTS video had nothing to do with Kwangya so i think their English single is out of the storyline

Yes it did, it was just more subtle like Spicy. The ae-aespa members appear at the beginning (KARINA texting them updates), there's also the hints to SMCU ep.2 with the emojis etc. plus the video appears to be set in (or at least hinting) at aespa going (back) to REAL WORLD. The teasers for the song were also in REAL WORLD style. 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

It's just a subunit

They're basically a female version of NCT but with better music

:biblio:

If we’re talking overall raw talent and capability, Stray Kids Han is objectively the top 4th gen idol

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Jesus she’s such a fuckin STAR! :WAP: Her dream is finally being realized after 19 years in that company. This is your moment girl, one of the best all-rounders in kpop:clap3:

why does track #2 sound like a better title track material than the actual one though

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He’s actually 3rd I forgot :eli:

oppa’s shoulders are so wide they span both 3rd and 4th gens

• Haha 1

Aespa has been hard carrying SM this year tbh. EXO & Shinee are legends, but thier comebacks came and went so fast I almost forgot about them. And I’m a Sheep:dies:

we need Red velvet and Taeyeon comebacks for the culture:emofish:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Aespa has been hard carrying SM this year tbh. EXO & Shinee are legends, but thier comebacks came and went so fast I almost forgot about them. And I’m a Sheep:dies:

we need Red velvet and Taeyeon comebacks for the culture:emofish:

hasn’t NSHITTY had a bunch of releases

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM's release plan this year has been disgustingly unfair to the girls this year. Counting digital singles, minis and full albums (involving SM idols only...)

Boys: NCT 127 >  NCT Dream > Key (SHINee) > Onew (SHINee) > Kai (EXO) > NCT Dream > Mark (NCT) > EXO > NCT DJJ > Taeyong (NCT) > EXO > NCT Dream > SHINee > EXO > NCT Dream > NCT 2023 > RIIZE (and I even left out SJ and TVXQ releases) :dies:

Girls: GOT The Beat > aespa > aespa 

3Ig6psU.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

hasn’t NSHITTY had a bunch of releases

:deadbanana2:Oh yeah they exist, I guess

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zack said:

SM's release plan this year has been disgustingly unfair to the girls this year. Counting digital singles, minis and full albums (involving SM idols only...)

Boys: NCT 127 >  NCT Dream > Key (SHINee) > Onew (SHINee) > Kai (EXO) > NCT Dream > Mark (NCT) > EXO > NCT DJJ > Taeyong (NCT) > EXO > NCT Dream > SHINee > EXO > NCT Dream > NCT 2023 > RIIZE (and I even left out SJ and TVXQ releases) :dies:

Girls: GOT The Beat > aespa > aespa 

3Ig6psU.gif

:rip:NCT being 2/3rd of the releases 

Ever since I saw that whole SM roster photoshoot, where they put Taeyong in the center out of everybody, I knew the company would eventually fall

allkpop_1657730733_untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

It's the first time I hear about NCT 2023 and apparently they will have 20 members? :rip: 

• Like 1

when do you think we’ll get our first out Big 4 idol?

Sunoo can only keep that queencard under wraps for so long :sistrens:

2 hours ago, BTS said:

Y’all could get struck by lightning and still find a way to blame armys for it :lmao:

Obsessed!

They can’t accept the fact that their precious tokki fandom has some aholes in it :giraffe:

That’s what happens when you stan this threads token group

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ever since I saw that whole SM roster photoshoot, where they put Taeyong in the center out of everybody, I knew the company would eventually fall

allkpop_1657730733_untitled-1.jpg

LOL

What happened to him anyways? Ngl I feel his popularity is waning, he was more popular back in 2019-2020 compared to now. Like his solo did nothing, not even twt noise

the militaries and the stinks are both equally miserable stan groups let’s be honest :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

If sm was less xenophobic and actually gave a **** about her she would be unstoppable I fear :gaycat5:

Didn’t SM bend over backwards to include Gizz in the group in the first place?

What’s the point in NCT being a rotation group if they only care about the same 5 people? I’m tired of always seeing Mark, Taeyong, Doyoung and Jaehyun in basically everything. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Didn’t SM bend over backwards to include Gizz in the group in the first place?

If you mean the group only debuted because they needed a main rapper and someone from Japan then yes but they quickly forgot about ha

The way Army is so intertwined with literally every Hybe group I don’t for one second doubt that it was an army who caused all of this.

• Confused 1

I’m starting to think that stan twitter will be the one to spark World War 3

Aespa is a group of Super stars. If SM was SM from like decades ago, the girls would be at SNSD's level individually at their prime by now like come on now :celestial5:

No heavy solo deals, promotions etc. but their power and engagement  individually is insane :giraffe:

• Like 3