• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

the Buttstink stans going after NewJeans for something a stupid stan account tweeted :deadbanana:

Stan culture on social media is so fuckin stupid

• Like 10

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

:gaygacat4:

Why the “4th generation” caveat? What albuh has sold more? Seventeen?

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Why the “4th generation” caveat? What albuh has sold more? Seventeen?

Yeah, SVT’s latest album sold over 6m 

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the Buttstink stans going after NewJeans for something a stupid stan account tweeted :deadbanana:

Stan culture on social media is so fuckin stupid

Because they have been salivating at the opportunity to do that :toofunny3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Are they for real? NJ didn't make that comment :rip:

Psychopaths beefing with children over a post from a FAN :deadbanana4:

The insecurity jumped out

my god blinks/Lisa fans are so ******* derange the way they are spamming newjeans ig with hate comments, is it that serious? like a fan account ****** up we get it but to the point they're harassing the girls instead of calling out that account is psychotic

Lisa akgaes constantly attack other BP members over the slighest things and y’all thought NewJeans was safe? :rip:

poor girls don’t deserve this but it is what it is, this will reflect badly on lisards anyways

also idk why as a fan account with a big following you would carelessly tweet stuff like that, knowing you will get the artists dragged :rip: same thing with that starship staff who commented on NJ pictures

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 4

What that NJ account did was bad and should’ve apologised but what Lisa stans are doing right now harassing newjeans is way worse :rip:

30 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Somi is ONLY 22 years old ?!?!

:deadbanana4:

Fun fact: if she had debuted in ITZY as originally planned, she would still have been in the maknae line with Ryujin and Chaeryeong. Yeji and Lia would have remained the oldest

33 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Somi is ONLY 22 years old ?!?!

:deadbanana4:

The way she’s been around for 84 years but is only 22 

JYPiss started her real young

spacer.png

Taeyeon Asian tour might turn into a world? This is a good source of concerts in Mexico 

it might be wrong but having hopes to have a tour in Europe too :chick3:

My mind still can't grasp the fact that Bang Chan is older than Yeri, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun   :deadbanana2:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Lisa akgaes constantly attack other BP members over the slighest things and y’all thought NewJeans was safe? :rip:

poor girls don’t deserve this but it is what it is, this will reflect badly on lisards anyways

also idk why as a fan account with a big following you would carelessly tweet stuff like that, knowing you will get the artists dragged :rip: same thing with that starship staff who commented on NJ pictures

Ew i will always stand with Lisa can't wait for her to leave the stinks

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

My mind still can't grasp the fact that Bang Chan is older than Yeri, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun   :deadbanana2:

Tzuyu the it girl that got away, as expected cause of korean racism it reminds me to someone 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Tzuyu the it girl that got away, as expected cause of korean racism it reminds me to someone 

Yeah she's by far the prettiest 3rd gen idol. She's actually quite popular in Korea compared to other foreign Kpop idols, which just shows that had she been Korean, it would've been over for everyone

1af80a245dce7ed261a6445b19f22f9e90a06db5

8 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

As expected when she serves personality and charisma of a rock

Nayonce outsold and the GP agreed so 

spacer.png

• Like 6

The fans can praise how BP are composed of 4 Beyoncés but we all know damn well who the real breakout star is and that's Miss Monalisa. BP will not function without her :coffee:

Just now, Sept said:

As expected when she serves personality and charisma of a rock

Nayonce outsold and the GP agreed so 

spacer.png

Is not like the other it girls such as Seolhyun had a big talent or personality korean people cares about the looks until the bump you cuz a fake controversy 

the lisa issue is getting big and thai national television is even speaking on it

Edited by supershy