K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

He is talking about making a new company or something the translators are still confused

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

KPOP EMERGENCY OMGGG!!!!

BAEKHYUN is on IG live right now talking **** about SM :fish2:

2 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

He is talking about making a new company or something the translators are still confused

Run that company to the ground king :clap3:

6 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

KPOP EMERGENCY OMGGG!!!!

BAEKHYUN is on IG live right now talking **** about SM :fish2:

Get them again for me legend :bird:

So what's YG's plan re: babydumpster? Are they retooling the group to make it less racist or

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

well 

Why are EXO-L always incomprehensible even when they're making good points 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

maybe he is joking, but if not he's gonna slay ala Hyolyn with her selfowned label (but be successful please lmao=

3 minutes ago, Century said:

Why are EXO-L always incomprehensible even when they're making good points 

they never make any type of sense I swear

So I think what I gathered was that he is disappointed with SM management and he wants to open a new company? With Kasper next year and that is within SM's acknowledgement. I think he wants more independence and wants to produce as well. 

All this aside he is stressing that he is going to be active as an EXO member. 

And the main reason he came on live and explained it himself was because he saw some posts on an online forum by some "insider/anon" accusing him of opening a company for being greedy or something and threatening to reveal his plans to. So he decided to tell the fans before any more malicious rumors spread.

But he seemed really upset with SM management. I think he mentioned Lee Soo Man too 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Century said:

oprah-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

he must be mad, SM is treating like **** their best vocalists the way they are wasting him is so crazy, time for SM to start several new sub labels and re organize 

• Like 3

Since Babymonsters are apparently hiphop, I wish they ripped off Shooting Star for the debut song but it's too sad Young Possey claimed it first

YG being late as always :rip:

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ahh Taerae being on Masked Singer already, I love his voice

oh, ZB1 truly has Koria in a chokehold I wish their music were better, but they are just starting!

and Tae i still think he's the last or the second last attractive in the group but he looks so handsome here. 

26 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Damn hope SM isn’t going to blacklisting him or trying to sabotage him :coffee2:

a DEBUT :WAP: has had their foot on the neck of industry ever since 

spacer.png

• Like 6

To be honest... I would be frustrated too if my company doesn't know what to do with me and my group's careers anymore after i turned 30. :giraffe:

Like look at Red Velvet and SHINee? And even SNSD only has one successful soloist despite all their star power in their prime.

I am glad he wants to take initiative to not fade away as SM pushes younger groups to the scene.

1 minute ago, Epi.oxy. said:

who is kasper?

He is one of SM's main choreographers. Has been working with EXO since forever.

we stan pvssy, cvnt, grown women in this house. The styling is about to devour :jonny5:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

So I think what I gathered was that he is disappointed with SM management and he wants to open a new company? With Kasper next year and that is within SM's acknowledgement. I think he wants more independence and wants to produce as well. 

All this aside he is stressing that he is going to be active as an EXO member. 

And the main reason he came on live and explained it himself was because he saw some posts on an online forum by some "insider/anon" accusing him of opening a company for being greedy or something and threatening to reveal his plans to. So he decided to tell the fans before any more malicious rumors spread.

But he seemed really upset with SM management. I think he mentioned Lee Soo Man too 

He didnt say if his new company will be under SM.

These are early translations btw... someone has to translate the whole live properly.

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

we stan pvssy, cvnt, grown women in this house. The styling is about to devour :jonny5:

The stylists didn't hate crime Gigi's body for once. 

• Like 2