• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Somi said:

The whistle notes :jonny5: The korean Mariah :clap3: 

where?

Fast Forward is cute, what you waiting for remain threesomi best sing tho. :bird:

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

SOMI :clap3: Great song and video, really loved the choreo

dNVyLLT.gif

Now that Chungha is nowhere to be found Somi was like: let me snatch the gays real

quick. This might give her an extra 20 album sales 

7 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Still wondering why this is so important. As I said yesterday, let them have it 

At least It feeds Stays narrative It's them and SKZ against the world. It makes them more passionate and crazy

spacer.png

Yeah, I don’t get the point as well bragging things being “first”. Is like they took someone’s virginity or something? lol

Alright, they are the first, but what if that is their last as well? :ducky:

Who would have thought Somi will be the Kylie Minogue of kpop? :jonny6: the video is so camp

every song on the Somi mini eating :deadbanana2:A SONGWRITER

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

Juyeon so hot

F2649xwacAALD_w?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

They look so ******* good :jonnycat: love the tropical vibe

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Joshua has always been that “softie straight guy who plays guitar and sings sweet romantic songs” tbh. I’d be surprised if it was someone like Jeonghan or Seungkwan. We already know Hoshi has a bf lol so he’s out of question :gaycat6:

Mingyu and Wonwoo are pretty famous for their “special” friendship since forever and they even live together but maybe there’s just platonic friends who knows :bird:

IMO, Joshua is too soft specially the way he talks in English. Like girl, the enunciation and pronunciation of words are very fruity. His mannerisms are very fruity as well. I said to myself before that I wouldn’t be surprised if Seungkwan and Joshua will be exposed as gays. lol

I don’t know about Jeonghan? He is just like a big baby to me.

With Hoshi, it didn’t cross my mind that he is fruity. Yes, he acts fruity some times but I thought it’s only for fun. Good for him if it’s true that he is soft launching his BF. Haha.

Oh boy, I really want to know what’s going with Mingyu and Wonwoo behind closed doors. They are still room mates, right? I bey something juicy is going on. :-*

Teddy and company will catch a lawsuit from Scooter for the last song on the mini.....:ducky: