• Like 5

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

omfg :msmarvel:
F220csmbkAAjL6d?format=jpg&name=large

Shes so hot :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

sounds like a bunch of nct tracks mixed together... baseline reminds me of fire truck nn

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

sounds terrible :noparty: 

if you're gonna serve NCT reject, at least give us a Limitless :celestial5:

• Like 2

Riize literally serving NCT but with dope choreo in that performance video :deadbanana4: if you would have told me this was another unit I'd think 127 or U :monkey:

Jihyo :flame:  giving us the cvnty serve I always knew was in her :jonnycat:

RIIZE being a NCT clone... God what did we do to deserve this 

• Haha 2

SM needs rehab... how are you gonna debut a new bg with an nct scrap like make it make SENSE. There is no reason for this at all, your most active group makes this type of music already its so frustrating. Fearing that their gg will share a similar fate and not offer anything different.

was actually kinda excited for a new SM group that wasn't part of NCT, but it's basically the same anyways :gaycat6: we truly lost

1 hour ago, elevate said:

I see people discussed Twice earlier and had OPINIONS but the correct one is that this is their best song, thank you

The way this teaser hasn’t been topped by anyone yet. It’s so magnetic and haunting and I would love a remix that uses these elements :jonny5: 

• Like 1

Ruined all the hype for RIIZE 

literal NCT CLONE WHAT. If you gonna copy a senior at least copy exo or smth smh

Cavity getting three whole mini albums since WJSN's last comeback :redface: imagine how tired we are

NEED new SM girl group to copy GG or RV PLEASE :jonny2: don't make a female NCT 

• Like 1

Well Riize is off my watch list and joining the NCT “don’t even bother listening” list

• Like 1

Just now, starstruckaj said:

Cavity getting three whole mini albums since WJSN's last comeback :redface: imagine how tired we are

i'm so tired of Starship :gaycat6: need my girls back. at least Last Sequence still sounds fresh :chick3:

1 hour ago, elevate said:

I see people discussed Twice earlier and had OPINIONS but the correct one is that this is their best song, thank you

And this crossed 500M views like yesterday. Smash

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 1

That teaser wasn’t that bad why are yall writing essays already :ahh:

• Like 1

I think SM wants NCTzens to jump for this group's fandom when 127 becomes less active due their enlistment. That's why they got two ex-NCT and the sound/artistic direction seem to be the same. 

6 minutes ago, godmess said:

SM needs rehab... how are you gonna debut a new bg with an nct scrap like make it make SENSE. There is no reason for this at all, your most active group makes this type of music already its so frustrating. Fearing that their gg will share a similar fate and not offer anything different.

Every SM boygroup starts off either sounding like the last one or with a dud. And then they get a hit and everyone turns and suddenly loves them. I’m just glad this is sealing the fate of NCT and SM’s greedy ass dreams of more rotation groups is over.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

WAIT I LAUGHED when I skipped to the middle and just heard another NCT reject song :deadbanana:

19 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

ITZY japanese comeback?? Must be the full album 

Chaeryeong’s was the easiest to recognize