• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, LCTV said:

When do we find out if Blackpink signed a new contract?

after the tour

Day 2 is another huge success :2ndplace:

Touring Queens. Now we know who can actually sell albums and has the "audience" to back it up :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Don't let people silence you, sis, I get your back

Youtube Music Korea (Weekly) 

#53 S-Class 

#73 In Bloom 

Bugs (Daily) 

#73 S-Class

N/A In Bloom 

Genie (Daily)

#170 S-Class 

N/A In Bloom

Vibe 

#127 S-Class

#133 In Bloom

AM Korea

#26 S-Class

#27 In Bloom

Spotify Korea

#86 S-Class

#93 In Bloom 

Their fans are only spamming Melon, but are behind our flops everywhere else

spacer.png

comparing a debut to skz's 15th comeback is pathetic tbh and at least in bloom is a great song cant say the same to **** class.

• Thumbs Down 1

Still hasn't been beaten I fear! The best song of 2023 :jonny5:the way they manage to tiptoe being childish and serving pop-r&b realness is :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, supershy said:

the txt set is making no noise it seems esp compared to newjeans

nnnn I'll take the bait for once

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Watch New Jennie’s snatch a Grammy next :-*

if they win BNA or get a BPVD/G nom for OMG or Super Shy :jonny5:

5 hours ago, black swan said:

The average I was talking about is the 1st day/1st week on Spotify (also 1st week on demand streams on BB200, because 13M+ streams for a 5 tracks album and 19M+ for a 12 tracks album confirm what I said earlier about great debuts but bad streams in the following weeks) btw you're proving my point when I said they have a big core fan base and bigger streaming longevity

I didn't know about the re-recordings but even excluding those (we can see Taylor's numbers and realize the orginal versions tend not to be streamed as much after the rerecording is dropped, valid) they still have more CBs with more new tracks which affect overall streams. These streams in particular are bad but they are an improvement wrt Minisode2, so I can't be too mad at moas :deadvision:

A week's placement can depend on several factors (i.e., Minisode2 could've peaked higher without surprise releases, just like other groups this year without particularly strong tracking weeks) but good for them, I meant the entire chart-run of an album and hope they'll chart with these high and stable US streams when the understocking happens for 13, 14 and 19+ weeks and end up for the first time on a year-end chart, just like Freeze in 2021 and Minisode2 in 2022. This longevity is taken into account for some US awards nominations where peaks don't help. Overall I once again acknowledge they have bigger streaming longevity but looking at entries and total weeks spent on most charts, I still think TXT have an edge on them on US charts. Both groups keep on catching up and surpassing eo in many metrics with every comeback so this discussion is kinda pointless :gaycat6: just wanted to say Do It Like That is an underperformance but they're performing pretty well on BB

As I said to the user 'Born to Run' earlier, both groups are fandom driving, so initially, the less songs released, less songs the same group of people (fans) will have to divide attention for, so the average per song will increase. As they obviously will want to listen to all songs, since they are new. I thought I was obvious. So It doesn't make sense to compare average as much It doesn't to compare totals If an album is mini e an album is full. They have different advantages. 

The week TXT was #63 (Week 8) on Billboard 200, Stray Kids (HDD sales) would've been mostly likely #23 instead of #33 (Week 8) actually. So their week is much more competitive. 

Spoiler

I agree It depends on several factors, but your point just don't make sense here.  5-STAR is being more stable and, on top of that, selling better at the same time. 

Their previous albums didn't have the same longevity due to severe stocking issues. That's why, when It was re-stocked months later, Maxident actually tripled their debut units (117k) and It's around 350,000 units right now, still charting on Top Album Sales. And Oddinary, last like I checked was 305,000 so also It's tripling the debut even with the poor longevity on the chart itself. 

But we don't have this problem with 5-STAR as JYP/Republic are distributing better, so we can see their true potential. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jeanie said:

comparing a debut to skz's 15th comeback is pathetic tbh and at least in bloom is a great song cant say the same to **** class.

Some people were comparing  them with Stray Kids' charting pages ago and I'm answering. 

And why when I'm discussing objective facts someone quotes me with their subjective opinion about Stray Kids' music? I don't care. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

I see people discussed Twice earlier and had OPINIONS but the correct one is that this is their best song, thank you

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jeanie said:

Tell that to the ZB1 stans who got a little to brave and set up your faves, and started all this mess 

KYtBoeg.gif

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

END THEM. 

The fact SKZ ended them in Youtube Music Korea aka the biggest music streaming platform over  there :clap3: I remember seeing their stans everywhere saying that they were going to end all 4th gen bgs, and keep attacking SKZ unprovoked. They even came for EXO and said that they were gonna be completely overshadow by ZB1 them due to them releasing on the same day. Like they even low key made me nervous cause I was wondering why their stans were getting so comfortable and brave out of nowhere  :hoetenks: A total set-up :redface:

The previous Produce boy group X1 who only had 1 era before disbandment made way more noise than them, like wasn't Flash an actual domestic hit and won like 13 music show wins? What about ZB1? Weren't they supposed to be the new nation's boy group and the group that opened the door for "5th gen". Keep in mind that this whole 5th gen mess started because of them and SCAMNET trying to make them stand out. Their stans even made fun of Kep1er and calling them "flops" and saying they deserve to get shelved, while ZB1 deserves all the budget. Like the nerve especially when Kep1er destroyed them on streaming and are huge in Japan   :redface: So are we now letting groups who can't even out stream Kep1er become the pioneers of a new generation? Okay then. This is a disgrace to IZ*ONE, IOI, WANNA ONE, X1, and even Kep1er! 

SKZ and Kep1er Karma is real and The North remembers, it is what it is

KYtBoeg.gif

I most of the time watch in silence people drag Stray Kids here everyday unprovoked, but this weekend, especially, I'm sick and bored at home. So I decide to engage

Let's stream MIROH

spacer.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Tell that to the ZB1 stans who got a little to brave and set up your faves, and started all this mess 

KYtBoeg.gif

will you stop

xjaa6Of.gif

• Confused 2

The way he already posted these photos wearing Louis Vuitton on SKZ Insta and is posting again on his Insta just to add this caption :rip: 

Ambassadorship coming

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Born to Run said:

So, the problem is people are actually streaming other GG’s discography? And your resident company stans co-signing this point :deadbanana:

On NewJeans title tracks - I already told you the accumulated points in the tweet was BEFORE EP release. However, keep telling yourself more titles guarantee more streaming/success as if some male SM acts didn’t bomb every single month.

OT:

NewJeans - 2.305B

#IVE - 1.654B
#LESSERAFIM - 1.013B

- wall -
#GIDLE - 808M
#aespa - 597M

xjaa6Of.gif

Just say you’re illiterate and move on, sis. I said that groups who had November/December 2022 comebacks are obviously going to have more of their digital points in the following calendar year from that comeback than a group that had their comeback in July 2022. 

You are obsessed with this idea that I’m an SM Sheep but I’m the most vocal in here for my constant hate of SM as a company (maybe Zack is #1) and SM boy groups. Did you think trying to drag EXO and NCT would hurt my feelings? :lmao: 

OT: Aespa

#2 physicals (three physicals)

#4 digital (five title tracks)

#4 Spotify 

#3 YouTube

#1 Touring

16 hours ago, Born to Run said:

LOL! According to you and music business worldwide, Spotify stats are useless, YG was successful on MelOn for sajaeji. SM honest and innocent!

Reality:

Queencard - 80 days.

I Am - 48 days

Unforgiven -32 days

aespa - #176-OUT

But Spotify/circle points/album sales/YouTube ads don’t matter, aespa Tokyo Dome leader!

xjaa6Of.gif

You clearly struggle to read. The auditing company that found that anywhere from 1-3 billion streams in France were fraudulent was partnered with Deezer, Spotify, etc. These aren’t fans calling out the platforms for fraudulence - it’s the platforms calling out fraudulence because people are manipulating their payment models to change reimbursement rates. At least $500M is stolen yearly due to streaming fraud and that’s why Spotify themselves is trying to fix it. At least pretend to be knowledgeable before trying to drag someone.

And we obviously know whomever leads this generation will be whomever releases the most and stays around the longest. Literally any of the girls have the potential to do it. This isn’t second gen where you have the #1 group selling more than double what the #2 group did. All of the major acts are clearing 1M sales. To cross anybody out of the conversation is delusional and shows your annoying ass bias more than anything :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

So like a Sistar 2.0?

But improved since IVE can do fan meets and tour. 

xjaa6Of.gif

Without the talent and quality

So actually nothing like SISTAR

xjaa6Of.gif

• Like 1

People in here attempting to clown TXT at Lollapalooza look so stupid

They performed an incredible hour and a half set packed with full energetic choreography and dance breaks and somewhat live vocals to over 100k screaming fans.

KYtBoeg.gif

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

OKAY :jonny5:

I'm physically unable to stop saying mother

• Like 1