K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

26 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Bang (me) Chan visual are lean towards the international and western standard while Lee Know visual are more acceptable towards the Korean and Asian standard.

anya-taylor-joy-acting.gif

You kinda spilled cause Bang Chan is more of "boy next door" who's a straight up sexy jock, and has the best body of the group, while Lee Know has the K-Drama main actor look. Like even as a Lee Know bias, I can't pick between them sometimes :ghostface: Truly the 2 hottest members i fear 

55f60f9512af78399a9847a2bddb24bc.jpg0b37dfab8e70228a0d9767f7cbc5fda6.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thirst over some SKZ members but as a 5'10 girl I just cannot ignore their heights (or lack thereof) :ace: Bang Chan is definitely the most attractive member of SKZ for me, short king:jonny6:

gaafe8l.gif

im so curious why the kid walked up to her in the first place :lmao:

this is not a good look for wonyoung. she better prepare those reparations!

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

And, your point?

all those versions are on Spotify too which counts…

point is, BLACKPINK didn’t need multiple versions.

You’re playing dense. Because they’re only two songs charting : the clean and explicit. The posts talks only about the clean. There’s nothing worse than hater playing dumb. 

4 minutes ago, smates said:

I want to thirst over some SKZ members but as a 5'10 girl I just cannot ignore their heights (or lack thereof) :ace: Bang Chan is definitely the most attractive member of SKZ for me, short king:jonny6:

The fact that it was Bang Chan who handpicked the members himself to join SKZ, so he probably picked all the short trainees on purpose :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

Finally some taste in this thread. Sorry to the twinks but I’ve never found Hyunjin and Felix that attractive because they just look…too made up?? Bang Chan and Lino are truly the two hottest and most handsome members of that group without much effort :clap3:

oh and also, IN is super pretty, if you don’t agree go talk to a wall :bird:

Edited by Witnessed ET

i'm so confused what people expected from ASAP because it's exactly what I wanted and expected and more??

the eerie harmonies, the quirky beats, the cute lyrics :jonny6:

I could've used 5 more minutes of it, but what we got is so good and I know the video will send me into orbit

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You’re playing dense. Because they’re only two songs charting : the clean and explicit. The posts talks only about the clean. There’s nothing worse than hater playing dumb. 

I mean Jungkook outdid not only BP but also BTS and literally everyone else :deadbanana2:

wew what a flawfree mini this is

I can't pick a favorite yet

the New Jeans - Super Shy duo remains super strong

ETA is so fresh and summery in the middle

but also Cool With You - Get Up - ASAP in order is literally ART and perfection :jonny5:

while Hype Boy is still one of their best songs, I do think this mini is better as a whole than their debut EP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

He’s a fraud and I’m done talking about it

• Thumbs Down 1

I can’t believe Jungcock really made his official solo debut with a song about fuckin seven days a week :dies:

he really wants that Timberlake career arc huh

• Haha 1

cream soda is such a bop, one of the best releases this year phew. maybe i should become an exo-l in 2023.

• Like 2

BORN PINK sweetie you’re still doing amazing. Let’s hold it until BP3 :clap3:

• Like 1

does his shirt have built in boobs or am I seeing things

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You kinda spilled cause Bang Chan is more of "boy next door" who's a straight up sexy jock, and has the best body of the group, while Lee Know has the K-Drama main actor look. Like even as a Lee Know bias, I can't pick between them sometimes :ghostface: Truly the 2 hottest members i fear 

55f60f9512af78399a9847a2bddb24bc.jpg0b37dfab8e70228a0d9767f7cbc5fda6.jpg

every hour, every minute, every second

iywTYbJ.gif

9 minutes ago, effy said:

cream soda is such a bop, one of the best releases this year phew. maybe i should become an exo-l in 2023.

taste :clap3: 

listen to the album if you haven’t yet cause it’s equally great :gaycat4:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adama said:

The power of making good music…

well... where is it? :celestial5:

ot: nj never misses ugh

46 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

There’s nothing worse than hater playing dumb. 

bold of you to think they’re playing :-*

you can't just walk up to THEE JANG WONYOUNG when she's not looking and tap her on the shoulder like??

have some respect :coffee2:

42 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

i'm so confused what people expected from ASAP because it's exactly what I wanted and expected and more??

the eerie harmonies, the quirky beats, the cute lyrics :jonny6:

I could've used 5 more minutes of it, but what we got is so good and I know the video will send me into orbit

Well maybe people expect a... chorus? The whole song fell flat except for those 5 seconds

Ok, but why is 'SMASH With You' the best song in the EP?

Grammys 2024:

CwY ROTY, SOTY

Get Up AOTY

NJ BNA

FACTS.

Not a NJ hater because I stream Ditto and Hypeboy daily, but you all be really creaming your pants over 2 minute songs? Like yes, bop, but you all be claiming they are inventing music when the reality is, they haven't even served a bridge in their entire career:dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does his shirt have built in boobs or am I seeing things

JunkCock looks very appetizing here, and it’s the design with printed of **** n abs 

spacer.png