K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

they were already performing BB and NYG before the album came out so they don’t count :giraffe:

they could’ve included lips or hypnosis instead of take it

Not Take It....I'M TIRED!

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

screaming at IVE only adding I AM and Kitsch to their concert setlist and performing the old b-sides instead ‪of the new ones

spacer.png

oh and the new KTL cover is cute too i guess

The fact they had a whole new album to have enough song to perform, to just not performing them. Especially when there are songs like Hypnosis and Cherish in the album.

But still has the nerve to perform that plagiarized (it's not, it just samples that 90's techno song that I don't remember the name of) song Blue Blood.

Edited by Xalric

10 hours ago, Mel. said:

Right! That’s why I say that person is obsessed with me, they go out of their way to make sure I know they don’t like me and when I tell you every time I log into this place I always get a notification saying that person disliked my posts. They be mass disliking all my posts

just weird

!!! :cm:

And I will keep disliking your posts even more if it's always dumb imaginary vendetta 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Btw that lotte concert stage looked so beautiful 

Lips is my favorite IVE album track this year. Maybe cuz it sounds similar to 2nd Gen girl group songs. 🧐

• Like 3

Lips, Mine, Kitsch are the trinity of the latest IVE album :alexz:

we're not talking enough about this sing. 

San :blush:

I'm watching mostly because of him but I'm kinda digging the song too. Yeah it's your typical bro shouting full of testosterone boy group song but that chorus is a bit cvnty and they are kinda selling it for me...

5 hours ago, Odd said:

Finally people who understanding the GENIUS of BOUNCY!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hoogjoong sir 

spacer.png

ATEEZ's song is not that good, and had SKZ released that song they would've gotten dragged through the mud :sorry:

Sugar Rush Ride > Bite Me > S-Class >>>>>>>>>> Bouncy

I have feeling that TREASURE will wash our 4th gen bg faves soon though and will have the best title track so far this year

S-Class is hot trash. Item outsold. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

S-Class is hot trash. Item outsold. 

You mean FNF*

I'm catching uh-uh-uh-uh
Uh-uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh
Uh-uh-uh
Uh-uh-up

black-girls-dancing-dance.gif

Bouncy is TRASH but yea it’s better than anything TXT has put out and better than S-Class.

Its like a 2 star song facing off against 1 stars tho

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You mean FNF*

I'm catching uh-uh-uh-uh
Uh-uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh
Uh-uh-uh
Uh-uh-up

black-girls-dancing-dance.gif

Come on Taste!!!

48 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

San :blush:

I'm watching mostly because of him but I'm kinda digging the song too. Yeah it's your typical bro shouting full of testosterone boy group song but that chorus is a bit cvnty and they are kinda selling it for me...

A bit off topic but I wonder how such videos are filmed

There must be so many cameras, lights and stuff

We need another God Menu>Blue Hour>Fireworks 123 punch :jonny5:

Edited by Symmetra

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Starshit is finally letting the girls posting regular pics and not only sponsored posts on the group Instagram account. It Took them 1 year and half @Dialamba  :deadbanana4:. I just know Rei fought for the access :dies: 

What not even Blue Blood and Not your girls ???

I fear they’re getting their insta soon. 
what’s the point of releasing a full album If you don’t promote. They can’t do anything right 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

IVE's b-sides always get completely overshadowed for some reason, cause their singles usually do amazing on streaming, while their b-sides barely crack 10M

They have 3 bsides have more than 10M streams and it makes sense if they’re low if they don’t promote it :rip:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

they were already performing BB and NYG before the album came out so they don’t count :giraffe:

they could’ve included lips or hypnosis instead of take it

Plus Lips don’t even require a choreo … 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Lips is my favorite IVE album track this year. Maybe cuz it sounds similar to 2nd Gen girl group songs. 🧐

Taste! It’s their most streamed b side from the album alongside Blue Blood and with no promo. I wish they sang it on their It’s live or Sketchbook  

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I fear they’re getting their insta soon. 
what’s the point of releasing a full album If you don’t promote. They can’t do anything right 

They have 3 bsides have more than 10M streams and it makes sense if they’re low if they don’t promote it :rip:

They are going to be the Twice of their gen regarding their b sides I fear 

:doc: 

Speaking of God's Menu, this cultural reset just had it's 3 year anniversary :ghostface:

Woojin had just left, everyone was dragging them and calling them "the biggest flop in Big 3 history", even ATEEZ were bigger than them at that point, TXT were getting to comfortable and thought they were going to run the 4th gen bg landscape, JYP had already started counting the days for the contract extermination for these company free loaders, Felix had ran out of testosterone shots and had only 1 left to make his voice extra deep,

THEY HAD ONE CHANCE

YOUTUBE:

- The song has 405M views, which makes it the 3rd most viewed viewed 4th gen song of all time and #1 for 4th gen bgs. 

- It's also the most liked 4th gen MV of all time with 7,2M likes

SPOTIFY:

- The song has 269M streams, which makes it the most streamed 4th gen bg song, and one of the most streamed 4th gen songs of all time

The way this song impacted the whole 4th gen bg landscape and made every company ask producers to make a song like Gods Menu :ghostface: 

The way every bg Survival Show always sets up their contestants by making them perform this song :dies: Truly the biggest 4th gen bg song and one of the most iconic bg songs of all time :clap3:It truly set them on the map from being a mid tier group to now being one of the biggest Kpop acts :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

we're not talking enough about this sing. 

Did their album sales improve? They always release bops but you all ignore them

Jessica being a Britney Spears fan as a kid, and ended up becoming the Barbie of Kpop😭❤️

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Jessica being a Britney Spears fan as a kid, and ended up becoming the Barbie of Kpop😭❤️

She's still out there in Italy serving Barbie goddess K-Pop royalty, so it's true I fear

I can’t unhear Sunmi from love dive now :rip:

It makes sense and it sounds like her track lol

Edited by Vrx.

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Did their album sales improve? They always release bops but you all ignore them

The sales in the first day improved by 9x.

Edited by Xalric