K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Miyeon singing freedom, he should have had her in the og version. :alexz:

The fact that Miyeon song is Straight up a rap song.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they always this bad @ singing? I know I would joke and say there’s no vocal talent in this group, but there really isn’t…

Edited by Mel.
  • Thumbs Down 2

Oh EXO July and a possible mzmc single :WAP:

Im not shocked onew is sitting out for awhile.

He seemed kinda off at their recent show but still pushed through.

Also...EXO and SHINee comebacks?

The kings are back, bow down. :worship2:

paragwontbms.gif

Le Sserafim just released an OST for an animated show

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Were they always this bad @ singing? I know I would joke and say there’s no vocal talent in this group, but there really isn’t…

Felix dude serving Jimin

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

cant wait for exo, let us enjoy their last comeback at least :bam:

Can't wait for exol vs army last battle

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

https://twitter.com/Stray_Kids/status/1667064907890847744

Looks like they're cutting promotions short, Inkigayo this weekend will be their last promotions for S-Class

michael-jackson-reading.gif

The promotions this era has been terrible, like how are Div1 fumbling the bag this much especially during their biggest era yet!? 
The promo during Maxident was almost perfect, so I don’t understand why they didn’t do the same with this era

29 minutes ago, Mel. said:

There’s barely any vocal parts in the song though? :skull:
But yeah, they need to stop giving singing lines to Hyunjin and Felix cause they can’t sing! 

sadly fromis_9 was kind of bland to me. it lacks so much personality, ever since DM every release has been so faceless, repetitive and average. Even the better songs like Attitude and Don’t Care just don’t hit as hard. :michael:

We just want the Love Bomb, We Go and Fun! girlies back. :monkey:

Also, I don’t know if it’s me or what but the vocal tone of the all girls sound exactly the same and it has never been that way. I’ve been a fan of the group and never had a problem to recognize them since most of them have very distinctive vocals. :rip:

Edited by Antisocialites

14 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

bg SOTY :jonnycat: (till Exo cb)

14 hours ago, Flomik said:

I'm glad they ditched the noisy trash they debuted with :clap3:

Their last mini was very good!

13 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Teddy most certainly didnt do this :deadbanana2: that being said whoever that talented producer was that did the Coachella production. CHEFS KISS.

that was him and his team. If it was someone else we would have know I think 

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

AC9LBwJ.gif

the SES of our time :jonny5: 

UzQz5u3.gif

See how much they eat as a trio! 

2 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Last time EXO was in middle of lawsuits we got Call Me Baby so I’m seated 

fr! But Kai not being there is so sad… Like his performance skills is as much needed than Baekchensoo vocals :cries:

Why does Guardian eat up half of the Unforgiven album :gaycat6: (excluding old songs)

Not me waking up to EXO comeback news :ghostface:

• Like 1

:jonny6:When EXO are in their Bag, no boy group is touching them. (Except SHINee). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

AC9LBwJ.gif

the SES of our time :jonny5: 

UzQz5u3.gif

Bada - Ningning

Eugene - Winter

Shoo - Karina

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I predict JYP will announce a hiatus for Han here soon. Something ain't right with him this comeback and during the encore at MCountdown yesterday it looked like he was having a full blown anxiety attack on stage

Today at Mubank It happened the same, during interview and encore. 

And towards the end of the S-Class stage It looked like he was about to collapse. It's clear he's not okay. 

Honestly, JYP cutting down the promotions is for the best. I fear for his health. Specially knowing he has anxiety. 

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

sadly fromis_9 was kind of bland to me. it lacks so much personality, ever since DM every release has been so faceless, repetitive and average. Even the better songs like Attitude and Don’t Care just don’t hit as hard. :michael:

We just want the Love Bomb, We Go and Fun! girlies back. :monkey:

Also, I don’t know if it’s me or what but the vocal tone of the all girls sound exactly the same and it has never been that way. I’ve been a fan of the group and never had a problem to recognize them since most of them have very distinctive vocals. :rip:

Well, maybe this mature concepts fromis_9 has been serving so far is just not your type. Attitude is one of their best song for me. 

Regarding vocal tones, interesting because i can still differentiate them. The only group that sounds the same is LOONA imo.

According to this news article, Kai was unable to be there for the filming of EXO’s title track MV on June 2, but he did participate in the recording of EXO's 7th full-length album as well as the filming of the MV for their b-side track~! He finished filming for the b-side track MV with the members early on before he enlisted in the military on May 11~ㅠㅠ

https://twitter.com/xunhuas/status/1667130205260124163

• Like 2

SM Entertainment confirms EXO will release their seventh full album on July 10

Kai's voice will be featured along in the album tracks

Source: https://t.co/7Rv6AOEqmr

https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1667073703115636736?s=61&t=_xdvpmOBDNQM0U7Y2Ki2pw

but we NEED kai's visuals to be featured on the mv too! :shakeno:

9 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Well, maybe this mature concepts fromis_9 has been serving so far is just not your type. Attitude is one of their best song for me. 

Regarding vocal tones, interesting because i can still differentiate them. The only group that sounds the same is LOONA imo.

I don’t mind mature concepts, We Go and DM were mature and they are severe serves full of personality and charisma. But these last two TTs were just bland and unimaginative, nothing worth stanning or going crazy for. And it’s definitely just not a me thing.

• Like 1

spacer.png

But the Blonks told me that BTS's members all have flop solo careers :cm:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

fr! But Kai not being there is so sad… Like his performance skills is as much needed than Baekchensoo vocals :cries:

An EXO comeback without THE CENTER is going to be weird also his performance in their lives stages always get EXO attention too I’m going to miss him there 

37 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

The only group that sounds the same is LOONA imo

This is crazy they have the most distinguishable tones to me.

Maybe you started listening to them after they debuted? Their solos era made it so easy to know who's singing what.

Personally it's tripleS that I really can't differentiate but then again I can't even name 95% of them :rip: