K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Damn, look what they posted today! I sometimes forgot how phat Changbin's ass is! Omg you won @Cheers

FyB0wnaXoAEqrsR?format=jpg&name=900x900FyB0wnaWAAE8eQE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Damn, look what they posted today! I sometimes forgot how phat Changbin's ass is! Omg you won @Cheers

FyB0wnaXoAEqrsR?format=jpg&name=900x900FyB0wnaWAAE8eQE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Deserves a good sniffin' and lickin'

FPxqZKIXIAIJmQL?format=jpg&name=240x240

Edited by Cheers

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

@Flomik I just looked up AOA's Spotify numbers and it really is a mistake and fraudery going on omg :redface: For some reason AOA are credited for a very famous Jonas Blue song that has almost 1B streams, even though they don't sing or have anything to do with the song :skull:  They are literally just getting credited for 1B extra streams for free, which they don't have :redface: This is a real definition of fraud or it might be some form of glitch, and I wonder why Spotify hasn't fixed it yet? 

A0A were always fraudulent. This is why their music is so forgotten now. RIP!

13 minutes ago, Tomek said:

crazy how evil SM is

theyre releasing blinds bashing the exo members and leaking property info to show people how much money they have

talk about evil corporation, is blacklisting old artists not enough?

https://twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/1666327880677072896?t=1JVai2WUj954Oao5R0oY7g&s=19

:rip: the random SM 'employee' right an essay on the whole situation...probably just SM trying to do damage control

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

:rip: the random SM 'employee' right an essay on the whole situation...probably just SM trying to do damage control

right

as if an underpaid employee would care about that

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

SNSD has 847M combined streams, so probably. Btw, I keep seeing people saying SNSD's Japanese discography this or that, like did SNSD's Japanese discography really hold that much of a weight on their overall discography? Educate me, hags

Yes! It was the first SM group to sell 1 million albums in Japan. (BoA was soloist). TVXQ did so too but not under 1 single album (I might have to fact check that tho) . SNSD made history for it by RIAA standards. Also thier Japanese Tour made them the biggest touring Kpop girl group until BlackPink and twice beat their record. Other than Soshi only Kara and TVXQ were bigger in Japan. Until you know BTS and new groups started to sell out there.   SNSD Japanese discography is iconic in Japan and Sone fandom prefer it over thier Korean albums

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

SM got too comfortable with releasing Noise music in the Late 2010’s and really thought NCT and Aespa could slide on it:biblionny: 

Hopefully SHINee’s & EXO’s comeback is more Sherlock and Monster then NCT Vault Demos 🤭

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, some of the re-recordings were kinda unnecessary especially those were Woojin only had 1 line like in Miroh, where he was already completely N/A from the entire song and MV until the very end, where he only sang 1 line and then the song ended :redface:  Though I Am You without Woojin doesn't make sense, since that's his era, and Han and Seungmin couldn't deliver in the chorus the same way Woojin did I fear. 

spacer.png

It was just petty. Woojin already had so few lines as it is and they still felt the need to go to all that effort to erase him 

spacer.png

I want the Woojin version of Levanter. I bet he eats.

someone has to have it, there were probably physical albums pressed when he left

spacer.png

JYP when Woojin quit Stray Kids 3 weeks before a comeback:

32 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes! It was the first SM group to sell 1 million albums in Japan. (BoA was soloist). TVXQ did so too but not under 1 single album (I might have to fact check that tho) . SNSD made history for it by RIAA standards. Also thier Japanese Tour made them the biggest touring Kpop girl group until BlackPink and twice beat their record. Other than Soshi only Kara and TVXQ were bigger in Japan. Until you know BTS and new groups started to sell out there.   SNSD Japanese discography is iconic in Japan and Sone fandom prefer it over thier Korean albums

The way I kinda would've been a Sone if SNSD were still active today. Like the amount of bops they have is just crazy and no other 2nd gen act is touching them I fear! I checked their music out (watching all their MV's in order) last year which was the best experience in my life! :ghostface: Though they could've utilized their dance line a little more cause the spotlight was mostly on the vocal line

45 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

7 years !! Since EXO released the boy group excellence that is EX'ACT with double title tracks Lucky one and Monster. 

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1666499981279109141

And one of the best kpop songs ever (technically from the repackaged album)

such a FLAWLESS project :jonny5:

still remains their best imo

edit: also 7 years is insane wtf :biblio:

Edited by hallucinate

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

JYP when Woojin quit Stray Kids 3 weeks before a comeback:

He actually left right after they filmed the Astronaut MV, which is why you can still see him in some clips

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He actually left right after they filmed the Astronaut MV, which is why you can still see him in some clips

His aura was too strong to be erased

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way I kinda would've been a Sone if SNSD were still active today. Like the amount of bops they have is just crazy and no other 2nd gen act is touching them I fear! I checked their music out (watching all their MV's in order) last year which was the best experience in my life! :ghostface: Though they could've utilized their dance line a little more cause the spotlight was mostly on the vocal line

Ah yes! There music slays

NICE TO MIXX YOU, 
@NMIXX_official

Moore Theatre, Seattle: 1,634 (95.01%) - $149,874
Kings Theatre, New York: 1,165 (38.13%) - $119,803

Wait :deadbanana2:

#TWICE has now sold over 1 million career pure albums in the US. First female K-Pop group to reach this milestone

#StrayKids has now sold over 1 million career pure albums in the US

#StrayKids' '★★★★★ (5-STAR)' now ranks among the top 10 best selling albums of the year in US pure sales (

My faves :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

NICE TO MIXX YOU, 
@NMIXX_official

Moore Theatre, Seattle: 1,634 (95.01%) - $149,874
Kings Theatre, New York: 1,165 (38.13%) - $119,803

Wait :deadbanana2:

Fraudmixx, I think even Brave Girls did better in USA :smiley:

16 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

such a FLAWLESS project :jonny5:

still remains their best imo

edit: also 7 years is insane wtf :biblio:

The back to back punch of Artificial love white noise heaven one and only...

I clearly the day the album dropped it was a hot summer afternoon and they released lucky one  an hour before the Monster mv :jonny5::chick3: where does all the time go

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

EXO’s comeback

:toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2:

• Like 1