K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

5 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the thumbnail

freakout.gif

Forget the thumbnail, look at these gifs :ghostface:

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.250df5f4088

Spoiler

1aec90dbc63ef84568b7a1218fd26691b04447d12ddb64a60edb6c397065aacbd910aa9f0f27dd63

2d99687ec1bf4a8b67ce1eec482cd398cf87d1c741f76108704ade49db9315f9d73c8a19178dc244

60d224c2abd2d6772212e8d2a1567db4bc822edf

XcsS.gif

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Okayyyyy live VOCALISTS :clap3:

Sunoo lmao he so fruity and doesn't care i love him

• Like 1

Mina Gomez is probably one of the most limited singers in Kpop, where she can't sing outside of her whisper range. The amount of energy it will take for her to sing in a normal vocal range is the same as if another singer were to belt high notes :dies: 

Mina cannot carry a fast tempo song alone, since her voice is only suited for coffee shop ballads. Like if we look at TWICE songs, Mina usually gets the parts where it's slowed down. Like you will never see Mina sing a chorus in a fast tempo song. Momo and Sana will carry in that department 

However Mina might be limited vocalist, but her whisper range washes everyone in TWICE except for 3Mix and Chaeyoung. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611952bd7da96ba6a984e92de7336eae801de520eaa&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We're doing too much on miss Sharon. Homegirl will be the main vocalist and will handle most of the difficult parts.

While Sana will be the lead vocalist and handle all the chorus, if she's not sick again. At this point she needs to be treated it's been almost 7 years.

Momo will be the rapper like she was destined to be.

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Mina Gomez is probably one of the most limited singers in Kpop, where she can't sing outside of her whisper range. The amount of energy it will take for her to sing in a normal vocal range is the same as if another singer were to belt high notes :dies: 

Mina cannot carry a fast tempo song alone, since her voice is only suited for coffee shop ballads. Like if we look at TWICE songs, Mina usually gets the parts where it's slowed down. Like you will never see Mina sing a chorus in a fast tempo song. Momo and Sana will carry in that department 

However Mina might be limited vocalist, but her whisper range washes everyone in TWICE except for 3Mix and Chaeyoung. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611952bd7da96ba6a984e92de7336eae801de520eaa&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

You really think sana and Momo are better than Mina :rip: There’s reason why she gets the bridge while Momo is payed dust and sana only get the catchy verses that’s it. 

Minariana was WAITING for her c*nty whispery midtempo moment, that's why she chose 7 rings for her solo.

MISAMO is destined to serve ELEGANTE SEXYQUE PU*SSY music. They don't need powerful vocalists for those type of songs just sultry tones and that's it :fan:.

We love to see it!!!

Mother vocalist slayed the f out of this song:jonnycat: she sounded so bright and opened here. It took her less than 24 hours to recover from her fatigued vocal on her first day:WAP:impressive. I just know her perfectionist ass saw our critics yesterday lol

• Like 3

No thoughts just stressed about seulrene getting their seats in that damn concert I hope it got sorted out for my girls :dancehall:

46 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

We love to see it!!!

If this was Griddle's usual concept, the Korean military would be facing a serious manpower issue as guys renounce their citizenship to fight for Taiwan.

:cm:

• Like 1

It's incredible how hawt BM is... 

Edited by Phèdre

AOTY being released today 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

You really think sana and Momo are better than Mina :rip: There’s reason why she gets the bridge while Momo is payed dust and sana only get the catchy verses that’s it. 

Can't you read? :skull: This is literally what I stated in the post at the end:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Like the way you just wanna be stubborn and disagree with me about everything just for the sake of disagreeing, even though we actually agree on some subjects :rip: Seek help!

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Hot 

XcsS.gif

The most talented idol of all time! :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

GIDLE is kinda doing better than every 4th gen gg right now apart from NewJennies. I'm honestly starting to see the vision of Queencard, Soyeon her mind I fear :clap3:

It needs to be studied how GIDLE went from being the Red Velvet of the old 4th gen trinity to now being on the same tier as the top 4th gen ggs. Everyone thought that they would be over after the scandal

Edited by Pluto2022

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Can't you read? :skull: This is literally what I stated in the post at the end:

Like the way you just wanna be stubborn and disagree with me about everything just for the sake of disagreeing, even though we actually agree on some subjects :rip: Seek help!

The most talented idol of all time! :clap3:

Stop being a cry babe every time I disagree with you :rip: And that’s not what you implied. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dialamba said:

Stop being a cry babe every time I disagree with you :rip: And that’s not what you implied. 

Yes that is exactly what I implied. Mina in her whisper range is the best singer of MiSaMo, but outside of her whisper range, she can't really do anything else with her voice. Sana is more of a versatile "singer" if that makes sense. Let me explain again, Sana in any range cannot sing as good as Mina in her whisper range. However Sana is more versatile and can go higher than Mina. Like it's not that hard to understand :rip:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Forget the thumbnail, look at these gifs :ghostface:

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.250df5f4088

Hide contents

1aec90dbc63ef84568b7a1218fd26691b04447d12ddb64a60edb6c397065aacbd910aa9f0f27dd63

2d99687ec1bf4a8b67ce1eec482cd398cf87d1c741f76108704ade49db9315f9d73c8a19178dc244

60d224c2abd2d6772212e8d2a1567db4bc822edf

XcsS.gif

He is so urethral 

spacer.png

It’s kinda unusual for Lee Knowles to wear the freaky coloured contacts but at least he pulls them off

Not everyone can do that

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Phèdre said:

It's incredible how hawt BM is... 

This was such a good comeback for them (even if it's criminally underrated) and today they also released an ICKY stage with a live band...it sounds so good :clap3:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

He is so urethral 

spacer.png

Bestie how would rank the members in terms of visual btw?

And also, the way we still don't even know your favorite member as well apart from your small hints. Like where do you stand with the group? Who's your bias? Spill the tea!

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Hot 

XcsS.gif

The most attractive member of SKZ :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bestie how would rank the members in terms of visual btw?

And also, the way we still don't even know your favorite member as well apart from your small hints. Like where do you stand with the group? Who's your bias? Spill the tea!

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Visual:

Lee Knowles

Han

Chan

Seungmin

IN

Felix

Hyunjin

Changbin

don’t @ me

1 hour ago, Flomik said: