Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kety said:

Hype Boy coming for this decade most successful song title

It'll have to outlast Dynamite, Spring Day, and that one Paul Kim song for that but its locked for top 5 for sure :clap3:

PSY is crazy for this teaser. not a first place show :jonny:

Now I have a problem, why are the video in 4k. They should be in 144p.

:ahh:

https://twitter.com/vivo_0805/status/1665306993047789569?s=46&t=OEkgA0w3ri5YiTELxoJXgA

Sooyoung after attending Taeyeon’s concert:

“Taeyeon-ah, I came after going to the shop (hair & makeup salon), why didn't the camera grab a shot (of me)”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, armink said:

It'll have to outlast Dynamite, Spring Day, and that one Paul Kim song for that but its locked for top 5 for sure :clap3:

you know what a decade is?

2 minutes ago, Tomek said:

you know what a decade is?

do you? Dynamite was released in 2020 and Spring Day + that Paul Kim song have been charting since their release (hint: that means they have been charting for the entire existence of this decade :cm:)

8 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

no female solo has topped this since its release i f**kin fear! now thats quality and talent.

19ed6351954c2b686b79302ae0c1e55c.1000x10

No release nor packaging has topped this since. Not even just in K-pop :jonny5: 

8 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

for just girl groups or what

ezgif-2-7b480c9b27e8.thumb.gif.7dd82f630

Baby, you know damn well that these men are nothing more than photocards fodder to me and the Korean public.

8 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I think JYPE put their japan stuff in stand-by while they focus on that american gg, the bg version of nizi project was scheduled for 2023 too but it got pushed back to 2024 last month

Apparently NiziU is releasing an album called “Coconut” in July in Japan. I wonder if ITZY’s Japan Album and NiziU’s Korean album got canceled :weeps: 

I swear there was supposed to be a Taeyeon comeback before this concert, Fu.ck you @SM   

40 minutes ago, Xalric said:

PSY is crazy for this teaser. not a first place show :jonny:

Now I have a problem, why are the video in 4k. They should be in 144p.

I kinda love these :cm:

24 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I swear there was supposed to be a Taeyeon comeback before this concert, Fu.ck you @SM   

Aespa all over again :doc:

4 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

She'll at least get a spotify smasha if she serves what she has to :jonnycat: a bit scared it'll be a noisy mess just so she can serve hard hitting choreo :rip:

July 26th for the full thing at least, MV/digital release of the title god knows when since they released Hare Hare MV on d-day this time... 

hopefully she at least gets her own pop! But it’s going to be a ballad or something boring

After our criticism of Taeyeon's vocals last night, she appears to have sung better tonight.

She had to make sure to remind those other SNSD girls in attendance what's up I guess :ahh:

31 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

She confirmed a couple of weeks ago that she isn’t preparing for a comeback. 

8 minutes ago, Soobin said:

I'm loving the way label actually do more to promote b sides or prerelease (whatchamacallit) . This was my first culture shock about Kpop back in the day, because they release 5 to 6 songs and sometimes don't really care about the b sides.

what Stray Kids need to do is releasing more songs like B Me. 2nd gen goodness :jonny4:

20 minutes ago, Harrier said:

After our criticism of Taeyeon's vocals last night, she appears to have sung better tonight.

She had to make sure to remind those other SNSD girls in attendance what's up I guess :ahh:

The fact that she isn’t using an effects on the microphone this concert except reverb. A QUEEN :jonny5: 

59 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

She was supposed to have a comeback in April, but it’s incredibly common for SM acts to have a tour and then announce their comeback. We know Taeyeon is going overseas, so please anticipate an August comeback.

Red Velvet’s concerts end in June so Wendy’s comeback will probably be July.

Aespa’s full album will be October since they end their concert in September so I bet we get the NGG in September. Someone caught them filming their debut music video yesterday.

love her but has anyone noticed how different taeyeons voice sounds lately? it sounds.. less full? 

22 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

what Stray Kids need to do is releasing more songs like B Me. 2nd gen goodness :jonny4:

This song is amazing! One of my favorite b-sides of them. 

Why do we have limited reactions :giraffe: I like to 'like' things 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

To prevent targeted mass disliking of some user's posts

Just now, Flomik said:

To prevent targeted mass disliking of some user's posts

I see. Imo, there's no point to dislike things just because someone has a different opinion unless they are being misogynist/racist/ableist etc like I've seen here some times. But I understand everyone uses It differently. 

It's probably their only friendly title track since they dropped God's Menu and re-branded. 

Such a good song. I love to listen to it during raining days. 

12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

There’s also thanks, thumbs down, and haha 

Edit: you meant number. It’s because people were harassing each other with dislikes. 

Edited by Vrx.

why did g idle become more successful after soyeon took over creativity control?

Edited by Tomek