K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Wait what rules?

If an album has 'gifts' inside It doesn't count towards UK Charts. 5 STAR is being distributed on UK stores, but won't impact there, just on Circle. 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, xrosup said:

This was too good to be thrown in a japanese album :jonny3:

I was thinking it the other day as well, the way it stomps on everything on 5 Star :ghostface:

12 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

They going to give us britney/selena lite  vocals with bops and we will be happy. 

adelelisten.gif

When they give us gimme more/fetish typa songs :WAP: We need a sexy concept 

Just now, xrosup said:

This was too good to be thrown in a japanese album :jonny3:

Hyunjin always producing bops for us :jonny6:

He said he made it as a candidate to be a Danceracha unit song, but ended up on the japanese album. 

• Like 1

not you gusy asking whos gonna sing in the mimosa unit

its kpop, they dont need to

59 minutes ago, Sugden said:

jype has been teasing twice releases months before they come out for a while now

yeah but i still feel like it’s too much

like iirc nayeon solo debut was announced 5 weeks before release

• Like 1

momoriah will carry the vocals :clap3:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

momoriah will carry the vocals :clap3:

exactly, she has the range :clap3:

My sister runs a very small and local kpop store and since Jungkook s album release report by kmedia the store the Instagram profile has gathered more movement in terms of followers of course this doesnt mean much but I think he has huge potential to have a great career outside of bts 

• Like 1

Sana is a decent singer for TWICE standards. She’ll be the main vocal clearly 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, imani said:

love her but has anyone noticed how different taeyeons voice sounds lately? it sounds.. less full? 

It’s been this way since she had covid, she also utilising different approach since then, more heady/nasal to reach her upper registers

48 minutes ago, Sugden said:

not you gusy asking whos gonna sing in the mimosa unit

its kpop, they dont need to

AI is there, Momo now can hit #F5 belting if she wants :coffee2: 

46 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

My sister runs a very small and local kpop store and since Jungkook s album release report by kmedia the store the Instagram profile has gathered more movement in terms of followers of course this doesnt mean much but I think he has huge potential to have a great career outside of bts 

he's got some western collabs too I think on his album, HYBE is gonna make a big push for his solo 

Jungkook album out July 14th

:jonny6:

He loves pop songs so this could be very GP friendly 

Either way quality

Edited by BTS

1 hour ago, Spears_Stan said:

Left & Right is rising on Spotify. I just hope he will not serve a dud. I’m scared ngl

The S-Class prechorus getting stuck in my head 

spacer.png

Jungc0ck has actually the potential to become a global pop boy and I see the vision. He might try to look "edgy" right now, but deep down inside we all know he's that GP friendly generic pop boy. The Korean Justin (both Bieber and Timberlake) is upon us :ghostface:

Interesting that HYBE is scheduling Jungkook and NewJeans back to back in July. You’d think they’d want to spread out such massive projects and earners into different quarters :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Interesting that HYBE is scheduling Jungkook and NewJeans back to back in July. You’d think they’d want to spread out such massive projects and earners into different quarters :celestial5:

Better quarterly profits on earnings reports yields higher investments and shows growth 

Growth = more money pumped into HYBE = more budget and the cycle continues 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Sana is a decent singer for TWICE standards. She’ll be the main vocal clearly 

And Ethereal Vocalisté Minariah has been treated like a lead singer since Twice's debut because of her tone...so she can manage all the verses and bridges as usual.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611952bd7da96ba6a984e92de7336eae801de520eaa&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g