• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, katyberry said:

Spotify poison :clap3:

coming to smash with AE1 i smiled

Minnie is that girl. We need to free her from the jester of Kpop and her clownery!

yeah BOYNEXTDOOR feels like a flop - none of those songs seem interesting at all

no Min Hee Jin, no BoyJeans :sorry:

Bang Chan never stated where or when the incident happened during Music Bank Paris though and it most likely happened backstage. So I don't understand why people are using that same clip of IVE and Bang Chan on stage to prove IVE are innocent, when it most likely happened backstage. Cause he said something about that he bowed and said "hi", which means that they were in an environment where they could see and hear each other,  but he still ended up getting completely ignored.

Anyways Bang me Chan might be a little messy, but he usually has good intentions and supports almost everyone in the industry

1cb5096662aa29180857631156643a9e.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

That ugly boy needs to apologize for trying to sabotage IVE queens

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

maybe you can wear a LOONA wig then be loona

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Like 2

Why is Bang Chan getting lashed on my timeline? 

Edit: mess :deadbanana: him being passive aggressive again. Picture me shocked.

spacer.png

Edited by Symmetra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Mel, you're doing amazing sweetie, don't let these self hating baguettes gaslight you cause you spoke nothing but the truth. 

Pluto sis… I know you’re mostly unserious in here so i usually take your posts with a grain of salt, but this ain’t it. 

calling people who are actually coming with very logical discussions about this topic “self hating baguettes” just because it’s your muscle daddy bang me chan…is not a good look on your part. And that while defending a hypocrite user too :dies:

maybe you need to reassess what that phrase really means. :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just know people hating on Bang me Chan right now, are more mad about the fact they will never get a chance to suck his c0ck :ghostface:

9c6c67d3cac6bd7b0cf71ac489c2d578.jpg3eb2533b128f81db54f994d164db8599.jpg

9535ff419e60527b256cea01e33072c5.jpg5889baa4d97a93ae425ba99c1860d002.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

Anyway

ok but they’re so hot though :gaycat6:

lemme pretend the lyrics are all in Korean so I can just enjoy everything else 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Pluto sis… I know you’re mostly unserious in here so i usually take your posts with a grain of salt, but this ain’t it. 

calling people who are actually coming with very logical discussions about this topic “self hating baguettes” just because it’s your muscle daddy bang me chan…is not a good look on your part. And that while defending a hypocrite user too :dies:

why people here worship Mel. It’s getting weird. :rip:

The way knetz are defending IVE. IVE angels. 

• Like 2

i know its just a snippet, but I'm not liking their voices at all. :biblionny: They won't be BoyJeans

Not atrl adding reactions:bibliahh:this is gonna bring even more drama in threads, but tbh I'm here for it:eatpopcorn:

Edited by TheCal

Korean culture this Korean culture that but this whole debacle was started by jobless i-roaches on twitter and tiktok while real Koreans only caught wind of this "controversy" today and majority of them drag that manbaby for filth. :dies:

The video accusing IVE that went viral on tiktok was created by some lily white becky from wyoming for an echo chamber of unhinged Koreaboos. :bibliahh:

The number of times this freak talked about being greeted by juniors creep me out. He basically made a list of 'good' juniors who greeted him the right way to the point even native Koreans are weirded out by his fixation :toofunny3: You can't convince me this is a normal behavior and not just power tripping move to exert his authority over younger idols. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I didn't realize ATEEZ was coming to terrorize me again cause I saw no post's about them here :bibliahh:

Also BOYNEXTDOOR sounds boring so far. :bam: 

I'm currently watching that newjeans "leak" with my volume on 100 and I swear I can hear a Drum and Bass song.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went that direction for their comeback. (Zero doesn't count)

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh, I just agreed with Mel about the double standards about how male and female idols are viewed differently in here and how there's a clear bias against male idols in this thread. You as a SVT stan should know what I'm talking about. And what I meant about "self hating baguettes"  is the fact that this thread consists mostly of men who hates other men :dies: 

Btw, I agreed that Chan should've never had said anything and just ate his food, and avoided all this mess 

Edited by Pluto2022

One of actually amazing AI covers :clap3:

They should've censored the n-word though :deadbanana4:

Edited by Flomik

Dedicated to the user that said kpop artists can't sing live and don't sound good doing it 

Everytime I enter the thread there's fighting about bang me chan. Its serving Twice vs BP discourse. :swan:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Delly said:

Korean culture this Korean culture that but this whole debacle was started by jobless i-roaches on twitter and tiktok while real Koreans only caught wind of this "controversy" today and majority of them drag that manbaby for filth. :dies:

The video accusing IVE that went viral on tiktok was created by some lily white becky from wyoming for an echo chamber of unhinged Koreaboos. :bibliahh:

The number of times this freak talked about being greeted by juniors creep me out. He basically made a list of 'good' juniors who greeted him the right way to the point even native Koreans are weirded out by his fixation :toofunny3: You can't convince me this is a normal behavior and not just power tripping move to exert his authority over younger idols. 

Not a "greetings maniac" :rip:

the new likes feature is so messy :ahh:

i have 0 fs to give about bang chan. y'all not even korean enough to care

39 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

why people here worship Mel. It’s getting weird. :rip:

The way knetz are defending IVE. IVE angels. 

Can't believe knetz aré defending women over men