• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda unironically love the new McGr-iddle song. The nonsensical english is SO them! :heart:

this choreography is the pits

hope they got fired

michael-jackson.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Errrrgh not feeling any of BoyJeans snippets

I'm so tired of seeing giant CELINE logos everywhere. like, get a grip.

the only CELINE I care about is Dion

michael-jackson.gif

Queens :clap3:

Miyeon is truly shining as the best most technically sound vocalist here

Minnie and Yuqi are amazing as always 

Soyeon obviously is the genius behind the songs (even though you can see the clear decline in quality after the 2021 songs lmao)

amd Shuhua basically being Soojin’s lines replacement lmaoo 

28 minutes ago, chiliam said:

This.

I can easily tell which girl is singing.

While its so hard to tell different between the Aespa girlies.

And for me vocal tone is what made a star rather than the technique.

Karina has a unique vocal tone, u can instantly tell it's her :rip: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

G-idle may be lyrical terrorists but they are definitely one of the most talented 4th gen groups. What I like about them is that they all sound very distinct from one another. Plus Minnie, Yuqi and Miyeon are all decent vocalists in their own right.

I love Aespa but NN x Winter are mostly serving the same thing.

27 minutes ago, chiliam said:

This.

I can easily tell which girl is singing.

While its so hard to tell different between the Aespa girlies.

And for me vocal tone is what made a star rather than the technique.

I agree heavily with the (G)-IDLE praise. Miyeon and YuQi play so well off of each other because they have such unique tones. Soyeon is also both unique in her rapping and singing and while Minnie isn’t very notable, she does have good range and power. Shuhua is there.

But your takes on Aespa have me wondering if you’re deaf. They’re one of the most distinctive 4th gen groups and super easy to tell apart. Winter and Ningning don’t sound anything alike. The groups that lack distinct vocal colors are NewJeans and LE SSERAFIM. When Sakura starts singing more, it’ll be better for LSF because, even though she’s not a great vocalist, she has a wildly different timbre than the other girls (probably because she’s so nasal). NewJeans just haven’t shown us enough vocally yet or sang a poppy song to let us see how different their tones are.

3 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Wish someone would start a Soyeon bullying rumour and have her removed from the group :giraffe:

They tried that, but it has been refuted with quickeness by her parents. Homegirl is in B.I situation she didn't went to school.

we need waaaaaayy less conversation about Bang Me Chan's thoughts and opinions today

and more pictures of this pecs and arms :giraffe:

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

rosé and jennie at cannes :WAP:

Unfortunately,Not on the same day. Jennie is in Paris shooting for Chanel 

1 hour ago, 8thPrince said:

How many songs in the top 10 rn are less than two months old? It’s not 2011 anymore, Cupid will still be charting in July

Let’s hope! 

1 hour ago, FACT said:

Their music sounds so good but their vocals :rip:

they’re from Hybe ofc the vocals are going to be mediocre lol 

1 hour ago, FACT said:

Their music sounds so good but their vocals :rip:

lowkey serving B1A4 and Hot Chelle Rae

While people saying (G)I-DLE has the most unique tones, while I can agree but saying aespa serve the same thing and same tones and color is simply not true.

Each aespa members has their own flavors, the one with the :mrpeanut: most blandest voice :mrpeanut: is might be winter as she has the typical SM main vocalist type of vocals and even that you can tell her appart from the others.

• Like 1

If BOYNEXTDOOR serves something like this, it will be over for the other 4th gen BG leaders :alexz2:

• Like 1

Just saw that ANTIFRAGILE surpassed 90M streams on Melon, while its Spotify stats is at 250M now.

If Spotify is used as the main streaming platform in Korea like in other countries, the Spotify stats of all Kpop acts will look very different. Just to give a perspective into the "Global" stats

20 hours ago, hindsight said:

SKZ are irrelevant outside of their fandom, can you blame Miss Strawberry for thinking they were backup dancers or smth

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

And yet, SKZ were THÈ MAIN EVENT during Music Bank Paris, and were front and center during the introduction while everyone else was serving back up dancer in the back. SKZ was THE LAST to perform that night while IVE were their opening act, like stop setting IVE up.

18 hours ago, Eternium said:

What the **** are a Stray Kidz and have they debuted yet?

Are you 40 years old or something? 

16 hours ago, hallucinate said:

yes, poor men are so oppressed :'(

The way you completely missed the point? This has nothing to do with oppression but double standards??? So according to you, men should NEVER speak up on anything if they feel personally disrespected due to sole purpose of them being men? It's giving misandry I fear. And yes men can indeed face some form of misandry though of course not to the same extent as the misogyny women are facing. 

You're probably those types of people who laughs and don't believe when you hear a story about a man being SA by woman or something. 

12 hours ago, Mel. said:

I just know if the roles are reversed and it was a female idol saying what Bang Chan is saying y’all would be championing her on exposing men. Y’all would be LIVING for it

so let’s stop with all the bullshit

yall are only feeling offended because it’s coming from a man

Spill :clap3::clap3:

Mel, you're doing amazing sweetie, don't let these self hating baguettes gaslight you cause you spoke nothing but the truth. 

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Exactly, and he grew up in Australia where this cultural practice isn't even the norm. Being passive aggressive and spiteful is so unbecoming. And this won't be his last just as this wasn't his first (Woojin).

The way WONyoung could literally just breathe and still get dragged into another controversy :rip: And even non-Skidz stans jumping on the bandwagon to bring her down. Jealousy is something else.

Uhm, you do know that he's 100 % ethnically Korean right? Which means he's grown up in a Korean household and probably has the Korean culture integrated in his brain as well. Like don't you know how immigrant families work? :ace: He also moved back to Korea when he was 13 and has been living there ever since. 

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i’m screaming at the fact that mainly yujin is involved in this mess and yet wonyoung gets most of the blame :toofunny3:

OT: the people have spoken. i fear it’s time for international stans to stop pretending they are experts in korean culture

spacer.png

The supposed "people" being Korean ATRL'ers :toofunny2:

Edited by Pluto2022

This forum added negative reactions

Several users are about to be under constant attack nnnnn

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i’m screaming at the fact that mainly yujin is involved in this mess and yet wonyoung gets most of the blame :toofunny3:

OT: the people have spoken. i fear it’s time for international stans to stop pretending they are experts in korean culture

spacer.png

Yujin is technically the sunbaenim, she debuted before Stray Kids as an actress/model.

• Like 3

ItNow HOLD ON.

an ARTISTE came on shuffle while I was listening some music.

I'm stanning

4 hours ago, Kety said:

WINter has been serving looks lately, serving Taeyeon youth face when she was a lot younger

when a new supreme rises, the old one begins to fade

• Thumbs Down 1

bangchan needs to have his mouth sewn shut i fear...how many times have his fans dragged some random (usually girl)group because he said some stupid shlte in the basement?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1