Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

the way wonyoung’s voice adds flavour to the songs

like she sings with so much attitude :jonny5:

I wish Starship would have went with Ive as 5 and put Lesseo as the center of their 5th gen group in like 3-4 years. I’m sure they still have trainees perched waiting even after debuting Ive  :matty:

25 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I don’t see the issue, so what’s your problem?

:toofunny2:

The INCHES uuuuuh the wind turbines about to be crazy 

25 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I find it funny that with Rei not there, Wonyoung (their center) doesn't actually become the center. Yujin does. It looks better this way honestly.

It’s similar to Twice Nayeon is the better center but sometimes Jihyo outshines her. 

lisa has been doing pole dancing for quite some time compared to momo. Idk where’s drag she can improve. :katie:

I’ve 1,091M Sales, tomorrow there’s an offline fm, they will probably break Girls’ record :jonny6:

I really think IVE would be better as a 5 member group. The lines and choreo would be cleaner.

Leeseo still feels so young and despite some potential she struggles to keep up and sell the vibe of the concept. I would have waited and debuted her as the unni of a 5th gen group. It should be Rei Liz Wonyoung Yujin Gaeul.

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

this side by side :deadbanana2: Momos is SO whack

Both girlies are struggling to go up tho.

Here a tutorial from Chaeryeong.

28 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

STAYC is the only six member girl group that works as a six member girl group. Idle, IVE, LSFM, etc were never meant to have six members and you can tell.

I agree 100%

Each member adds something new and even though I HATE even-member choreographies, STAYC's choreos are always very fun and original

Just now, CrisPop said:

Both girlies are struggling to go up tho.

Here a tutorial from Chaeryeong.

All three struggling here's the tutorial from Yuju

Accept the defeat 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

All three struggling here's the tutorial from Yuju

Accept the defeat 

this post wins everyone else can pack it up. 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Is certain user threadbanned? :duca:

Wait...is it the unhinged blink? (well, hard to identify from that description, initials are MN) :duca:

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

I'm so jealous of all these LA gays:jonny:

i wish I could go to see all 4 queens

:giraffe:i wonder if any KTRLer is going, I don't remember anyone bragging here tho

No for real imagine seing Charlie, Rosalia and BP on the same day :jonnycat:! The organizer knew ! 

I don't wanna know
I don't wanna know
Wanna let loose
I don't wanna know
Set it free
I don't wanna know
Wanna let loose
I don't wanna know
Leave it be

dancing-stan-twitter.gif

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

It's now the perfect time to release Jennie's You and Me because a lot of locals are going to look this song up after the show but of course YG's ass dgaf :rip:

It’s such a waist honeslty :ace:! Solo remix would have been the better choice 

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

VOCALISTS :WAP:

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

i just found ou you actually see the spotify stats for any artist on kworb as long as they have a page

Song Title Streams Daily ▾
25,923,457 688,457
128,521,439 147,474
36,144,472 60,436
2,515,156 37,472
2,434,589 35,307
2,122,295 29,215
5,758,230 28,698
2,062,383 24,804
1,681,885 21,221
18,122,795 20,869
18,509,481 18,102
15,779,487 13,517
8,688,773 11,730
7,223,292 9,393
12,576,765 8,588

:clap3:

Rover is performing really well, happy for him 

48 minutes ago, Fanta said:

she just doesn’t have rei’s charisma & attitude so it feels like there’s a giant hole. i hope rei is healing well & doesn’t return until she’s 100% ready though:rainy:

Which is funny bc Leeseo is the better dancer. 

28 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

oh wow she looks ethereal here

That’s a no. She need to go to back to black hair 

20 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I really think IVE would be better as a 5 member group. The lines and choreo would be cleaner.

Leeseo still feels so young and despite some potential she struggles to keep up and sell the vibe of the concept. I would have waited and debuted her as the unni of a 5th gen group. It should be Rei Liz Wonyoung Yujin Gaeul.

I also don’t like the 6 members formation, LSRFM choreography looks so much better as 5 too. Leeseo is really too young, and with the all the hate she’s getting it was really not a good choice… I heard that was in SM before? 

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

No for real imagine seing Charlie, Rosalia and BP on the same day :jonnycat:! The organizer knew ! 

they truly knew, I love all of them:jonnycat:

Spoiler

only if I had a sugar daddy who would pay for all coachella expenses

WibmAlx.gif

Edited by TheCal

I used to cry 
ulgo shipji ana gwaenchaneun cheok useumyeo
neol bon sungan kkamkkamhaetteon bami
bichi nagi shijakae
eodum soge gamchun nae nunmuldo
ni bit apeseon modeun ge da
I used to cry 
niga bonaen han jul ‘saranghae’reul bomyeonseo

spacer.png

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

I wish Starship would have went with Ive as 5 and put Lesseo as the center of their 5th gen group in like 3-4 years. I’m sure they still have trainees perched waiting even after debuting Ive  :matty:

50 minutes ago, New Edition said:

agree with these

she would’ve been easily one of the most popular members of the future group but instead she is the least popular in IVE along with gaeul :emofish:

starship is also setting her up to get more hate (the amount of lines she gets and strawberry moon cover for example) :emofish:

i think she has so much potential in the future

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

I also don’t like the 6 members formation, LSRFM choreography looks so much better as 5 too. Leeseo is really too young, and with the all the hate she’s getting it was really not a good choice… I heard that was in SM before? 

she was a part of SM kids as a child model iirc

Edited by hallucinate

48 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I agree that Leeseo shouldn't have debuted yet, record labels don't have that same thought process though. Like when Yeri got added to RV. It's to extend the lifetime of a group, but I think having a significantly younger member like Leeseo, Eunchae, Hyein etc, complicates this more than it helps.

53 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It’s similar to Twice Nayeon is the better center but sometimes Jihyo outshines her. 

lisa has been doing pole dancing for quite some time compared to momo. Idk where’s drag she can improve. :katie:

I’ve 1,091M Sales, tomorrow there’s an offline fm, they will probably break Girls’ record :jonny6:

Personally Nayeon never gave me center vibes. Honestly with Twice it seems like the picked out the most favorable Korean girl rather than a true center that can serve the part.

42 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I agree 100%

Each member adds something new and even though I HATE even-member choreographies, STAYC's choreos are always very fun and original

Right? Their choreographer just gets it when it comes to their dance routines. I know that being a choreographer must be difficult by why can none of these people people come up with a dance routine that doesn't include blocking someone for 90% of the routine?

Niece is doing fine. Some of y’all are doing the most with her. :gaygacat5: The hatred for niece and manchae is so forced here. 

Stayc is really one of the best GG, 6 visuals, 6 singers, no talent hole and great music (even their two latest cb were dud) Poppy is still SOTY

57 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Ive would have to go down to a 1 member group to have clean choreo.

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Niece is doing fine. Some of y’all are doing the most with her. :gaygacat5: The hatred for niece and manchae is so forced here. 

Stayc is really one of the best GG, 6 visuals, 6 singers, no talent hole and great music (even their two latest cb were dud) Poppy is still SOTY

Same, I'm glad she's there. She's cute, her voice is cute, and it helps her being there because Starship's forced to not give anything too inappropriate for IVE imo :rip:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

the fact that she's gonna be only 19 when starship's next gg debuts :deadbanana4: